Topic: Dota2 Updates

Offline Steam Updates News

• Addicted
  • Steam Updates News has no influence.
When we first announced the Interactive Compendium, we hoped it would be something that Dota players would be interested in. Shortly afterwards, we were forced to admit we underestimated the community’s response to it. Upon reflection, we decided that the … Continue reading →

More...

Reply #25 Posted: July 18, 2013, 01:12:37 pm
I <3 Steam Updates

• Addicted
Benaroya Hall isn’t just an amazing place to watch The International because it is a prestigious beautiful building that is home to the Seattle Orchestra, but at game time, it is also filled with friends and of course other Dota … Continue reading →

More...

Reply #26 Posted: July 20, 2013, 12:23:08 pm
I <3 Steam Updates

• Addicted
Test post

More...

Reply #27 Posted: July 31, 2013, 07:24:01 am
I <3 Steam Updates

Offline Apostrophe Spacemonkey

• Fuck this title in particular.

• Apostrophe Spacemonkey is awe-inspiring!Apostrophe Spacemonkey is awe-inspiring!Apostrophe Spacemonkey is awe-inspiring!Apostrophe Spacemonkey is awe-inspiring!Apostrophe Spacemonkey is awe-inspiring!Apostrophe Spacemonkey is awe-inspiring!Apostrophe Spacemonkey is awe-inspiring!Apostrophe Spacemonkey is awe-inspiring!Apostrophe Spacemonkey is awe-inspiring!Apostrophe Spacemonkey is awe-inspiring!Apostrophe Spacemonkey is awe-inspiring!Apostrophe Spacemonkey is awe-inspiring!
It's a Trap!

Reply #28 Posted: July 31, 2013, 08:14:07 am

Offline Zarkov

• Cat

• Zarkov is awe-inspiring!Zarkov is awe-inspiring!Zarkov is awe-inspiring!Zarkov is awe-inspiring!Zarkov is awe-inspiring!Zarkov is awe-inspiring!Zarkov is awe-inspiring!Zarkov is awe-inspiring!Zarkov is awe-inspiring!Zarkov is awe-inspiring!Zarkov is awe-inspiring!Zarkov is awe-inspiring!
Test posting.

Reply #29 Posted: July 31, 2013, 08:28:12 am

• Addicted
For some teams, you can see the determination and seriousness in their faces.  For LGD, they wear their dedication in their style with new haircuts - the Dota 2 Logo cut into the side of their heads.That dedication and determination comes from losing their invite this year and having to qualify and reprove themselves to The International, the Dota 2 community, and themselves. Continue reading →

More...

Reply #30 Posted: August 02, 2013, 06:30:39 am
I <3 Steam Updates

• Addicted
For some teams, you can see the determination and seriousness in their faces.  For LGD, they wear their dedication in their style with new haircuts - the Dota 2 Logo cut into the side of their heads.That dedication and determination comes from losing their invite this year and having to qualify and reprove themselves to The International, the Dota 2 community, and themselves.On the road back to The International, they experimented with different strategies and roles.  Yao claims it is the most serious practice they have ever done.While they look forward to each game and team - some to beat for the first time, others to revenge last year's losses.  NAVI is the team they fear the most. That comes from NAVI's ability to learn and adjust during the tournament making them more dangerous in the later rounds.Which brings up an important point, the physical toll of a long tournament.  Yao insists that winning teams need both the mental and physical endurance to win it all.  They will get to prove if they have what it takes very soon. Continue reading →

More...

Reply #31 Posted: August 02, 2013, 08:51:40 am
I <3 Steam Updates

• Addicted
Posting a picture of TongFu always generates a huge amount of excitement and this fan favorite team is looking to focus that excitement on The International.There are just a few problems, what happened at the Alienware Cup?  What happened last year at the International?  When we asked Hao this, his response was quick, honest, and to the point. Continue reading →

More...

Reply #32 Posted: August 02, 2013, 09:40:34 am
I <3 Steam Updates

• Addicted
Travel to The International impacts almost all of the teams.  The change in time zones, the distance, unfamiliar surroundings all cause each team to try and compensate.  Some teams shift their training schedules to get ready - Zenith also shifted their schedule but for another reason. Continue reading →

More...

Reply #33 Posted: August 02, 2013, 10:30:34 am
I <3 Steam Updates

Offline Speakman

• Speakman is awe-inspiring!Speakman is awe-inspiring!Speakman is awe-inspiring!Speakman is awe-inspiring!Speakman is awe-inspiring!Speakman is awe-inspiring!Speakman is awe-inspiring!Speakman is awe-inspiring!Speakman is awe-inspiring!Speakman is awe-inspiring!Speakman is awe-inspiring!Speakman is awe-inspiring!
There Is Only One

Person that gives a shit

Reply #34 Posted: August 02, 2013, 11:28:53 am
Quote from: Mellcor
i had kinda hope speakman had died, what a pity

Offline BerG

• Terminator

• BerG is on the verge of being accepted.BerG is on the verge of being accepted.BerG is on the verge of being accepted.BerG is on the verge of being accepted.BerG is on the verge of being accepted.
http://img12.imageshack.us/img12/6957/2ouy.jpg
Dota2 Updates

Reply #35 Posted: August 02, 2013, 12:06:11 pm

• Addicted
When we asked teams to pick their top 4 for The International, DK is almost always on the list.  When Ohaiyo from Orange picked who he was most excited to meet at his first International - he named BurNIng from DK.So with all the accolades, why is it that BurNIng feels they are being over shadowed by the other Chinese teams?   Continue reading →

More...

