Topic: Christchurch Treehouse of Awesome-Where everyone knows your name

Offline Xsannz

• Addicted
  • Xsannz is awe-inspiring!Xsannz is awe-inspiring!Xsannz is awe-inspiring!Xsannz is awe-inspiring!Xsannz is awe-inspiring!Xsannz is awe-inspiring!Xsannz is awe-inspiring!Xsannz is awe-inspiring!Xsannz is awe-inspiring!Xsannz is awe-inspiring!Xsannz is awe-inspiring!Xsannz is awe-inspiring!
not 10 everyday but at least 4 - 5 per day

Reply #22250 Posted: February 25, 2015, 09:53:44 am

Offline Retardobot

• Admin Of This Place

• Retardobot is awe-inspiring!Retardobot is awe-inspiring!Retardobot is awe-inspiring!Retardobot is awe-inspiring!Retardobot is awe-inspiring!Retardobot is awe-inspiring!Retardobot is awe-inspiring!Retardobot is awe-inspiring!Retardobot is awe-inspiring!Retardobot is awe-inspiring!Retardobot is awe-inspiring!Retardobot is awe-inspiring!
I eat very little sugar.

What sugar I get comes in fruit, cereal and bread. I bought some peaches the other day, they're called Flatties or something - they grow looking like they've been squashed, they taste amazing (sweet and with a tiny stone).

Reply #22251 Posted: February 25, 2015, 09:58:16 am

Offline Apostrophe Spacemonkey

• Fuck this title in particular.

• Apostrophe Spacemonkey is awe-inspiring!Apostrophe Spacemonkey is awe-inspiring!Apostrophe Spacemonkey is awe-inspiring!Apostrophe Spacemonkey is awe-inspiring!Apostrophe Spacemonkey is awe-inspiring!Apostrophe Spacemonkey is awe-inspiring!Apostrophe Spacemonkey is awe-inspiring!Apostrophe Spacemonkey is awe-inspiring!Apostrophe Spacemonkey is awe-inspiring!Apostrophe Spacemonkey is awe-inspiring!Apostrophe Spacemonkey is awe-inspiring!Apostrophe Spacemonkey is awe-inspiring!
I can't stand adding sugar to coffee. It ruins it for me.

Never add sugar to anything really.

Because I'm already sweet enough.  8)

Reply #22252 Posted: February 25, 2015, 10:42:34 am

Offline The Demon Lord

• Addicted
  • The Demon Lord is awe-inspiring!The Demon Lord is awe-inspiring!The Demon Lord is awe-inspiring!The Demon Lord is awe-inspiring!The Demon Lord is awe-inspiring!The Demon Lord is awe-inspiring!The Demon Lord is awe-inspiring!The Demon Lord is awe-inspiring!The Demon Lord is awe-inspiring!The Demon Lord is awe-inspiring!The Demon Lord is awe-inspiring!The Demon Lord is awe-inspiring!
nope never been able to gain weight even when i quit, i have been between 59-63kg since i was 17.

i was heaviest when i shattered my ankle on the bike and got to 65 but that was probably the morphine and codeine causing retention.

currently sitting at around 62kg.

and DANM YOU..

got told yesterday when i went for my fasting test again that its my metabolism that i need to eat fruit before bed to help with morning as the fasting test shows i get Hypoglycemic and need to cut down out having 10 cups of tea with sugar a day, as thats causign me to feel shit and almost struggle to stay awake in the afternoon because i am pushing hyperglycemic..

danm, you Kayne i blame you i caught it on these forums.

As someone who gains a kilo or 2 just by looking at food, may I be the first to say:

FUCK YOU XSANNZ YOU SKINNY CUNT!

