Topic: Admin App :)

Offline Kelly Kelly

• I Posted!
  • Kelly Kelly has no influence.
Hi there Admins, i would like to apply for admin on your server ScoutzKnives in CS 1.6. My aliases in game is ELeNa | Kelly Kelly or ELeNa | RESID3NT_EV1L, I am currently admin on 1 other gaming network and have been admin for around 1 and a half years now or so, I play on that server quiet a lot and it will just be grateful to have admin on it. For the last 2 weeks i have played 49.6 hours/ 394.4 hours in total, i would love to be apart of your great community and just enjoy having fun with people, I'm a friendly gamer and would never abuse anyone, you can trust me to be a responsible admin. I just want to thank you for me to have this opportunity to become apart of the team, thanks.

-Kelly Kelly/ELeNa

Posted: January 28, 2013, 09:48:05 pm

Offline l)ark_Yojimbo

• Devoted Member
  • l)ark_Yojimbo has no influence.
that server is still alive?

Reply #1 Posted: January 29, 2013, 10:47:57 pm

Offline Pyromanik

• Pyromanik is awe-inspiring!Pyromanik is awe-inspiring!Pyromanik is awe-inspiring!Pyromanik is awe-inspiring!Pyromanik is awe-inspiring!Pyromanik is awe-inspiring!Pyromanik is awe-inspiring!Pyromanik is awe-inspiring!Pyromanik is awe-inspiring!Pyromanik is awe-inspiring!Pyromanik is awe-inspiring!Pyromanik is awe-inspiring!
People that aren't Simcore still play 1.6?

Reply #2 Posted: January 30, 2013, 06:49:37 pm
Everyone needs more Bruce Campbell.

Offline Kelly Kelly

• I Posted!
  • Kelly Kelly has no influence.
yeah dark yojimbo its still alive :P , soz i just got this now because i didnt know what you had to state in the application so ill redo it now

Name/alias: ELeNa | Kelly Kelly or ELeNa | RESID3NT_EV1L

Steam I.D: STEAM_0:0:50090373

Email address: len_plakas@hotmail.com

Have you any experience with admin? (If so please state your roles, what server you admin'd on etc...):
Yes i have experienced admin on 2 servers and currently am admin on the 1 because the other one shut down, that one I'm admin on is RawGN (head admin), i have been admin for 1 year and a half now :P

Why you should become an admin: Because I am experienced and I follow the rules, I will listen, be apart of discussions and be active and just simply have fun on the GetSome.

What qualities/skills do you feel that you have and what can you do to help further improve GetSome: My qualities are that I'm a nice person to have fun with and skills are i just own haha :) but I feel like i can take care of the server and to help improve GetSome is maybe try and gather more people on the servers and have discussions with people, etc..

What are your strengths: My strengths are hmm well I am pretty good on Scoutzknives and dd2. ;p

What are your weaknesses: My weakness,  I don't think i can think of anything right now.

What is it that in your mind you would make a great admin and why: Well I am going to try the hardest to take care of the servers and catch any hackers, I just think I'll be a great admin and It's nice to take an opportunity like this. :)

Games that you wish to admin: CS 1.6 the ScoutzKnives server please :)

Reply #3 Posted: January 30, 2013, 10:09:25 pm

Offline Equity

• Addicted
  • Equity has no influence.

Reply #4 Posted: January 30, 2013, 10:15:35 pm
"think c2w might be a little to hard core for my skills atm anyways"-Splatter

Offline Speakman

• Speakman is awe-inspiring!Speakman is awe-inspiring!Speakman is awe-inspiring!Speakman is awe-inspiring!Speakman is awe-inspiring!Speakman is awe-inspiring!Speakman is awe-inspiring!Speakman is awe-inspiring!Speakman is awe-inspiring!Speakman is awe-inspiring!Speakman is awe-inspiring!Speakman is awe-inspiring!
shit, you're younger than the game

Reply #5 Posted: January 30, 2013, 11:22:31 pm
Quote from: Mellcor
i had kinda hope speakman had died, what a pity

Offline Lias

• Administrator
  • Lias is awe-inspiring!Lias is awe-inspiring!Lias is awe-inspiring!Lias is awe-inspiring!Lias is awe-inspiring!Lias is awe-inspiring!Lias is awe-inspiring!Lias is awe-inspiring!Lias is awe-inspiring!Lias is awe-inspiring!Lias is awe-inspiring!Lias is awe-inspiring!
Quote from: Speakman;1516458
shit, you're younger than the game

On that note, -1 purely on age.

Admins under 18 should be heavily known to the community to prove maturity or the risk for abuse is too great imo.

Reply #6 Posted: January 31, 2013, 08:36:50 am

Offline Apostrophe Spacemonkey

• Fuck this title in particular.

• Apostrophe Spacemonkey is awe-inspiring!Apostrophe Spacemonkey is awe-inspiring!Apostrophe Spacemonkey is awe-inspiring!Apostrophe Spacemonkey is awe-inspiring!Apostrophe Spacemonkey is awe-inspiring!Apostrophe Spacemonkey is awe-inspiring!Apostrophe Spacemonkey is awe-inspiring!Apostrophe Spacemonkey is awe-inspiring!Apostrophe Spacemonkey is awe-inspiring!Apostrophe Spacemonkey is awe-inspiring!Apostrophe Spacemonkey is awe-inspiring!Apostrophe Spacemonkey is awe-inspiring!
Quote from: Kelly Kelly;1516454
What are your weaknesses: My weakness,  I don't think i can think of anything right now.

