Topic: Life Changing Decisions

Offline QUPHOZ

• Addicted
  • QUPHOZ has no influence.
geez been away 5 years or so and alot has changed.

Reply #225 Posted: May 10, 2015, 01:41:18 pm
R.I.P Dirty Heathan

Affliction For life

Offline Dr Woomanchu

• Dr Woomanchu is leading the good life!Dr Woomanchu is leading the good life!Dr Woomanchu is leading the good life!Dr Woomanchu is leading the good life!Dr Woomanchu is leading the good life!Dr Woomanchu is leading the good life!Dr Woomanchu is leading the good life!Dr Woomanchu is leading the good life!Dr Woomanchu is leading the good life!Dr Woomanchu is leading the good life!Dr Woomanchu is leading the good life!
Yeah, well you got married for a start. I don't know how many of us would have picked that ;)

Reply #226 Posted: May 10, 2015, 04:59:25 pm

Blackwatch Off Topic - Abandon hope all ye who enter here

Offline QUPHOZ

• Addicted
Yeah, well you got married for a start. I don't know how many of us would have picked that ;)

+1 rep for you haha

Reply #227 Posted: May 11, 2015, 03:50:15 am
R.I.P Dirty Heathan

Affliction For life

Offline 420fairy

• Mother Of Dragons

• 420fairy is awe-inspiring!420fairy is awe-inspiring!420fairy is awe-inspiring!420fairy is awe-inspiring!420fairy is awe-inspiring!420fairy is awe-inspiring!420fairy is awe-inspiring!420fairy is awe-inspiring!420fairy is awe-inspiring!420fairy is awe-inspiring!420fairy is awe-inspiring!420fairy is awe-inspiring!

+1 rep for you haha

i gotta ask bro - did Laurasaur donate hahahaha you pretty much paid for hers!!!

Reply #228 Posted: May 11, 2015, 10:44:57 am

Offline Pyromanik

• Pyromanik is awe-inspiring!Pyromanik is awe-inspiring!Pyromanik is awe-inspiring!Pyromanik is awe-inspiring!Pyromanik is awe-inspiring!Pyromanik is awe-inspiring!Pyromanik is awe-inspiring!Pyromanik is awe-inspiring!Pyromanik is awe-inspiring!Pyromanik is awe-inspiring!Pyromanik is awe-inspiring!Pyromanik is awe-inspiring!
oh fuck me wholey shit it's QUPHOZ
The one guy that could almost out random Super.

Reply #229 Posted: May 12, 2015, 10:17:40 am
Everyone needs more Bruce Campbell.

Offline Retardobot

• Admin Of This Place

• Retardobot is awe-inspiring!Retardobot is awe-inspiring!Retardobot is awe-inspiring!Retardobot is awe-inspiring!Retardobot is awe-inspiring!Retardobot is awe-inspiring!Retardobot is awe-inspiring!Retardobot is awe-inspiring!Retardobot is awe-inspiring!Retardobot is awe-inspiring!Retardobot is awe-inspiring!Retardobot is awe-inspiring!
God damn Super^ was a king.

He'd ruin my laughing gear.

Reply #230 Posted: May 12, 2015, 10:32:26 am

Offline Pyromanik

• Pyromanik is awe-inspiring!Pyromanik is awe-inspiring!Pyromanik is awe-inspiring!Pyromanik is awe-inspiring!Pyromanik is awe-inspiring!Pyromanik is awe-inspiring!Pyromanik is awe-inspiring!Pyromanik is awe-inspiring!Pyromanik is awe-inspiring!Pyromanik is awe-inspiring!Pyromanik is awe-inspiring!Pyromanik is awe-inspiring!
Hasn't changed much, last I talked to him, haha.
That was a while ago though, and just over steam.

He and Katcho were right riots together IRL.
Super about as hyperactive as you can get, and Katch just about as laid back as you can get. It was the kinda shit sitcoms get made about.

Reply #231 Posted: May 12, 2015, 10:43:42 am

Offline QUPHOZ

• Addicted
Hasn't changed much, last I talked to him, haha.
That was a while ago though, and just over steam.

He and Katcho were right riots together IRL.
Super about as hyperactive as you can get, and Katch just about as laid back as you can get. It was the kinda shit sitcoms get made about.

Super was a class act i must say.

