Topic: New guy!

Offline Derpy_Jaden

• I Posted!
  • Derpy_Jaden has no influence.
Hi Guys,

My name is Jaden and you may have seen me on the ttt server. I am a gamer that lives in Australia and i normally play on these servers everyday.I liked your ttt server because mainly you can choose your spawn weapons and the superadmin, trial-mod and moderators are normally on. Ill Talk to you guys later! ;)
Btw I had some trouble registering because i got stuck on what island is Queenstown in as i live in Australia!!

Posted: January 07, 2015, 05:42:43 pm
I am so awesome

Offline Craigor

• Administrator
  • Craigor is awe-inspiring!Craigor is awe-inspiring!Craigor is awe-inspiring!Craigor is awe-inspiring!Craigor is awe-inspiring!Craigor is awe-inspiring!Craigor is awe-inspiring!Craigor is awe-inspiring!Craigor is awe-inspiring!Craigor is awe-inspiring!Craigor is awe-inspiring!Craigor is awe-inspiring!
I got stuck on what island is Queenstown in as i live in Australia!!

Dammit Xsannz :P haha

Hi Jayden, Welcome to our humble abode.

Reply #1 Posted: January 08, 2015, 10:23:50 am
<a href="steam://friends/add/76561197966242864/">Add me to Steam</a> <- Fixed! lol

Offline Retardobot

• Admin Of This Place

• Retardobot is awe-inspiring!Retardobot is awe-inspiring!Retardobot is awe-inspiring!Retardobot is awe-inspiring!Retardobot is awe-inspiring!Retardobot is awe-inspiring!Retardobot is awe-inspiring!Retardobot is awe-inspiring!Retardobot is awe-inspiring!Retardobot is awe-inspiring!Retardobot is awe-inspiring!Retardobot is awe-inspiring!
Yeah, probably not a good idea to have such specific security questions :\

Reply #2 Posted: January 08, 2015, 10:44:27 am

Offline The Demon Lord

• Addicted
  • The Demon Lord is awe-inspiring!The Demon Lord is awe-inspiring!The Demon Lord is awe-inspiring!The Demon Lord is awe-inspiring!The Demon Lord is awe-inspiring!The Demon Lord is awe-inspiring!The Demon Lord is awe-inspiring!The Demon Lord is awe-inspiring!The Demon Lord is awe-inspiring!The Demon Lord is awe-inspiring!The Demon Lord is awe-inspiring!The Demon Lord is awe-inspiring!

"what is the correct way to put a gumboot on a sheep?"

That will stop the spammers!

Welcome Jaden, join in the shit talking

Reply #3 Posted: January 08, 2015, 10:47:48 am

Offline Derpy_Jaden

• I Posted!

"what is the correct way to put a gumboot on a sheep?"

That will stop the spammers!

Welcome Jaden, join in the shit talking

Thx man

Reply #4 Posted: January 09, 2015, 01:04:18 am
I am so awesome

Offline Derpy_Jaden

• I Posted!

Real dam hard to answer them. Thank you google

Reply #5 Posted: January 09, 2015, 01:06:18 am
I am so awesome

Offline Xsannz

• Addicted
  • Xsannz is awe-inspiring!Xsannz is awe-inspiring!Xsannz is awe-inspiring!Xsannz is awe-inspiring!Xsannz is awe-inspiring!Xsannz is awe-inspiring!Xsannz is awe-inspiring!Xsannz is awe-inspiring!Xsannz is awe-inspiring!Xsannz is awe-inspiring!Xsannz is awe-inspiring!Xsannz is awe-inspiring!
I chose questions that would be easy enough to google.

as over christmas we got hammered by bots, but we are working on a different approach which should be implemented when Craig finishes coding it, until then i'll swap out the questions, there are lots of questions and it gives you 3 to answer at random, bad luck you got the 1 geographic question in there.
Last Edit: January 09, 2015, 06:34:10 am by Xsannz

Reply #6 Posted: January 09, 2015, 06:32:11 am

Offline Xenolightning

• GS Developer
  • Xenolightning is awe-inspiring!Xenolightning is awe-inspiring!Xenolightning is awe-inspiring!Xenolightning is awe-inspiring!Xenolightning is awe-inspiring!Xenolightning is awe-inspiring!Xenolightning is awe-inspiring!Xenolightning is awe-inspiring!Xenolightning is awe-inspiring!Xenolightning is awe-inspiring!Xenolightning is awe-inspiring!Xenolightning is awe-inspiring!
Questions should be related to the GetSome community.