Reply #22253 Posted: February 25, 2015, 10:47:52 am

Offline Retardobot

• Admin Of This Place

• Retardobot is awe-inspiring!Retardobot is awe-inspiring!Retardobot is awe-inspiring!Retardobot is awe-inspiring!Retardobot is awe-inspiring!Retardobot is awe-inspiring!Retardobot is awe-inspiring!Retardobot is awe-inspiring!Retardobot is awe-inspiring!Retardobot is awe-inspiring!Retardobot is awe-inspiring!Retardobot is awe-inspiring!
I can't stand adding sugar to coffee. It ruins it for me.

Never add sugar to anything really.

Because I'm already sweet enough.  8)

Coffee in sugar or tea makes the bad feelings happen.

Reply #22254 Posted: February 25, 2015, 10:49:46 am

Offline Retardobot

• Admin Of This Place

October 20th - Rii wins Mighty Ape competition for a sweet Halo Xbox One headset. Mighty Ape informs Rii they don't have it in stock.
Various back and forths between MA and Rii about when the headset will be in stock.

5 months later, still no headset. Sad face. Rii sends email to Mighty Ape asking WTF is up yo. Rii feels like a twat due to complaining about something he didn't pay for so instead offers feedback about not getting his sweet prize.

A Rii waits, and hopes that MA will respond.

Reply #22255 Posted: February 25, 2015, 11:24:03 am

Offline Xsannz

• Addicted
  • Xsannz is awe-inspiring!Xsannz is awe-inspiring!Xsannz is awe-inspiring!Xsannz is awe-inspiring!Xsannz is awe-inspiring!Xsannz is awe-inspiring!Xsannz is awe-inspiring!Xsannz is awe-inspiring!Xsannz is awe-inspiring!Xsannz is awe-inspiring!Xsannz is awe-inspiring!Xsannz is awe-inspiring!
October 20th - Rii wins Mighty Ape competition for a sweet Halo Xbox One headset. Mighty Ape informs Rii they don't have it in stock.
Various back and forths between MA and Rii about when the headset will be in stock.

5 months later, still no headset. Sad face. Rii sends email to Mighty Ape asking WTF is up yo. Rii feels like a twat due to complaining about something he didn't pay for so instead offers feedback about not getting his sweet prize.

bet they say who the fuck are you and we never ran a competition but send us your credit card details and we will investigate...

I would so troll you to get your reaction

Reply #22256 Posted: February 25, 2015, 12:25:18 pm

Offline Xsannz

• Addicted
nope never been able to gain weight even when i quit, i have been between 59-63kg since i was 17.

i was heaviest when i shattered my ankle on the bike and got to 65 but that was probably the morphine and codeine causing retention.

and DANM YOU..

got told yesterday when i went for my fasting test again that its my metabolism that i need to eat fruit before bed to help with morning as the fasting test shows i get Hypoglycemic and need to cut down out having 10 cups of tea with sugar a day, as thats causign me to feel shit and almost struggle to stay awake in the afternoon because i am pushing hyperglycemic..

As someone who gains a kilo or 2 just by looking at food, may I be the first to say:

he he he LIAS gained weight just by seeing me eat stuff lol

Reply #22257 Posted: February 25, 2015, 12:26:13 pm

Offline 420fairy

• Mother Of Dragons

• 420fairy is awe-inspiring!420fairy is awe-inspiring!420fairy is awe-inspiring!420fairy is awe-inspiring!420fairy is awe-inspiring!420fairy is awe-inspiring!420fairy is awe-inspiring!420fairy is awe-inspiring!420fairy is awe-inspiring!420fairy is awe-inspiring!420fairy is awe-inspiring!420fairy is awe-inspiring!

Sweets i work just around the corner from MA. who are you dealing with? tell them to hurry up before fairy walks over to suss out whats going on

Reply #22258 Posted: February 25, 2015, 04:26:39 pm

Offline Retardobot

• Admin Of This Place

I got an email back, apparently it's the end of next week now, but Im taking that with a grain of salt as every time I get a response from them it's the same thing "ETA in 2 weeks".

