• I Posted!
  • almightyhenry has no influence.
Title of thread: Team Fortress 2- Unban Request - almightyhenry
Game: Team Fortress 2
Server: GetSome.co.nz
Player name: almightyhenry
Time: Around Noon on Sunday
Reason: I played music for the very first time
Evidence: Disconnect: You have been banned by this server, check http://www.getsome.co.nz
Last Edit: February 11, 2013, 08:13:30 pm by almightyhenry

Posted: February 10, 2013, 09:36:06 pm

Offline Nostargate

• Addicted
  • Nostargate barely matters.Nostargate barely matters.

Reply #1 Posted: February 11, 2013, 07:30:41 pm

Offline Mellcor

• Just settled in
  • Mellcor is looked down upon.
unbanned, ur on ur last and only chance, dont mess up cos if you do you wont be comming back

Reply #2 Posted: February 11, 2013, 10:05:11 pm
<============]\\\\[============>
                              M E L L C O R

Offline Mellcor

• Just settled in
  • Mellcor is looked down upon.
rebanned, prem

Reply #3 Posted: February 16, 2013, 11:27:35 am
                              M E L L C O R

Offline Dumpy

• Game Server Admin
  • Dumpy has no influence.
Quote from: Nostargate;1517688
Go here first http://www.getsome.co.nz/showthread.php?66188-Ban-Unban-Process&p=1249134&viewfull=1#post1249134]
 read, redo unban request, profit.

From what I have heard from other admins is was more then just a one time music playing.

Reply #4 Posted: February 23, 2013, 07:40:15 am

Offline Nostargate

• Addicted
  • Nostargate barely matters.Nostargate barely matters.
I was just telling the dude the correct format for an unban request, as too his crime and the game in general zero fucks were given.
Also prem? premature banning has a social stigma, there is help, if you ask for it.

Reply #5 Posted: February 23, 2013, 07:57:24 am

Offline DarkVirus

• Administrator
  • DarkVirus is awe-inspiring!DarkVirus is awe-inspiring!DarkVirus is awe-inspiring!DarkVirus is awe-inspiring!DarkVirus is awe-inspiring!DarkVirus is awe-inspiring!DarkVirus is awe-inspiring!DarkVirus is awe-inspiring!DarkVirus is awe-inspiring!DarkVirus is awe-inspiring!DarkVirus is awe-inspiring!DarkVirus is awe-inspiring!
Quote from: Nostargate;1518819
I was just telling the dude the correct format for an unban request, as too his crime and the game in general zero fucks were given.
Also prem? premature banning has a social stigma, there is help, if you ask for it.

i love these forums

Reply #6 Posted: February 23, 2013, 05:50:44 pm
Praise be to RNGesus
Add me to Steam

Offline Xsannz

• Addicted
  • Xsannz is awe-inspiring!Xsannz is awe-inspiring!Xsannz is awe-inspiring!Xsannz is awe-inspiring!Xsannz is awe-inspiring!Xsannz is awe-inspiring!Xsannz is awe-inspiring!Xsannz is awe-inspiring!Xsannz is awe-inspiring!Xsannz is awe-inspiring!Xsannz is awe-inspiring!Xsannz is awe-inspiring!
there is a nasal spray for Premature stuff,

what with all these unban requests for tf2 all of a sudden.

Reply #7 Posted: February 23, 2013, 06:23:57 pm

Offline Apostrophe Spacemonkey

• Fuck this title in particular.

• Apostrophe Spacemonkey is awe-inspiring!Apostrophe Spacemonkey is awe-inspiring!Apostrophe Spacemonkey is awe-inspiring!Apostrophe Spacemonkey is awe-inspiring!Apostrophe Spacemonkey is awe-inspiring!Apostrophe Spacemonkey is awe-inspiring!Apostrophe Spacemonkey is awe-inspiring!Apostrophe Spacemonkey is awe-inspiring!Apostrophe Spacemonkey is awe-inspiring!Apostrophe Spacemonkey is awe-inspiring!Apostrophe Spacemonkey is awe-inspiring!Apostrophe Spacemonkey is awe-inspiring!
Quote from: almightyhenry;1517568
Reason: I played music for the very first time

He played music for the very first time.

Reply #8 Posted: February 23, 2013, 06:43:57 pm

Offline Xsannz

• Addicted
  • Xsannz is awe-inspiring!Xsannz is awe-inspiring!Xsannz is awe-inspiring!Xsannz is awe-inspiring!Xsannz is awe-inspiring!Xsannz is awe-inspiring!Xsannz is awe-inspiring!Xsannz is awe-inspiring!Xsannz is awe-inspiring!Xsannz is awe-inspiring!Xsannz is awe-inspiring!Xsannz is awe-inspiring!
hmm whilst i know the trolling in here is light hearted, but please leave this to the tf2 admins to deal to.

good song BTW Space Monkey..   she was a vixen for the time...

Mellcor - why was he rebanned?

also i suggest you tf2 admins request one of the mods to close your threads once you have dealt with the matter to prevent the trolling you seem to be generating at the moment.

Reply #9 Posted: February 23, 2013, 07:00:07 pm

Offline kruz

• Game Server Admin
  • kruz has no influence.
The kid in question insisted on spamming the trade chat with game commands, and has been banned several times as warning shots for him to buck up his behaviour. This didn't work, and instead came back, and thought he'd treat us all to some music based mic spam.

The upsurge in unban requests, comes from the fact that the server is actually been admined very well, and the GetSome trade server is extremely popular, becuase there is a zero bad behaviour tolerance, and the people that come on there love the server. Some kids like this almighthenry kid, just go there to openly flaunt the rules, because it's "fun to do"

I hope that fills in the blanks

Reply #10 Posted: February 23, 2013, 08:50:04 pm

Offline Xsannz

• Addicted
// thread closed

Reply #11 Posted: February 24, 2013, 03:44:33 pm