Reply #232 Posted: May 12, 2015, 11:26:11 am
R.I.P Dirty Heathan

Affliction For life

Offline 420fairy

• Mother Of Dragons

• 420fairy is awe-inspiring!420fairy is awe-inspiring!420fairy is awe-inspiring!420fairy is awe-inspiring!420fairy is awe-inspiring!420fairy is awe-inspiring!420fairy is awe-inspiring!420fairy is awe-inspiring!420fairy is awe-inspiring!420fairy is awe-inspiring!420fairy is awe-inspiring!420fairy is awe-inspiring!
Almost ALMOST THERE :) stoked  27 inch waist booyah just a smidgeon more
Last Edit: June 05, 2015, 02:54:24 pm by 420fairy

Reply #233 Posted: June 05, 2015, 02:52:27 pm

Offline Lias

• Administrator
  • Lias is awe-inspiring!Lias is awe-inspiring!Lias is awe-inspiring!Lias is awe-inspiring!Lias is awe-inspiring!Lias is awe-inspiring!Lias is awe-inspiring!Lias is awe-inspiring!Lias is awe-inspiring!Lias is awe-inspiring!Lias is awe-inspiring!Lias is awe-inspiring!
Almost ALMOST THERE :) stoked  27 inch waist booyah just a smidgeon more

Schawing!

Reply #234 Posted: June 05, 2015, 03:04:29 pm

Offline 420fairy

• Mother Of Dragons

I cant rep you for that hahahahahahahahahahaha bravo!

Reply #235 Posted: June 05, 2015, 03:11:12 pm

Offline Pyromanik

Fuck yeah, six inch potato. That'd go great with my size 24 rooster... whip up a bitta gravey & put a meal on for the missus!

Reply #236 Posted: June 06, 2015, 10:30:33 am

Offline 420fairy

• Mother Of Dragons

Alrighty well so far its been up, down, up, down much like fucking but without the satisfaction haha

It has been almost a year since I decided to change my life completely.

Weight goal has almost been accomplished. Down to the last couple of kgs which I am super proud of.

As for relationships - fuuuuuuuuuuuuuuck no - I have had more than my fair share of offers and stalkers yep I now have 3. Yay not.

The next 6 months are going to be a massive test - but so far th3fairy bitch is still lurking and her cuntiness will not let her back down or be emotionally steam rolled - and trust me I am getting this DAILY. But you cant fix crazy I have tried

Gaming wise - Ive been whoring HS, yes I know far from my FPS days but it keeps me chilled

Living alone - well it isnt so bad I thought it would be really hard but tbh i am really enjoying it plus it has enabled me to grow a stack of weed lol.

Pretty soon I will be setting out my goals for the following year unsure if I will still be in NZ or if I am going to bite the bullet and move to Ohio, dependant on how December goes :)

How are the rest of you coming along with your life changes?

Reply #237 Posted: July 08, 2015, 10:55:10 am

Offline The Demon Lord

• Addicted
  • The Demon Lord is awe-inspiring!The Demon Lord is awe-inspiring!The Demon Lord is awe-inspiring!The Demon Lord is awe-inspiring!The Demon Lord is awe-inspiring!The Demon Lord is awe-inspiring!The Demon Lord is awe-inspiring!The Demon Lord is awe-inspiring!The Demon Lord is awe-inspiring!The Demon Lord is awe-inspiring!The Demon Lord is awe-inspiring!The Demon Lord is awe-inspiring!
ah, you know - its going.

Reply #238 Posted: July 08, 2015, 11:20:18 am

Offline Retardobot

• Admin Of This Place

• Retardobot is awe-inspiring!Retardobot is awe-inspiring!Retardobot is awe-inspiring!Retardobot is awe-inspiring!Retardobot is awe-inspiring!Retardobot is awe-inspiring!Retardobot is awe-inspiring!Retardobot is awe-inspiring!Retardobot is awe-inspiring!Retardobot is awe-inspiring!Retardobot is awe-inspiring!Retardobot is awe-inspiring!
If you plan on moving anywhere within the US, Fairy - start doing your homework now (even if you don't imagine moving anywhere for the next year). I've gone through this, had friends go through this and all have given up because they have been brick-walled due to the USA's immigration policy, despite being categorised as individuals with "special skills".

Reply #239 Posted: July 08, 2015, 12:37:03 pm

Offline 420fairy

• Mother Of Dragons

If you plan on moving anywhere within the US, Fairy - start doing your homework now (even if you don't imagine moving anywhere for the next year). I've gone through this, had friends go through this and all have given up because they have been brick-walled due to the USA's immigration policy, despite being categorised as individuals with "special skills".

Yeah I have already semi started. I'm hoping I dont have to dilly dally and I can just get married for a green card LOL

Reply #240 Posted: July 08, 2015, 01:32:09 pm

Offline Retardobot

• Admin Of This Place

If you get married for a green card, getting married on US soil as a 'foreigner' will make US immigration very sketchy and they'll make it harder for you to prove your marriage is legitimate.

Get your US hunk over, marry him on NZ soil then go back with him. Or, I believe you can apply for a visa as a fiancee of a US citizen so you are granted 'citizenship' until which time you marry (within a certain amount of time).

