Topic: GTA V PC

Offline toofast

• Addicted
  • toofast barely matters.toofast barely matters.
Amazon still the cheapest place to get this? I am getting quite tempted to buy.

Reply #25 Posted: April 13, 2015, 06:34:14 pm

Offline Growler

• Growler is awe-inspiring!Growler is awe-inspiring!Growler is awe-inspiring!Growler is awe-inspiring!Growler is awe-inspiring!Growler is awe-inspiring!Growler is awe-inspiring!Growler is awe-inspiring!Growler is awe-inspiring!Growler is awe-inspiring!Growler is awe-inspiring!Growler is awe-inspiring!
$59.96 US via amazon

$46.99 US via CDkeys.com

http://www.cdkeys.com/pc/games/grand-theft-auto-v-5-pc-cd-key

Reply #26 Posted: April 13, 2015, 09:58:13 pm
Think of me like Yoda,
but instead of being little and green,
I wear suits and I'm awesome.
I'm your bro - I'm Broda!

Offline winter

• Addicted
  • winter has great potential!winter has great potential!winter has great potential!winter has great potential!winter has great potential!winter has great potential!winter has great potential!winter has great potential!winter has great potential!
Here it is lads : )
http://socialclub.rockstargames.com/crew/on3_new_zealand

Join in! Growler and I should be on tonight (join the mumble too!) D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D

Reply #27 Posted: April 14, 2015, 01:29:25 pm

Offline SLAYER!@#

• Addicted
  • SLAYER!@# has no influence.
Pre order bonus's worth the extra $10?

Reply #28 Posted: April 14, 2015, 02:10:18 pm

Offline Growler

• Growler is awe-inspiring!Growler is awe-inspiring!Growler is awe-inspiring!Growler is awe-inspiring!Growler is awe-inspiring!Growler is awe-inspiring!Growler is awe-inspiring!Growler is awe-inspiring!Growler is awe-inspiring!Growler is awe-inspiring!Growler is awe-inspiring!Growler is awe-inspiring!
yep for the 1mill ingamecash

game looks fucking epic from th twitch I have seen today, much excite!

Reply #29 Posted: April 14, 2015, 03:05:01 pm
Think of me like Yoda,

Offline winter

• Addicted
  • winter has great potential!winter has great potential!winter has great potential!winter has great potential!winter has great potential!winter has great potential!winter has great potential!winter has great potential!winter has great potential!
Pre order bonus's worth the extra $10?

I'd say so man, it'll be enough startup cash to have a good blat at some high end cars/modifications and weapons and modifications for them too.. so enough to get ya up and going but not TOO much to make you think the game is too ez.

Reply #30 Posted: April 14, 2015, 03:13:24 pm

Offline SLAYER!@#

• Addicted
  • SLAYER!@# has no influence.
Grabbed a copy from GMG... downloading now.

Reply #31 Posted: April 14, 2015, 03:21:40 pm

Offline EnjoyTheSauce

• Devoted Member
  • EnjoyTheSauce is working their way up.EnjoyTheSauce is working their way up.EnjoyTheSauce is working their way up.
She runs quite nicely. I am surprised..

Reply #32 Posted: April 14, 2015, 03:59:57 pm
Related to *juice*. The Orz like *sauce*, which they seem to acquire through killing: "After the *dancing*, Orz think you will make good *special sauce*. Maybe even for other Orz *party*." It would seem this is likely to be something sinister. The Orz apparently wish those who take part in *parties* to enjoy the *sauce*, as in the above quote, or in their parting words from random encounters: "Do not forget to *enjoy the sauce*."

Offline Mayhem_Lee

• Addicted
  • Mayhem_Lee is working their way up.Mayhem_Lee is working their way up.Mayhem_Lee is working their way up.
Still have 5GB remaining on my download.... rockstar launcher was on the fries overnight and this morning dropping connection :/

Reply #33 Posted: April 14, 2015, 08:18:56 pm

Offline winter

• Addicted
Running perfect for me - character transfer from my antiquated PS3 version went smooth also! :D

Reply #34 Posted: April 15, 2015, 09:30:42 am

Offline Scunner

• Addicted
  • Scunner might someday be someone...Scunner might someday be someone...Scunner might someday be someone...Scunner might someday be someone...
I had a bit of trouble getting the game to run last night, but once I fixed the game ran pretty well. Went through the prologue then transferred my PS3 character easily. First person view is neat, if a little small on the FOV. Probably stick with third person in multiplayer for the better view of surroundings.

Reply #35 Posted: April 15, 2015, 11:33:28 am

Offline EnjoyTheSauce

• Devoted Member
  • EnjoyTheSauce is working their way up.EnjoyTheSauce is working their way up.EnjoyTheSauce is working their way up.
I need some friends to play with, add EnjoyTheSauce.

