Topic: Admin skins

Offline Dirty deeds

• I Posted!
  • Dirty deeds has no influence.
Hey I was playing TTT on the server and just thought that admins should get there own skins.. The upside is that every admin can be unique and noticeable when playing the game. Any reasons why this wouldn't work?

Posted: February 25, 2015, 08:08:38 pm

Offline Lias

• Administrator
  • Lias is awe-inspiring!Lias is awe-inspiring!Lias is awe-inspiring!Lias is awe-inspiring!Lias is awe-inspiring!Lias is awe-inspiring!Lias is awe-inspiring!Lias is awe-inspiring!Lias is awe-inspiring!Lias is awe-inspiring!Lias is awe-inspiring!Lias is awe-inspiring!
Hey I was playing TTT on the server and just thought that admins should get there own skins.. The upside is that every admin can be unique and noticeable when playing the game. Any reasons why this wouldn't work?

This is a terrible idea, because often admins may not want people to know they are admins. If your a twat who breaks the rules and don't know that bob is an admin, you might do something naughty and get banned, but if Bob is wearing a skin that only admins can wear, your likely to behave.

Reply #1 Posted: February 25, 2015, 08:47:55 pm

Offline Kayne

• Kayne is awe-inspiring!Kayne is awe-inspiring!Kayne is awe-inspiring!Kayne is awe-inspiring!Kayne is awe-inspiring!Kayne is awe-inspiring!Kayne is awe-inspiring!Kayne is awe-inspiring!Kayne is awe-inspiring!Kayne is awe-inspiring!Kayne is awe-inspiring!Kayne is awe-inspiring!
Actually the painful part would be the constant targeting by regulars...

It's like they hate us or something

Reply #2 Posted: February 25, 2015, 09:21:09 pm
Top Geary - 27th May 2016 at 12:10 AM
I've learnt to ignore when you say derogatory things to me

Offline Gutty

• Administrator
  • Gutty is leading the good life!Gutty is leading the good life!Gutty is leading the good life!Gutty is leading the good life!Gutty is leading the good life!Gutty is leading the good life!Gutty is leading the good life!Gutty is leading the good life!Gutty is leading the good life!Gutty is leading the good life!Gutty is leading the good life!
is there a full moon at the moment? the ridiculous ideas out there at the moment are really out there! and its all about admins...

Reply #3 Posted: February 25, 2015, 09:32:09 pm

Offline Ser_Jesse

• I Posted!
  • Ser_Jesse has no influence.

Tis true

Reply #4 Posted: February 25, 2015, 11:02:33 pm

Offline Xsannz

• Addicted
  • Xsannz is awe-inspiring!Xsannz is awe-inspiring!Xsannz is awe-inspiring!Xsannz is awe-inspiring!Xsannz is awe-inspiring!Xsannz is awe-inspiring!Xsannz is awe-inspiring!Xsannz is awe-inspiring!Xsannz is awe-inspiring!Xsannz is awe-inspiring!Xsannz is awe-inspiring!Xsannz is awe-inspiring!
is there a full moon at the moment? the ridiculous ideas out there at the moment are really out there! and its all about admins...

Its all about that admin bout that admin , no trouble...

Reply #5 Posted: February 26, 2015, 07:31:55 am

Offline Lias

• Administrator
  • Lias is awe-inspiring!Lias is awe-inspiring!Lias is awe-inspiring!Lias is awe-inspiring!Lias is awe-inspiring!Lias is awe-inspiring!Lias is awe-inspiring!Lias is awe-inspiring!Lias is awe-inspiring!Lias is awe-inspiring!Lias is awe-inspiring!Lias is awe-inspiring!

Baby kept you awake half the night huh? :-P

Reply #6 Posted: February 26, 2015, 08:03:37 am

Offline Craigor

• Administrator
  • Craigor is awe-inspiring!Craigor is awe-inspiring!Craigor is awe-inspiring!Craigor is awe-inspiring!Craigor is awe-inspiring!Craigor is awe-inspiring!Craigor is awe-inspiring!Craigor is awe-inspiring!Craigor is awe-inspiring!Craigor is awe-inspiring!Craigor is awe-inspiring!Craigor is awe-inspiring!

Song is now stuck in my head, I hate you.

Reply #7 Posted: February 26, 2015, 08:54:51 am
<a href="steam://friends/add/76561197966242864/">Add me to Steam</a> <- Fixed! lol

Offline night_microwave

• I Posted!
  • night_microwave has no influence.

It's not so much that they hate us, they feel like they have achieved something by killing us.

Reply #8 Posted: February 26, 2015, 06:03:18 pm
KOS Quantum

Offline (NATAA)$ Top Geary

• I Posted!
  • (NATAA)$ Top Geary has no influence.

It's not so much that they hate us, they feel like they have achieved something by killing us.

Na guys we just love to give you the convenience of more time to solve our reports

Reply #9 Posted: February 26, 2015, 08:09:32 pm
I Would Challenge You To a Battle of Wits, But I See You Are Unarmed
-William Shakespeare

Offline Bert

• Bert might someday be someone...Bert might someday be someone...Bert might someday be someone...Bert might someday be someone...
Got to get them admin kills! haha

Reply #10 Posted: February 26, 2015, 09:29:16 pm

Offline Bailey Ford

• I Posted!
  • Bailey Ford has no influence.
I don't need no skins for the admins, hunting thems gotta be a little bit challenging  ;D

Reply #11 Posted: February 27, 2015, 05:20:46 pm
Your local fedora wearing srcub