Reply #36 Posted: August 02, 2013, 07:51:34 pm
I <3 Steam Updates

Offline kilabee

• Addicted
  • kilabee might someday be someone...kilabee might someday be someone...kilabee might someday be someone...kilabee might someday be someone...
http://i253.photobucket.com/albums/hh59/kilabee_photo/download_zps9f3cc838.jpg
Dota2 Updates

Reply #37 Posted: August 02, 2013, 09:12:55 pm

Offline kilabee

• Addicted
  • kilabee might someday be someone...kilabee might someday be someone...kilabee might someday be someone...kilabee might someday be someone...
http://i253.photobucket.com/albums/hh59/kilabee_photo/untitled_zpse075bd76.png
Dota2 Updates

Stop me before a triple post.

Reply #38 Posted: August 02, 2013, 09:15:27 pm

• Addicted
We say it is 16 teams descending on Seattle for The International but there are 17 in Bellevue today.  Two of those teams, Quantic and RattleSnake,  will play a best of 5 playoff to secure that final 16th position. Continue reading →

More...

Reply #39 Posted: August 02, 2013, 09:51:37 pm
I <3 Steam Updates

Offline Speakman

• Speakman is awe-inspiring!Speakman is awe-inspiring!Speakman is awe-inspiring!Speakman is awe-inspiring!Speakman is awe-inspiring!Speakman is awe-inspiring!Speakman is awe-inspiring!Speakman is awe-inspiring!Speakman is awe-inspiring!Speakman is awe-inspiring!Speakman is awe-inspiring!Speakman is awe-inspiring!
Fuck, 17? Riveting...

TELL ME MORE

Reply #40 Posted: August 02, 2013, 09:54:16 pm

Offline EnjoyTheSauce

• Devoted Member
  • EnjoyTheSauce is working their way up.EnjoyTheSauce is working their way up.EnjoyTheSauce is working their way up.
Someones knickers are in a twist today.

Reply #41 Posted: August 02, 2013, 10:02:49 pm
Related to *juice*. The Orz like *sauce*, which they seem to acquire through killing: "After the *dancing*, Orz think you will make good *special sauce*. Maybe even for other Orz *party*." It would seem this is likely to be something sinister. The Orz apparently wish those who take part in *parties* to enjoy the *sauce*, as in the above quote, or in their parting words from random encounters: "Do not forget to *enjoy the sauce*."

Offline Speakman

Someone has to give the bot some attention :p

Reply #42 Posted: August 02, 2013, 10:06:52 pm

• Addicted
While some teams have a language barrier by having two nationalities on their team, LGD International lives up to the International part of their name by being based in China and having a team comprised of players from Canada, America, Denmark, Sweden, and Russia. Continue reading →

More...

Reply #43 Posted: August 03, 2013, 07:12:34 am
I <3 Steam Updates

• Addicted
One month is your average time for a boot camp before The International.  A few teams even talked about the tensions that can rise by having a longer camp.  Fnatic broke all the rules by running theirs for two months. Continue reading →

More...

Reply #44 Posted: August 03, 2013, 07:12:34 am
I <3 Steam Updates

• Addicted
When talking with MUFC’s WinteR, it comes as no surprise that he was once a national chess player.As he discusses the draft stage, it is detailed  and insightful.  This is an area where he placed all the responsibility on himself. Continue reading →

More...

Reply #45 Posted: August 03, 2013, 08:00:35 am
I <3 Steam Updates

• Addicted
Orange has a rookie on their team - Ohaiyo.He is a good example of a rookie's experience at The International.  He relies on other teammates who have been here before to help him navigate the event.  Things like - don’t lose your passport and most importantly relax. Continue reading →

More...

Reply #46 Posted: August 03, 2013, 08:00:35 am
I <3 Steam Updates

• Addicted
Mousesports snuck into The International last year.   Continue reading →

More...

Reply #47 Posted: August 03, 2013, 01:00:34 pm
I <3 Steam Updates

• Addicted
This weekend is non-stop Dota 2. The first round of Group Stage has already started. We are playing 4 games at a time from 9am until 10pm PST both Saturday and Sunday. On Monday we will have games from 9am … Continue reading →

More...

Reply #48 Posted: August 04, 2013, 05:46:34 am
I <3 Steam Updates

• Addicted
Dignitas was sure they belonged at TI2.  When they didn’t make it, they took that disappointment and focused it on a goal - getting into The 2013 International. Continue reading →

More...

Reply #49 Posted: August 04, 2013, 07:30:34 am
I <3 Steam Updates