Topic: ISS is now using Linux intend of Windows.

Offline swindle

• swindle is a rising star!swindle is a rising star!swindle is a rising star!swindle is a rising star!swindle is a rising star!swindle is a rising star!

Posted: May 13, 2013, 09:29:46 pm
If we hit that bullseye, the rest of the dominoes should fall like a house of cards. Checkmate.

Offline Nostargate

• Addicted
  • Nostargate barely matters.Nostargate barely matters.
If they had used "another" OS they could call themselves the iISS

Reply #1 Posted: May 13, 2013, 09:43:58 pm

Offline Bell

• Addicted
  • Bell is on the verge of being accepted.Bell is on the verge of being accepted.Bell is on the verge of being accepted.Bell is on the verge of being accepted.Bell is on the verge of being accepted.
Well thank god they aren't the fanbois are still getting over the fact a lot of peeps had imacs in the curiosity control room.

http://appleinsider.com/articles/12/08/06/nasas_control_room_flooded_with_macs_during_mars_curiosity_landing
Last Edit: May 13, 2013, 10:01:55 pm by Bell

Reply #2 Posted: May 13, 2013, 09:59:44 pm

Offline Pyromanik

• Pyromanik is awe-inspiring!Pyromanik is awe-inspiring!Pyromanik is awe-inspiring!Pyromanik is awe-inspiring!Pyromanik is awe-inspiring!Pyromanik is awe-inspiring!Pyromanik is awe-inspiring!Pyromanik is awe-inspiring!Pyromanik is awe-inspiring!Pyromanik is awe-inspiring!Pyromanik is awe-inspiring!Pyromanik is awe-inspiring!
lol, iTwats.

Also, read thread title as IIS rather than ISS, made for a very confusing few moments.

Reply #3 Posted: May 13, 2013, 10:13:58 pm
Everyone needs more Bruce Campbell.

Offline swindle

• swindle is a rising star!swindle is a rising star!swindle is a rising star!swindle is a rising star!swindle is a rising star!swindle is a rising star!
iTwats? :(

But I've really fallen for my Mac...

Reply #4 Posted: May 19, 2013, 05:10:55 pm
If we hit that bullseye, the rest of the dominoes should fall like a house of cards. Checkmate.

Offline Pyromanik

• Pyromanik is awe-inspiring!Pyromanik is awe-inspiring!Pyromanik is awe-inspiring!Pyromanik is awe-inspiring!Pyromanik is awe-inspiring!Pyromanik is awe-inspiring!Pyromanik is awe-inspiring!Pyromanik is awe-inspiring!Pyromanik is awe-inspiring!Pyromanik is awe-inspiring!Pyromanik is awe-inspiring!Pyromanik is awe-inspiring!
Mac is a nice machine. It's the people that are just too much for me.

Reply #5 Posted: May 19, 2013, 08:21:02 pm
Everyone needs more Bruce Campbell.

Offline swindle

Yeah I must admit, this "cult of mac" shit is redick.

I'm a total convert with Mac, speaking solely about the laptop market. Not a fan of this OS on the desktop or phone.

Reply #6 Posted: May 19, 2013, 09:08:31 pm