I believe they're only relaying what their supplier is telling them, which is all they can do really. I just think it was a bit silly to promise a prize to someone that they didn't have to give.

I end up dealing with someone different each time.

I don't want a Fairy nuking them from orbit just yet <3

Reply #22259 Posted: February 25, 2015, 04:32:54 pm

Offline Bounty Hunter

• Addicted
  • Bounty Hunter is awe-inspiring!Bounty Hunter is awe-inspiring!Bounty Hunter is awe-inspiring!Bounty Hunter is awe-inspiring!Bounty Hunter is awe-inspiring!Bounty Hunter is awe-inspiring!Bounty Hunter is awe-inspiring!Bounty Hunter is awe-inspiring!Bounty Hunter is awe-inspiring!Bounty Hunter is awe-inspiring!Bounty Hunter is awe-inspiring!Bounty Hunter is awe-inspiring!
Fuck I've been slack on here.

going to catch up, watch this space:

Reply #22260 Posted: February 25, 2015, 05:39:50 pm
"We are the majority we arent the tards, the people we pick on are." -Luse_K

Offline Kayne

• Addicted
  • Kayne is awe-inspiring!Kayne is awe-inspiring!Kayne is awe-inspiring!Kayne is awe-inspiring!Kayne is awe-inspiring!Kayne is awe-inspiring!Kayne is awe-inspiring!Kayne is awe-inspiring!Kayne is awe-inspiring!Kayne is awe-inspiring!Kayne is awe-inspiring!Kayne is awe-inspiring!

and DANM YOU..

I really don't understand how you go high blood sugar

With Normies

You eat food
Blood sugar goes higher
Your brain tells you pancreas to go
Pancreas produces insulin
Insulin turns sugar into energy (Or something like that.)
Blood sugar goes down to normal

But you!

You eat food
Blood sugar goes higher
Your brain tells your pancreas to relax because fuck it, it's wednesday and omg i dont even care anymor
Pancreas just don't give a fuck
Body has to burn fat to produce energy, producing ketones which cause all sorts of fuckin' trouble.
You go to sleep
Pancreas decides to pull an all nighter
You wake up shakin' ( AND stirred)

Your pancreas doesn't produce enough insulin during the day, but goes overboard during the night?

Man what it is witchu?
Last Edit: February 25, 2015, 05:51:08 pm by `Kayne

Reply #22261 Posted: February 25, 2015, 05:45:06 pm
Top Geary - 27th May 2016 at 12:10 AM
I've learnt to ignore when you say derogatory things to me

Offline Dr Woomanchu

• Dr Woomanchu is leading the good life!Dr Woomanchu is leading the good life!Dr Woomanchu is leading the good life!Dr Woomanchu is leading the good life!Dr Woomanchu is leading the good life!Dr Woomanchu is leading the good life!Dr Woomanchu is leading the good life!Dr Woomanchu is leading the good life!Dr Woomanchu is leading the good life!Dr Woomanchu is leading the good life!Dr Woomanchu is leading the good life!
I got an email back, apparently it's the end of next week now, but Im taking that with a grain of salt as every time I get a response from them it's the same thing "ETA in 2 weeks".

I believe they're only relaying what their supplier is telling them, which is all they can do really. I just think it was a bit silly to promise a prize to someone that they didn't have to give.

I end up dealing with someone different each time.

I don't want a Fairy nuking them from orbit just yet <3

Let her loose
Record it
Post to youtube,
Let it go viral,
Start an uber popular youtube channel called "Fairy goes feral",
Get rich and win the internet

Reply #22262 Posted: February 25, 2015, 05:50:41 pm

Blackwatch Off Topic - Abandon hope all ye who enter here

Offline Bounty Hunter

• Addicted
  • Bounty Hunter is awe-inspiring!Bounty Hunter is awe-inspiring!Bounty Hunter is awe-inspiring!Bounty Hunter is awe-inspiring!Bounty Hunter is awe-inspiring!Bounty Hunter is awe-inspiring!Bounty Hunter is awe-inspiring!Bounty Hunter is awe-inspiring!Bounty Hunter is awe-inspiring!Bounty Hunter is awe-inspiring!Bounty Hunter is awe-inspiring!Bounty Hunter is awe-inspiring!
Amazing.

