Topic: Cool photos you've taken

Offline deadmeatwalking

• Devoted Member
  • deadmeatwalking is a force to reckon with.deadmeatwalking is a force to reckon with.deadmeatwalking is a force to reckon with.deadmeatwalking is a force to reckon with.deadmeatwalking is a force to reckon with.deadmeatwalking is a force to reckon with.deadmeatwalking is a force to reckon with.deadmeatwalking is a force to reckon with.
ITS A SEA BANANANANA RAWRRRRRRR  ​WHERS THE FUCKIN SEA MONKEY WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

Reply #2000 Posted: January 15, 2013, 05:46:52 pm

Offline Retardobot

• Admin Of This Place

• Retardobot is awe-inspiring!Retardobot is awe-inspiring!Retardobot is awe-inspiring!Retardobot is awe-inspiring!Retardobot is awe-inspiring!Retardobot is awe-inspiring!Retardobot is awe-inspiring!Retardobot is awe-inspiring!Retardobot is awe-inspiring!Retardobot is awe-inspiring!Retardobot is awe-inspiring!Retardobot is awe-inspiring!
Proud-a-you, Dead.

<3

Reply #2001 Posted: January 15, 2013, 06:43:52 pm

Offline deadmeatwalking

• Devoted Member
  • deadmeatwalking is a force to reckon with.deadmeatwalking is a force to reckon with.deadmeatwalking is a force to reckon with.deadmeatwalking is a force to reckon with.deadmeatwalking is a force to reckon with.deadmeatwalking is a force to reckon with.deadmeatwalking is a force to reckon with.deadmeatwalking is a force to reckon with.
sorry for my outburst :P

<3

Reply #2002 Posted: January 15, 2013, 06:51:01 pm

Offline Chilli

• Addicted
  • Chilli has no influence.
Was a good burn though

heehee >_<

Reply #2003 Posted: January 15, 2013, 07:42:18 pm
♣ Free Tampons ♣

Offline mattnz

• mattnz is working their way up.mattnz is working their way up.mattnz is working their way up.

Reply #2004 Posted: January 15, 2013, 08:14:14 pm
Now that you have read this, plz give me neg rep :>

Offline Chilli

• Addicted
Had this wee fella turn up yesterday, states only in the upper most part of the  North Island and OZ, what its doing this far south is anyones guess..

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Green_and_golden_bell_frog

Reply #2005 Posted: January 15, 2013, 09:13:42 pm
♣ Free Tampons ♣

Offline deadmeatwalking

• Devoted Member
Quote from: mattnz;1514762
www.meatspin.com

Reply #2006 Posted: January 15, 2013, 09:42:29 pm

Offline Growler

• Growler is awe-inspiring!Growler is awe-inspiring!Growler is awe-inspiring!Growler is awe-inspiring!Growler is awe-inspiring!Growler is awe-inspiring!Growler is awe-inspiring!Growler is awe-inspiring!Growler is awe-inspiring!Growler is awe-inspiring!Growler is awe-inspiring!Growler is awe-inspiring!
dunno if I like this one or not

http://www.iforce.co.nz/View.aspx?i=vqsx4kdq.lqe.jpg
Cool photos you've taken

Reply #2007 Posted: January 16, 2013, 09:12:54 am
Think of me like Yoda,
but instead of being little and green,
I wear suits and I'm awesome.
I'm your bro - I'm Broda!

Offline winter

• Addicted
  • winter has great potential!winter has great potential!winter has great potential!winter has great potential!winter has great potential!winter has great potential!winter has great potential!winter has great potential!winter has great potential!
Composition is fucking awesome. I like it.

Reply #2008 Posted: January 16, 2013, 09:21:15 am

Offline Growler

• Growler is awe-inspiring!Growler is awe-inspiring!Growler is awe-inspiring!Growler is awe-inspiring!Growler is awe-inspiring!Growler is awe-inspiring!Growler is awe-inspiring!Growler is awe-inspiring!Growler is awe-inspiring!Growler is awe-inspiring!Growler is awe-inspiring!Growler is awe-inspiring!
http://www.iforce.co.nz/View.aspx?i=vbzzrwde.re2.gif
Cool photos you've taken

Reply #2009 Posted: January 16, 2013, 11:28:01 am
Think of me like Yoda,

Offline Chilli

• Addicted
hahah awesome _b

Reply #2010 Posted: January 16, 2013, 11:30:48 am
♣ Free Tampons ♣

Offline Emrico1

• Emrico1 is a rising star!Emrico1 is a rising star!Emrico1 is a rising star!Emrico1 is a rising star!Emrico1 is a rising star!Emrico1 is a rising star!
Quote from: Growler;1514850
http://www.iforce.co.nz/View.aspx?i=vbzzrwde.re2.gif
Cool photos you've taken

Awesome. I think I'll post this to reddit...