Not being able to think of any weaknesses is a weakness.

Reply #7 Posted: January 31, 2013, 10:31:15 am

Offline Nostargate

• Addicted
  • Nostargate barely matters.Nostargate barely matters.
Quote from: Spacemonkey;1516483
Not being able to think of any weaknesses is a weakness.

Yo dawg, we heard you like weakness, so we stuck a weakness in your weakness............................................................

Reply #8 Posted: January 31, 2013, 11:58:27 am

Offline Xenolightning

• GS Developer
  • Xenolightning is awe-inspiring!Xenolightning is awe-inspiring!Xenolightning is awe-inspiring!Xenolightning is awe-inspiring!Xenolightning is awe-inspiring!Xenolightning is awe-inspiring!Xenolightning is awe-inspiring!Xenolightning is awe-inspiring!Xenolightning is awe-inspiring!Xenolightning is awe-inspiring!Xenolightning is awe-inspiring!Xenolightning is awe-inspiring!
Quote from: Nostargate;1516490
Yo dawg, we heard you like weakness
Yo dawg, I heard you like "Yo Dawgs", so I put a "Yo Dawg" in your "Yo Dawg" so we can "Yo Dawg" whilst we "Yo Dawg".
Quote from: Nostargate;1516490
, so we stuck a weakness in your weakness............................................................

Reply #9 Posted: January 31, 2013, 01:06:34 pm
-= Sad pug is sad =-

Offline Nostargate

• Addicted
  • Nostargate barely matters.Nostargate barely matters.
It's like you're looking into my soul :)

Reply #10 Posted: January 31, 2013, 08:50:21 pm

Offline Dubyateef

• Game Server Admin
  • Dubyateef has no influence.
Very few people are admins under 18, Think I was the youngest 1.6 admin for GetSome/CND at 17 I think (as a CND admin then when it came to GetSome I remined 1.6 admin). I could be wrong as I am at work, but do you not have to be 16 to buy/play 1.6 under the TOA?

Either way, just looking at the stats, 0 players to the scoutknife servers in past 24 hours, You yourself have only played 18 hours in the past month on GetSome servers. There is not even 15 people that have over 100 kills with scout on our 1.6 servers in the past month, not even 150 people have played scoutknives in the past month. I don't think the your comment of being "alive" really stacks up at the moment.

But biggest thing I noticed was this:
Why you should become an admin: Because I am experienced and I follow the rules, I will listen, be apart of discussions and be active and just simply have fun on the GetSome.

I don't get why admin is required to do these things? If it was to stop hackers (which are few and far between now being a pretty dead game), map rotations on other servers, etc then could be different, but what you have listed is all player related, not admin related?

Sorry man, your just a couple years to slow, need more players to admin.

Dubyateef out!

Reply #11 Posted: February 07, 2013, 12:14:55 pm
“Two possibilities exist: either we are alone in the Universe or we are not. Both are equally terrifying.” - Arthur C. Clarke

Offline Apostrophe Spacemonkey

• Fuck this title in particular.

• Apostrophe Spacemonkey is awe-inspiring!Apostrophe Spacemonkey is awe-inspiring!Apostrophe Spacemonkey is awe-inspiring!Apostrophe Spacemonkey is awe-inspiring!Apostrophe Spacemonkey is awe-inspiring!Apostrophe Spacemonkey is awe-inspiring!Apostrophe Spacemonkey is awe-inspiring!Apostrophe Spacemonkey is awe-inspiring!Apostrophe Spacemonkey is awe-inspiring!Apostrophe Spacemonkey is awe-inspiring!Apostrophe Spacemonkey is awe-inspiring!Apostrophe Spacemonkey is awe-inspiring!
Quote from: Dubyateef;1517133
I could be wrong as I am at work, but do you not have to be 16 to buy/play 1.6 under the TOA?

Correct.

Game is R16

Kelly Kelly Kelly shoudn't even be playing it.

Reply #12 Posted: February 07, 2013, 01:09:40 pm

Offline Dubyateef

• Game Server Admin
  • Dubyateef has no influence.
Thank you Spacemonkey :)

So unfortunately kelly kelly, due to the game having a R16 Rating (I know that a huge amount of people under 16 play this game) GetSome cannot have give admin to their servers who technically should not even be playing.

Sorry :(

You are more then welcome to add me on steam if you need admin around - Dubyateef is my steam name

Reply #13 Posted: February 07, 2013, 02:45:24 pm
“Two possibilities exist: either we are alone in the Universe or we are not. Both are equally terrifying.” - Arthur C. Clarke

Offline Kayne

• Addicted
  • Kayne is awe-inspiring!Kayne is awe-inspiring!Kayne is awe-inspiring!Kayne is awe-inspiring!Kayne is awe-inspiring!Kayne is awe-inspiring!Kayne is awe-inspiring!Kayne is awe-inspiring!Kayne is awe-inspiring!Kayne is awe-inspiring!Kayne is awe-inspiring!Kayne is awe-inspiring!
I became a ZPS admin at 15 for CND.

You were all fools for trusting me, I was way too young ;)

Reply #14 Posted: February 10, 2013, 04:10:10 pm
Top Geary - 27th May 2016 at 12:10 AM
I've learnt to ignore when you say derogatory things to me