Reply #22263 Posted: February 25, 2015, 05:52:08 pm
"We are the majority we arent the tards, the people we pick on are." -Luse_K

Offline Obble

• I Posted!
  • Obble has no influence.
@Retardobot :0

I had something similar happen with MA,  and got fucking sick of it. So went over to the shore and had a chat in person (the motorway that way is a nice drive ~_~). It came down to their supplier fucking them around on a weekly basis.

I went home rather happy, apart from the case of syphilis i picked up while there.

But you know the saying. Shore girls, sure can.

I had it coming.
Last Edit: February 25, 2015, 06:20:59 pm by Obble

Reply #22264 Posted: February 25, 2015, 06:19:02 pm

Offline Lias

• Administrator
  • Lias is awe-inspiring!Lias is awe-inspiring!Lias is awe-inspiring!Lias is awe-inspiring!Lias is awe-inspiring!Lias is awe-inspiring!Lias is awe-inspiring!Lias is awe-inspiring!Lias is awe-inspiring!Lias is awe-inspiring!Lias is awe-inspiring!Lias is awe-inspiring!
he he he LIAS gained weight just by seeing me eat stuff lol

What he said, also when we flatted if I did the washing and washed his shit too, honestly it felt like I was hanging up kids clothes when I hung his shit to dry.

Reply #22265 Posted: February 25, 2015, 08:45:55 pm

Offline Xsannz

• Addicted

and DANM YOU..

I really don't understand how you go high blood sugar

With Normies

You eat food
Blood sugar goes higher
Your brain tells you pancreas to go
Pancreas produces insulin
Insulin turns sugar into energy (Or something like that.)
Blood sugar goes down to normal

But you!

You eat food
Blood sugar goes higher
Your brain tells your pancreas to relax because fuck it, it's wednesday and omg i dont even care anymor
Pancreas just don't give a fuck
Body has to burn fat to produce energy, producing ketones which cause all sorts of fuckin' trouble.
You go to sleep
Pancreas decides to pull an all nighter
You wake up shakin' ( AND stirred)

Your pancreas doesn't produce enough insulin during the day, but goes overboard during the night?

Man what it is witchu?

not pancreas being lazy during day more that because of fast metabolism I process sugar faster than can keep up thus overloading,  ( i can eat somehting like Curry or pizza ) and literally have gas 10 minutes later or the curry shites within 30 minutes, my dietician told me to eat lots and lots of small meals during the day rather than big meals.

and overnight i have always crashed and then woken up with the shakes, Chrohns also has an effect is i absorb the easy to absorb crap like sugars and the easy digestive stuff but not the heavier proteins and minerals etc that are normally processed in the bowl, i do process some but not all because chrohns effects the absorbtion rate.....

dense animal fats like pork crackling give me the shits .. but soooo goood, but the shits .... but soo good..

Reply #22266 Posted: February 26, 2015, 07:27:17 am

Offline Xsannz

• Addicted
Yes just confirmed Registration of my Kennel Name and new puppy on his way from north island, has 4 generations of NZ champ breeding from Dames side 3 generations of Australian champ from the Sire side.

should be a show winner...   cost more than Rii's planned computer build.

Last Edit: February 26, 2015, 09:08:55 am by Xsannz

Reply #22267 Posted: February 26, 2015, 09:06:50 am

Offline Retardobot

• Admin Of This Place

Cringe.

Pedigrees. Inbred, genetic defects, costly vet bills, quite often neurotic.

Looks gorgeous though.

Reply #22268 Posted: February 26, 2015, 09:54:12 am

Offline Xsannz

• Addicted
Cringe.

