Topic: Kayne's Changing Room (Formerly Post Yourself)

Offline YouLikeFishSticks

• Just settled in
  • YouLikeFishSticks has no influence.
Yeah I shall stop, poked a little too much.

Reply #50 Posted: August 06, 2014, 08:42:38 pm
And no I'm not Aquaman, I am a recovering gay fish.

Offline NeonSparkles

• I Posted!
  • NeonSparkles has no influence.
Updated face I am swanky btw! this one was tonight, my last one was taken months ago

Reply #51 Posted: August 06, 2014, 11:36:38 pm

Offline John Soap

• Just settled in
  • John Soap has no influence.
Is it just me or does Neonsparkles not look 14....

Reply #52 Posted: August 06, 2014, 11:39:40 pm
Hi!

I am a lovely person with a great personalty, i like long walks on the beach and love watching movies and cuddling. I'm a great listener and will make sure life is easy for anyone. I also follow satan, I worship him daily and will sacrifice unborn children for our great powerful overlord.

Ily

Offline NeonSparkles

• I Posted!
I have just turned 11

Reply #53 Posted: August 07, 2014, 11:41:08 am

Offline nichwilde

• I Posted!
  • nichwilde has no influence.

makeup is a hell of a drug

Reply #54 Posted: August 07, 2014, 01:26:25 pm

• Just settled in

makeup is a hell of a drug
Where can i get that shiz homie? I need it for my scales.

Reply #55 Posted: August 07, 2014, 02:05:48 pm

Offline John Soap

• Just settled in
I have just turned 11

My apologise ma' dam.

Reply #56 Posted: August 07, 2014, 03:51:55 pm
Hi!

I am a lovely person with a great personalty, i like long walks on the beach and love watching movies and cuddling. I'm a great listener and will make sure life is easy for anyone. I also follow satan, I worship him daily and will sacrifice unborn children for our great powerful overlord.

Ily

Offline Baby Fridge

• I Posted!
  • Baby Fridge has no influence.
Maybe you should stop taking selfies Neon...

Reply #57 Posted: August 07, 2014, 06:50:24 pm
I LIKE CHOCOLATE MILK

Offline John Soap

• Just settled in

How come you're the only one complaining.....

Reply #58 Posted: August 08, 2014, 11:30:21 am
Hi!

Ily

Offline Retardobot

• Admin Of This Place

• Retardobot is awe-inspiring!Retardobot is awe-inspiring!Retardobot is awe-inspiring!Retardobot is awe-inspiring!Retardobot is awe-inspiring!Retardobot is awe-inspiring!Retardobot is awe-inspiring!Retardobot is awe-inspiring!Retardobot is awe-inspiring!Retardobot is awe-inspiring!Retardobot is awe-inspiring!Retardobot is awe-inspiring!
I DON'T WANT TO EAT THE CRUSTS FROM MY SANDWICH. I DON'T LIKE THEM.

Now I'm complaining.

Reply #59 Posted: August 08, 2014, 12:15:32 pm

Offline John Soap

• Just settled in
I DON'T WANT TO EAT THE CRUSTS FROM MY SANDWICH. I DON'T LIKE THEM.

Now I'm complaining.

How can you not eat the crust! It's like the best bit of bread. I mean yes the soft, white middle of a fresh bread roll is wonderful, but the crust is what holds it all together literally and metaphorically.

We had a guy at our school who didn't eat his bread crusts. His name was Connor. I still deliver flowers to his grave monthly.

Reply #60 Posted: August 08, 2014, 01:46:39 pm
Hi!

Ily

Offline Kayne

• Kayne is awe-inspiring!Kayne is awe-inspiring!Kayne is awe-inspiring!Kayne is awe-inspiring!Kayne is awe-inspiring!Kayne is awe-inspiring!Kayne is awe-inspiring!Kayne is awe-inspiring!Kayne is awe-inspiring!Kayne is awe-inspiring!Kayne is awe-inspiring!Kayne is awe-inspiring!
Is it wrong to cut the crusts off / throw them away?

Why eat something you don't like. It's the 90% nutella, 10% bread that I want, not this concentrated hardened yeast "orgy" fest.

Can someone confirm if pun or not

Reply #61 Posted: August 08, 2014, 02:58:02 pm
Top Geary - 27th May 2016 at 12:10 AM
I've learnt to ignore when you say derogatory things to me

Offline Retardobot

• Admin Of This Place

• Retardobot is awe-inspiring!Retardobot is awe-inspiring!Retardobot is awe-inspiring!Retardobot is awe-inspiring!Retardobot is awe-inspiring!Retardobot is awe-inspiring!Retardobot is awe-inspiring!Retardobot is awe-inspiring!Retardobot is awe-inspiring!Retardobot is awe-inspiring!Retardobot is awe-inspiring!Retardobot is awe-inspiring!
Good pun.

