Topic: ZeTrollingPanda's GetSome TF2 Trade Server Application

Offline ZeTrollingPanda

• I Posted!
  • ZeTrollingPanda has no influence.
Hello,
First off, I would like to say what a wonderful server this is, and how well it's run, and how well-staffed it is, *cough* Mellcor *cough*.

Second of all, I would like to apply for the Administrator rank, my reasoning being; I'm an Admin on two Well-known Minecraft Servers, and progressed from a mere helper ( Three ranks below admin ) to, the highest rank, over 6~ months. I love competition, and I also love helping, and, to be honest, feeling somewhat powerful, you cant deny that you do too. I am on ALOT of the time, and a large percentage of that time, there are no member's of staff on. I was first introduced to this server by an amazing player, "Maximus_118" , he is a great friend of mine, in real life.

Lastly, I would like to come to a conclusion stating my ups and downs.

My ups; The way I deal with things, my knowledge of right and wrongs, and my nice-to-know personality.

Down's: My language (swearing), and being a complete and utter noob sometimes.

-ZeTrollingPanda.

Posted: June 03, 2013, 12:09:02 am

Offline Mellcor

• Just settled in
  • Mellcor is looked down upon.

Reply #1 Posted: June 03, 2013, 12:15:40 am
<============]\\\\[============>
                              M E L L C O R

Offline LeadCollector

• Game Server Admin
  • LeadCollector has no influence.
LOL!

Reply #2 Posted: June 03, 2013, 05:52:24 pm

Quote from: Spork;1411842
Your face won\'t make top four!

Offline Xsannz

• Addicted
  • Xsannz is awe-inspiring!Xsannz is awe-inspiring!Xsannz is awe-inspiring!Xsannz is awe-inspiring!Xsannz is awe-inspiring!Xsannz is awe-inspiring!Xsannz is awe-inspiring!Xsannz is awe-inspiring!Xsannz is awe-inspiring!Xsannz is awe-inspiring!Xsannz is awe-inspiring!Xsannz is awe-inspiring!
Quote from: ZeTrollingPanda;1526263
Hello,

Down's: My language (swearing), and being a complete and utter noob sometimes.

-ZeTrollingPanda.

Really - you could have put anything but the worst possible Character flaws for an admin...

but GL and thanks for the APP.

and lol Mellcor

Reply #3 Posted: June 03, 2013, 05:56:03 pm

Offline PrinceTuiTeka

• Just settled in
  • PrinceTuiTeka has no influence.
Quote from: Xsannz;1526291
Really - you could have put anything but the worst possible Character flaws for an admin...

Haha, well at least he can add honest to his positive traits.

Reply #4 Posted: June 03, 2013, 07:55:44 pm

Offline Craigor

• Administrator
  • Craigor is awe-inspiring!Craigor is awe-inspiring!Craigor is awe-inspiring!Craigor is awe-inspiring!Craigor is awe-inspiring!Craigor is awe-inspiring!Craigor is awe-inspiring!Craigor is awe-inspiring!Craigor is awe-inspiring!Craigor is awe-inspiring!Craigor is awe-inspiring!Craigor is awe-inspiring!
I do appreciate the honesty, but I don't feel that being an admin is about feeling 'powerful' .. you aren't there to rule the server, you are there to make it enjoyable for the rest of the community

Kind of like being a politician, but without the dictatorship and lies

Reply #5 Posted: June 04, 2013, 12:28:28 pm
<a href="steam://friends/add/76561197966242864/">Add me to Steam</a> <- Fixed! lol

Offline Mellcor

• Just settled in
  • Mellcor is looked down upon.
D: but without fear i have nothing to do, were will i put my iron fist?

Reply #6 Posted: June 04, 2013, 08:16:23 pm
                              M E L L C O R