OR - just overstay. Got a good friend who has a sister who has lived in the US for the past 10 years after her 3 months tourist visa ran out. She has only JUST married her US husband which in theory will give her a better chance at citizenship (marriage doesn't always give you a straight shot at a green card). No idea how she is going to explain where she was or how she was in the US in that 10 year gap of being an illegal...
Last Edit: July 08, 2015, 02:04:38 pm by Retardobot

Reply #241 Posted: July 08, 2015, 01:59:21 pm

Offline The Demon Lord

• Addicted
  • The Demon Lord is awe-inspiring!The Demon Lord is awe-inspiring!The Demon Lord is awe-inspiring!The Demon Lord is awe-inspiring!The Demon Lord is awe-inspiring!The Demon Lord is awe-inspiring!The Demon Lord is awe-inspiring!The Demon Lord is awe-inspiring!The Demon Lord is awe-inspiring!The Demon Lord is awe-inspiring!The Demon Lord is awe-inspiring!The Demon Lord is awe-inspiring!
No idea how she is going to explain where she was or how she was in the US in that 10 year gap of being an illegal...

"Each time I tried to leave officer, the Airport lines were so long that I had to go back to my house and go to sleep"

Reply #242 Posted: July 08, 2015, 02:33:15 pm

Offline 420fairy

• Mother Of Dragons

If you get married for a green card, getting married on US soil as a 'foreigner' will make US immigration very sketchy and they'll make it harder for you to prove your marriage is legitimate.

Get your US hunk over, marry him on NZ soil then go back with him. Or, I believe you can apply for a visa as a fiancee of a US citizen so you are granted 'citizenship' until which time you marry (within a certain amount of time).

OR - just overstay. Got a good friend who has a sister who has lived in the US for the past 10 years after her 3 months tourist visa ran out. She has only JUST married her US husband which in theory will give her a better chance at citizenship (marriage doesn't always give you a straight shot at a green card). No idea how she is going to explain where she was or how she was in the US in that 10 year gap of being an illegal...

Yeah Sinnermax has been there as an overstayer for about 2 years now LOL

Reply #243 Posted: July 08, 2015, 04:01:33 pm

Offline Pyromanik

How are the rest of you coming along with your life changes?

Tonight I went out in a Dragon Boat.

Reply #244 Posted: July 09, 2015, 08:06:34 am

Offline Zarkov

• Cat

• Zarkov is awe-inspiring!Zarkov is awe-inspiring!Zarkov is awe-inspiring!Zarkov is awe-inspiring!Zarkov is awe-inspiring!Zarkov is awe-inspiring!Zarkov is awe-inspiring!Zarkov is awe-inspiring!Zarkov is awe-inspiring!Zarkov is awe-inspiring!Zarkov is awe-inspiring!Zarkov is awe-inspiring!
I have had more than my fair share of offers and stalkers yep I now have 3. Yay not.

You could have some fun with your stalkers, set them impossible tasks and quests etc, in order to win your heart.

Tell them to meet you at a local park dressed as furries etc, film the meeting from a distance, that sort of thing.

When you get bored with it, you could just strip them naked and lock them in a dark room with some box cutters.

Promise that the one that comes out will get your hand in marriage.

That should do it.
Last Edit: July 09, 2015, 04:46:49 pm by Zarkov

Reply #245 Posted: July 09, 2015, 04:43:31 pm

Offline Lias

• Administrator
  • Lias is awe-inspiring!Lias is awe-inspiring!Lias is awe-inspiring!Lias is awe-inspiring!Lias is awe-inspiring!Lias is awe-inspiring!Lias is awe-inspiring!Lias is awe-inspiring!Lias is awe-inspiring!Lias is awe-inspiring!Lias is awe-inspiring!Lias is awe-inspiring!
I have had more than my fair share of offers and stalkers yep I now have 3. Yay not.

You could have some fun with your stalkers, set them impossible tasks and quests etc, in order to win your heart.

Tell them to meet you at a local park dressed as furries etc, film the meeting from a distance, that sort of thing.

When you get bored with it, you could just strip them naked and lock them in a dark room with some box cutters.

That should do it.

Never in my life have I agreed with the cat so much.. Bravo sir.. Bravo.

Reply #246 Posted: July 09, 2015, 05:13:33 pm

Offline The Demon Lord

• Addicted

That should do it.

I see through you plan - eliminate all the competition and the one left standing would be so weak from exhaustion and blood loss that you would be able to claim Fairy all for yourself

Reply #247 Posted: July 10, 2015, 08:15:20 am

Offline 420fairy

• Mother Of Dragons

There's no need for Z to do that, he knows he is my favourite furball. My lap is his for life!m For LIFE

Reply #248 Posted: July 10, 2015, 08:25:56 am

Offline broncos

• Addicted
  • broncos has no influence.
Sigh , I miss nzbattlefield tbh ..

Reply #249 Posted: July 26, 2015, 11:56:10 am