Topic: ASB Bank are a bunch of arseholes.

Offline BerG

• Terminator

• BerG is on the verge of being accepted.BerG is on the verge of being accepted.BerG is on the verge of being accepted.BerG is on the verge of being accepted.BerG is on the verge of being accepted.
I had been meaning to go down to National Bank since this thread, but never had time.

Today I noticed my ASB account was negative one dollar, and knew the impending doom of a $20 fine was coming.

I drove down to National, and was immediately approached by a woman who asked if she could help, and told me to sit down with her.

10 minutes later I had a new account all set up.

It was quick and easy, and the woman, although about 40, was dead sexy. Even though she knew my course would be finished in a few months she extended the tertiary account for an entire year.

Not to mention she gave me this badarse mp3 player even though the promotion ended months ago.

GG National bank.

http://img141.imageshack.us/img141/7581/imag0008mediumjx4.jpg
ASB Bank are a bunch of arseholes.

*Although hard to make out, the ASB envelope is ripped (A powerful symbol I decided to add for impact)

Reply #50 Posted: April 20, 2007, 04:37:13 pm

Offline tommyboi

• Addicted
  • tommyboi has no influence.
of there, just for the MP3 player

Reply #51 Posted: April 20, 2007, 04:42:51 pm
Razer Affliction - http://www.iwagewar.com
On The Steady Dissing Bandwagon Since 07 Xlan

Offline Lone-Star

• Addicted
  • Lone-Star has no influence.
Good shit bro....

Reply #52 Posted: April 20, 2007, 04:44:40 pm

Offline BerG

• Terminator

• BerG is on the verge of being accepted.BerG is on the verge of being accepted.BerG is on the verge of being accepted.BerG is on the verge of being accepted.BerG is on the verge of being accepted.
Its not a very big player, probably holds about 30 songs, but the funny thing is I have been looking at getting a cheap one like this to listen to on long and tedious cross country flights.

Awesome.

Reply #53 Posted: April 20, 2007, 04:45:58 pm

Offline BerG

• Terminator

Relevant.

Reply #54 Posted: June 19, 2013, 04:58:39 pm

Offline Pyromanik

• Pyromanik is awe-inspiring!Pyromanik is awe-inspiring!Pyromanik is awe-inspiring!Pyromanik is awe-inspiring!Pyromanik is awe-inspiring!Pyromanik is awe-inspiring!Pyromanik is awe-inspiring!Pyromanik is awe-inspiring!Pyromanik is awe-inspiring!Pyromanik is awe-inspiring!Pyromanik is awe-inspiring!Pyromanik is awe-inspiring!
I signed up for the same player.
Months later they did the same thing you described earlier in the thread.
No better, just a different logo.

It ended up being quite a costly player, but it still goes.

Reply #55 Posted: June 19, 2013, 06:54:29 pm
Everyone needs more Bruce Campbell.