Reply #2011 Posted: January 16, 2013, 11:46:31 am

Offline Growler

knock your socks off.. post link plox

Reply #2012 Posted: January 16, 2013, 11:56:24 am
Think of me like Yoda,

Offline Growler

see if you can crash iforce ;)

Reply #2013 Posted: January 16, 2013, 11:59:05 am
Think of me like Yoda,

Offline Emrico1

• Emrico1 is a rising star!Emrico1 is a rising star!Emrico1 is a rising star!Emrico1 is a rising star!Emrico1 is a rising star!Emrico1 is a rising star!

Reply #2014 Posted: January 16, 2013, 12:08:30 pm

Offline Chilli

• Addicted
Quote from: Growler;1514855
see if you can crash iforce ;)

NOOOOOOOOoooo  iforce might then plaster that place with ad's like crappy laggy photobucket or something.

Reply #2015 Posted: January 16, 2013, 12:58:51 pm
♣ Free Tampons ♣

Offline trololololo

• Just settled in
  • trololololo barely matters.trololololo barely matters.

_DSC1855.jpg by dgh_nz, on Flickr

Reply #2016 Posted: January 16, 2013, 04:49:20 pm

Offline Growler

nice! I fucking love Monarchs from start to finish!

Reply #2017 Posted: January 16, 2013, 04:52:20 pm
Think of me like Yoda,

Offline trololololo

• Just settled in
got a nice crop developing growler, you can come and have a look if ya want

Reply #2018 Posted: January 16, 2013, 04:58:14 pm

Offline Emrico1

In the chest freezer in the basement?

Reply #2019 Posted: January 16, 2013, 05:02:29 pm

Offline trololololo

• Just settled in
Quote from: Emrico1;1514888
In the chest freezer in the basement?
No I'm going to use the the roasting split, it is summer and time for the bbq

Reply #2020 Posted: January 16, 2013, 05:09:31 pm

Offline Demandred

• Game Server Admin
  • Demandred has no influence.
had epic fail moment  - the surf living boats were at Whanga and racing - got set up and took so awesome shot of them going out through the surf and then back in - with a couple crashing into each other, oars breaking, people being tossed out of boats as they capsized and after it was all said and done

no card in the camera

FML

Reply #2021 Posted: January 16, 2013, 06:46:06 pm

Offline Postal2

• I Posted!
  • Postal2 has no influence.
http://img600.imageshack.us/img600/4747/facepalmiy.jpg
Cool photos you've taken

I know how you feel I did that for a couple of hours trying to do a time lapse one night
Last Edit: January 16, 2013, 07:30:57 pm by Postal2

Reply #2022 Posted: January 16, 2013, 07:26:24 pm

Offline Chilli

• Addicted
Quote from: Demandred;1514903
had epic fail moment  - the surf living boats were at Whanga and racing - got set up and took so awesome shot of them going out through the surf and then back in - with a couple crashing into each other, oars breaking, people being tossed out of boats as they capsized and after it was all said and done

no card in the camera

FML
shoot back get ya sdd and just ask them to do it again  

Reply #2023 Posted: January 16, 2013, 07:51:36 pm
♣ Free Tampons ♣

Offline winter

• Addicted
  • winter has great potential!winter has great potential!winter has great potential!winter has great potential!winter has great potential!winter has great potential!winter has great potential!winter has great potential!winter has great potential!
Photographed my first gig - full manual, iso 800-1600, f1.8 and a shutterspeed of around 1/160-200th of a second.  Was damn scary at first, but boy is it fun once you've got the settings dialed in and you start getting really awesome shots!? Will be doing this again for sure.

Marduk, Black metal from Sweden and Anno Domini Mortus, Winter Deluge and Exordium Mors from New Zealand.

Anno Domini Mortus -

Winter Deluge -

Exordium Mors -

Marduk -

Reply #2024 Posted: January 16, 2013, 07:57:05 pm