Reply #36 Posted: April 16, 2015, 01:11:49 am
Related to *juice*. The Orz like *sauce*, which they seem to acquire through killing: "After the *dancing*, Orz think you will make good *special sauce*. Maybe even for other Orz *party*." It would seem this is likely to be something sinister. The Orz apparently wish those who take part in *parties* to enjoy the *sauce*, as in the above quote, or in their parting words from random encounters: "Do not forget to *enjoy the sauce*."

Offline winter

• Addicted
I need some friends to play with, add EnjoyTheSauce.

Request sent :)

Reply #37 Posted: April 16, 2015, 09:00:57 am

Offline EnjoyTheSauce

• Devoted Member
 Well after running around for 10 levels or so, clueless as fuck, got into a group with Growler and a few rands last night. Did a bunch of missions, was really fun.

Reply #38 Posted: April 18, 2015, 01:29:29 pm

Offline Growler

Fuck yeah was good times! Some of the driving was fucking hilarious!

Reply #39 Posted: April 18, 2015, 02:09:51 pm
Think of me like Yoda,

Offline Growler

Need to team up and farm some survival missions. Massive RP and $$$ if you can hit lvl 5+

Reply #40 Posted: April 18, 2015, 02:10:46 pm
Think of me like Yoda,

Offline EnjoyTheSauce

• Devoted Member
I'll be down next time i see you on.

Reply #41 Posted: April 18, 2015, 03:17:36 pm

Offline KiwiTaZ

• Just settled in
  • KiwiTaZ has no influence.
Purchased today... looks like ill be having some late nights !!

Reply #42 Posted: April 19, 2015, 05:24:52 pm

| Intel i7-6700K 4.0Ghz | ASUS Maximus VIII Hero | Corsair Dominator GT 16GB DDR4 2666Mhz | 2x 250GB Samsung 850 EVO SSD's (RAID 0) |
| ASUS nVidia GTX 980 TI 6GB | ASUS  PB287Q 28" 4K LCD |

Offline Mayhem_Lee

• Addicted
  • Mayhem_Lee is working their way up.Mayhem_Lee is working their way up.Mayhem_Lee is working their way up.
Group of 5 all got rally spec cars and raced around the mountain and rivers tonight. was pretty entertain

Reply #43 Posted: April 20, 2015, 03:34:15 am

Offline Growler

I made some nubs rage hard, invited me to a heist, fucked round waiting for 15 mins for setup then they kicked me. I waited outside and blew them all up as they came out of the building....they were not impressed. Turns out you can really annoy people super easy, especially with an RPG!

Reply #44 Posted: April 20, 2015, 08:40:30 am
Think of me like Yoda,

Offline deadmeatwalking

• Devoted Member
  • deadmeatwalking is a force to reckon with.deadmeatwalking is a force to reckon with.deadmeatwalking is a force to reckon with.deadmeatwalking is a force to reckon with.deadmeatwalking is a force to reckon with.deadmeatwalking is a force to reckon with.deadmeatwalking is a force to reckon with.deadmeatwalking is a force to reckon with.
playing 4k @ 40 fps on a single r9 290x looks fucking epic

Reply #45 Posted: April 22, 2015, 09:01:09 am

Offline Speakman

• Speakman is awe-inspiring!Speakman is awe-inspiring!Speakman is awe-inspiring!Speakman is awe-inspiring!Speakman is awe-inspiring!Speakman is awe-inspiring!Speakman is awe-inspiring!Speakman is awe-inspiring!Speakman is awe-inspiring!Speakman is awe-inspiring!Speakman is awe-inspiring!Speakman is awe-inspiring!
ohhai

Reply #46 Posted: April 22, 2015, 08:36:19 pm
Quote from: Mellcor
i had kinda hope speakman had died, what a pity

Offline Scunner

• Addicted
  • Scunner might someday be someone...Scunner might someday be someone...Scunner might someday be someone...Scunner might someday be someone...
Playing single player here and there and the more I do, the more I remember how much I came to hate it when I first got GTA5 for my PS3.The story is just so uninteresting and all the characters are grating, except for Franklin who is nothing.

On the other hand, I'm enjoying multiplayer more than I did before.

Reply #47 Posted: April 23, 2015, 03:50:36 pm

Offline MrBurNZ

• Devoted Member
  • MrBurNZ barely matters.MrBurNZ barely matters.
Love this game but keep getting failures joining my heists. Two nights now and still not broken that guy out of Jail. Join me please! MrBoourNZ.

Reply #48 Posted: May 13, 2015, 02:25:33 pm
BF3 = MrBoourNZ

Offline deadmeatwalking

• Devoted Member
  • deadmeatwalking is a force to reckon with.deadmeatwalking is a force to reckon with.deadmeatwalking is a force to reckon with.deadmeatwalking is a force to reckon with.deadmeatwalking is a force to reckon with.deadmeatwalking is a force to reckon with.deadmeatwalking is a force to reckon with.deadmeatwalking is a force to reckon with.
add me .. Deadmeat_NZ

Reply #49 Posted: May 26, 2015, 07:01:47 pm