Bad times.

Reply #62 Posted: August 08, 2014, 03:01:30 pm

Offline John Soap

• Just settled in
Have you ever tried a bread type called "Tiger Bread". It's bread where you buy it just to eat the crust. But if you hate crust I can't blame you especially with al those rumours about curly hair.

Reply #63 Posted: August 08, 2014, 04:16:39 pm
Hi!

Ily

Offline NeonSparkles

• I Posted!

Reply #64 Posted: August 08, 2014, 06:19:46 pm

Offline John Soap

• Just settled in
God dang jail bait is becoming frequent these days....

Reply #65 Posted: August 08, 2014, 06:22:26 pm
Hi!

Ily

Offline Retardobot

• Admin Of This Place

WHO THE FUCK GAVE MILEY CYRUS A GOD DAMN COMPUTER.

Reply #66 Posted: August 08, 2014, 06:33:48 pm

• Just settled in
She does not look 11 at all like holy shit, I know instagram had an update recently but wut?

Reply #67 Posted: August 08, 2014, 06:35:01 pm

Offline NeonSparkles

• I Posted!
lolza

Nah I'm just swanky
Last Edit: August 08, 2014, 07:15:37 pm by NeonSparkles

Reply #68 Posted: August 08, 2014, 07:04:18 pm

Offline Baby Fridge

• I Posted!
  • Baby Fridge has no influence.

Reply #69 Posted: August 10, 2014, 10:47:02 pm
I LIKE CHOCOLATE MILK

Offline Matrixuniverses

• Just settled in
  • Matrixuniverses has no influence.

Reply #70 Posted: August 11, 2014, 08:13:56 am

Offline NeonSparkles

• I Posted!
Last Edit: August 11, 2014, 11:22:37 am by NeonSparkles

Reply #71 Posted: August 11, 2014, 11:20:39 am

Offline Xsannz

• Addicted
  • Xsannz is awe-inspiring!Xsannz is awe-inspiring!Xsannz is awe-inspiring!Xsannz is awe-inspiring!Xsannz is awe-inspiring!Xsannz is awe-inspiring!Xsannz is awe-inspiring!Xsannz is awe-inspiring!Xsannz is awe-inspiring!Xsannz is awe-inspiring!Xsannz is awe-inspiring!Xsannz is awe-inspiring!
Good god this thread makes me bleed from the ears.

Neon your feeding them after midnight have you not seen the gremlins movies and what happens if you feed them or get them wet.
Stop feeding the trolls and making them moist.

oh WAIT.. sorry that was an 80s movie long before your time when you were just a Neon sparkle in your fathers eye.

What is it with the Adolescent and splashing themselves all over the internet, have you no concept of once its online it's online, but then I guess it is as bad as parents in my day ranting that tattoos were permanent, but never stopped us getting them.

As you were kiddies.

Reply #72 Posted: August 11, 2014, 11:28:18 am

Offline John Soap

• Just settled in
Do you really need to say this? I mean you are older than us and we aren't talking shit about when you when you born, You should be the more responsible and act more like an admin rather name someone who wants to be fed. I don't want to staunch but dude seriously.

Reply #73 Posted: August 11, 2014, 12:07:41 pm
Hi!

Ily

Offline Xsannz

• Addicted
  • Xsannz is awe-inspiring!Xsannz is awe-inspiring!Xsannz is awe-inspiring!Xsannz is awe-inspiring!Xsannz is awe-inspiring!Xsannz is awe-inspiring!Xsannz is awe-inspiring!Xsannz is awe-inspiring!Xsannz is awe-inspiring!Xsannz is awe-inspiring!Xsannz is awe-inspiring!Xsannz is awe-inspiring!
Do you really need to say this? I mean you are older than us and we aren't talking shit about when you when you born, You should be the more responsible and act more like an admin rather name someone who wants to be fed. I don't want to staunch but dude seriously.

hmm need to say it probably not, did I feel like it yes I did.

However far be it for me to interject into your Juvenile activities on the internet with something that was a little light hearted as well as being a little critical, all of which you seem to have no issue taking or giving to your own aged peers.

Lets not look at your admin record..  if you want a heavy handed just admin approach I would have just removed the posts and not made comment at all, instead I poked a bit of fun, I can understand you all running amok in the Garry's Mod section but do you really need to pollute the rest of this place with your blatant disregard for internet etiquette.

But way to go in a similar fashion to saying stick it to the Man.

as i said:

As you were kiddies.

Last Edit: August 11, 2014, 12:24:36 pm by Xsannz

Reply #74 Posted: August 11, 2014, 12:21:14 pm