Topic: This shit again...

Offline Podled

• I Posted!
  • Podled has no influence.
I've already posted this, These three motherfuckers, Mr.Beefy, Literally Hitler, and iamzim, have been rdming over the past few hours on a TTT server, these are their ID's:STEAM_0:0:40186145, STEAM_0:0:23588152, STEAM_0:1:33609354. Please make the right to decision to GLOBALLY, PERMANENTLY BAN them, because they're so annoying and disrupting the community.

Posted: September 03, 2016, 10:17:54 pm

Offline Pyromanik

• Pyromanik is awe-inspiring!Pyromanik is awe-inspiring!Pyromanik is awe-inspiring!Pyromanik is awe-inspiring!Pyromanik is awe-inspiring!Pyromanik is awe-inspiring!Pyromanik is awe-inspiring!Pyromanik is awe-inspiring!Pyromanik is awe-inspiring!Pyromanik is awe-inspiring!Pyromanik is awe-inspiring!Pyromanik is awe-inspiring!
This shit again...

I've already posted this, These new motherfuckers, like Podled, have been spamming General Chat over the past few years on our forums, these are their POSTS:always wanting to get someone banned from some game that isn't called 'general chat'. Please make the right to decision to READ, AND COMPREHEND a reasonably intuitive forum layout, because they're so annoying and disrupting the community.
Last Edit: September 03, 2016, 11:07:07 pm by Pyromanik

Reply #1 Posted: September 03, 2016, 10:59:52 pm
Everyone needs more Bruce Campbell.

Offline Mister Sir

• Just settled in
  • Mister Sir has no influence.
Hey, Podled. I banned them previously for the same reason when you complained the first time; So I find it believable that they have done it again. As I wasn't there to witness it I can't do that much about it. From the time you made this post I assume they were doing this from around 6:30 to 8 PM?

You need to use the correct format and post in the correct area like you did the first time. If you could please make a new post, stating the rough or accurate times that they were making the offences and what they were, that would be appreciated. I am sure if you do this the managers will be more than happy to look into it :).

Make the post here: http://www.getsome.co.nz/forums/index.php?board=687.0

Reply #2 Posted: September 04, 2016, 11:44:43 am
"I killed people and got banned." ~ Paul Denino 2k16

Offline Pyromanik

• Pyromanik is awe-inspiring!Pyromanik is awe-inspiring!Pyromanik is awe-inspiring!Pyromanik is awe-inspiring!Pyromanik is awe-inspiring!Pyromanik is awe-inspiring!Pyromanik is awe-inspiring!Pyromanik is awe-inspiring!Pyromanik is awe-inspiring!Pyromanik is awe-inspiring!Pyromanik is awe-inspiring!Pyromanik is awe-inspiring!
post in the correct area like you did the first time.

lol, that makes it even better, hahaha xD

Reply #3 Posted: September 04, 2016, 02:03:33 pm
Everyone needs more Bruce Campbell.