Pedigrees. Inbred, genetic defects, costly vet bills, quite often neurotic.

Looks gorgeous though.

not inbred this breeder specializes in diverse bloodlines, thus each Sire in the 6 page history (10 generations) has been imported Semen from overseas champions,  and the line only crossed 8 generations ago where the Sire was related to the Dame by 4 generations previous.

this is why he cost so much..  think your pc budget but with a 980 graphics card

Reply #22269 Posted: February 26, 2015, 10:13:30 am

Offline Retardobot

• Admin Of This Place

I've heard the same spiel from breeders.

Ex was a dog trainer and I crossed paths with a lot of NZKC breeders who would run their mouths about how great their animals where. I've been in some disgusting homes where the breeders were NZKC registered and the condition of the animals were frightening.

However I hope your little guy doesn't end up having any genetic defects that can usually arise from purebred breeds. They're bred to look good, which brings about a disregard for joint health and a common disorder called hip dysplasia.

I'm a mutt kinda guy. Fuckers live forever.

Reply #22270 Posted: February 26, 2015, 10:26:01 am

Offline Xsannz

• Addicted
I've heard the same spiel from breeders.

Ex was a dog trainer and I crossed paths with a lot of NZKC breeders who would run their mouths about how great their animals where. I've been in some disgusting homes where the breeders were NZKC registered and the condition of the animals were frightening.

However I hope your little guy doesn't end up having any genetic defects that can usually arise from purebred breeds. They're bred to look good, which brings about a disregard for joint health and a common disorder called hip dysplasia.

I'm a mutt kinda guy. Fuckers live forever.

yeah i understand,

Mum used to be a Newfoundland breeder in SA, and we came across some hovels and people who called themselves breeders and were breeding inbred and genetic defective dogs.

both this pups parents have been hip scored and cleared of any Heart of Respiratory defects, he has been a breeder for 20 years and has a reputation for being one of the best in the world alongside Gamegaurd which is his Australian counterpart, he doesn't breed for money, in fact what i paid is just covering costs.

but yes what some people call purebreds and call themselves breeders by is despicable i would never by from a "PUPPY FARMER"

Reply #22271 Posted: February 26, 2015, 10:43:56 am

Offline Apostrophe Spacemonkey

• Fuck this title in particular.

• Apostrophe Spacemonkey is awe-inspiring!Apostrophe Spacemonkey is awe-inspiring!Apostrophe Spacemonkey is awe-inspiring!Apostrophe Spacemonkey is awe-inspiring!Apostrophe Spacemonkey is awe-inspiring!Apostrophe Spacemonkey is awe-inspiring!Apostrophe Spacemonkey is awe-inspiring!Apostrophe Spacemonkey is awe-inspiring!Apostrophe Spacemonkey is awe-inspiring!Apostrophe Spacemonkey is awe-inspiring!Apostrophe Spacemonkey is awe-inspiring!Apostrophe Spacemonkey is awe-inspiring!
not inbred this breeder specializes in diverse bloodlines, thus each Sire in the 6 page history (10 generations) has been imported Semen from overseas champions,  and the line only crossed 8 generations ago where the Sire was related to the Dame by 4 generations previous.

I'm going to start referring to myself as Sire.

Reply #22272 Posted: February 26, 2015, 11:52:43 am

Offline Xsannz

• Addicted

fixed.

Sire NZ CH Spacemonkey   

Ch is the abbreviation for Chapion by the way

Reply #22273 Posted: February 26, 2015, 11:56:01 am

Offline Mayhem_Lee

• Addicted
  • Mayhem_Lee is working their way up.Mayhem_Lee is working their way up.Mayhem_Lee is working their way up.

fixed.

Sire NZ CH Spacemonkey   

Ch is the abbreviation for Chapion by the way

Saw that coming a mile away haha

Reply #22274 Posted: February 26, 2015, 01:51:26 pm