In-depth personal (GetSome personal) information required, so we can filter out people like Xsannz.

Reply #7 Posted: January 09, 2015, 01:51:52 pm
-= Sad pug is sad =-

Offline The Demon Lord

• Addicted
  • The Demon Lord is awe-inspiring!The Demon Lord is awe-inspiring!The Demon Lord is awe-inspiring!The Demon Lord is awe-inspiring!The Demon Lord is awe-inspiring!The Demon Lord is awe-inspiring!The Demon Lord is awe-inspiring!The Demon Lord is awe-inspiring!The Demon Lord is awe-inspiring!The Demon Lord is awe-inspiring!The Demon Lord is awe-inspiring!The Demon Lord is awe-inspiring!

In-depth personal (GetSome personal) information required, so we can filter out people like Xsannz.

I'm cool with that:

"What words can be used to describe The Demon Lords Hair and Facial Hair"

- Glorious
- Epic
- Mighty flowing locks worthy of the most noble warrior
- All of the above

Reply #8 Posted: January 09, 2015, 01:58:46 pm

Offline Retardobot

• Admin Of This Place

• Retardobot is awe-inspiring!Retardobot is awe-inspiring!Retardobot is awe-inspiring!Retardobot is awe-inspiring!Retardobot is awe-inspiring!Retardobot is awe-inspiring!Retardobot is awe-inspiring!Retardobot is awe-inspiring!Retardobot is awe-inspiring!Retardobot is awe-inspiring!Retardobot is awe-inspiring!Retardobot is awe-inspiring!
- Matted collection of festering turds and dried semen.

Reply #9 Posted: January 09, 2015, 02:19:59 pm

Offline Xsannz

• Addicted
  • Xsannz is awe-inspiring!Xsannz is awe-inspiring!Xsannz is awe-inspiring!Xsannz is awe-inspiring!Xsannz is awe-inspiring!Xsannz is awe-inspiring!Xsannz is awe-inspiring!Xsannz is awe-inspiring!Xsannz is awe-inspiring!Xsannz is awe-inspiring!Xsannz is awe-inspiring!Xsannz is awe-inspiring!

I know you and craig intimately

Reply #10 Posted: January 09, 2015, 02:31:43 pm

Offline Xsannz

• Addicted
/\  - describes all of BW in one go  and LIAS

Reply #11 Posted: January 09, 2015, 02:32:29 pm

Offline Lias

• Administrator
  • Lias is awe-inspiring!Lias is awe-inspiring!Lias is awe-inspiring!Lias is awe-inspiring!Lias is awe-inspiring!Lias is awe-inspiring!Lias is awe-inspiring!Lias is awe-inspiring!Lias is awe-inspiring!Lias is awe-inspiring!Lias is awe-inspiring!Lias is awe-inspiring!

There is a word for a man without a beard.

Woman!

Reply #12 Posted: January 09, 2015, 02:54:44 pm

Offline Xsannz

• Addicted

CODEX

FIXED

Reply #13 Posted: January 09, 2015, 03:05:12 pm

Offline Lias

• Administrator
  • Lias is awe-inspiring!Lias is awe-inspiring!Lias is awe-inspiring!Lias is awe-inspiring!Lias is awe-inspiring!Lias is awe-inspiring!Lias is awe-inspiring!Lias is awe-inspiring!Lias is awe-inspiring!Lias is awe-inspiring!Lias is awe-inspiring!Lias is awe-inspiring!

CODEX

FIXED

Pppft I said man, not boy :-P

Reply #14 Posted: January 09, 2015, 03:50:49 pm