Topic: Hearthstone - Naxx time

Offline Arseynimz

• Administrator
  • Arseynimz is awe-inspiring!Arseynimz is awe-inspiring!Arseynimz is awe-inspiring!Arseynimz is awe-inspiring!Arseynimz is awe-inspiring!Arseynimz is awe-inspiring!Arseynimz is awe-inspiring!Arseynimz is awe-inspiring!Arseynimz is awe-inspiring!Arseynimz is awe-inspiring!Arseynimz is awe-inspiring!Arseynimz is awe-inspiring!
Hey all,

If you're a Hearthstone player, you'll know perfectly well that overnight tonight the first expansion comes out. I'm not 100% sure on times, but I'd imagine with most other Blizzard releases, it'll happen in the early hours of the morning our time.

If you have been under that rock, crawel out and take in the cards to halt your Miracle Rogues, Shockadins, Hunter Zoos, and general shit-tardery that has crept in to the classes that seem to see them stall as a particular play style for most players.
Here's a good summary on Gamepedia.

Posted: July 22, 2014, 03:37:45 pm
Maybe if i just click this.....shit...DV gonna be maaaaad!

Offline Scunner

• Addicted
  • Scunner might someday be someone...Scunner might someday be someone...Scunner might someday be someone...Scunner might someday be someone...
...Miracle Rogues, Shockadins, Hunter Zoos, and general shit-tardery that has crept in to the classes that seem to see them stall as a particular play style for most players.

As a casual player, I have no idea what any of this means, but the new cards look interesting.

Gave the first wing a run through on normal last night though. Took me a few tries at Maexxna to get the right build to win.

Reply #1 Posted: July 24, 2014, 12:21:50 pm