Topic: Cool photos you've taken

Offline Growler

• Growler is awe-inspiring!Growler is awe-inspiring!Growler is awe-inspiring!Growler is awe-inspiring!Growler is awe-inspiring!Growler is awe-inspiring!Growler is awe-inspiring!Growler is awe-inspiring!Growler is awe-inspiring!Growler is awe-inspiring!Growler is awe-inspiring!Growler is awe-inspiring!
These zippy fuckers are hard to catch!

http://www.iforce.co.nz/View.aspx?i=ujm1e4iy.vg1.jpg
Cool photos you've taken

http://www.iforce.co.nz/View.aspx?i=de3ggxdc.fon.jpg
Cool photos you've taken

http://www.iforce.co.nz/View.aspx?i=gfnolavy.yry.jpg
Cool photos you've taken

http://www.iforce.co.nz/View.aspx?i=ubwlcw3f.wsb.jpg
Cool photos you've taken
Last Edit: January 17, 2013, 11:42:04 am by Growler

Reply #2025 Posted: January 17, 2013, 11:36:25 am
Think of me like Yoda,
but instead of being little and green,
I wear suits and I'm awesome.
I'm your bro - I'm Broda!

Offline Zarkov

• Cat

• Zarkov is awe-inspiring!Zarkov is awe-inspiring!Zarkov is awe-inspiring!Zarkov is awe-inspiring!Zarkov is awe-inspiring!Zarkov is awe-inspiring!Zarkov is awe-inspiring!Zarkov is awe-inspiring!Zarkov is awe-inspiring!Zarkov is awe-inspiring!Zarkov is awe-inspiring!Zarkov is awe-inspiring!
Lens?

Reply #2026 Posted: January 17, 2013, 04:13:56 pm

Offline Growler

• Growler is awe-inspiring!Growler is awe-inspiring!Growler is awe-inspiring!Growler is awe-inspiring!Growler is awe-inspiring!Growler is awe-inspiring!Growler is awe-inspiring!Growler is awe-inspiring!Growler is awe-inspiring!Growler is awe-inspiring!Growler is awe-inspiring!Growler is awe-inspiring!
18-105 (not a macro), hand held bum in the water and really fucking close!

Reply #2027 Posted: January 17, 2013, 05:04:49 pm
Think of me like Yoda,

Offline Emrico1

• Emrico1 is a rising star!Emrico1 is a rising star!Emrico1 is a rising star!Emrico1 is a rising star!Emrico1 is a rising star!Emrico1 is a rising star!
Dragonflys are amazing!
Mrs saw me touching this up and said she took this, I'm pretty sure I did... Either way I like em'

Reply #2028 Posted: January 17, 2013, 05:58:30 pm

Offline deadmeatwalking

• Devoted Member
  • deadmeatwalking is a force to reckon with.deadmeatwalking is a force to reckon with.deadmeatwalking is a force to reckon with.deadmeatwalking is a force to reckon with.deadmeatwalking is a force to reckon with.deadmeatwalking is a force to reckon with.deadmeatwalking is a force to reckon with.deadmeatwalking is a force to reckon with.
Bethels lake today

Untitled by Lindsay sops, on Flickr

Reply #2029 Posted: January 19, 2013, 11:02:55 pm

Offline Chilli

• Addicted
  • Chilli has no influence.
You guys- Some serious talent here.

Reply #2030 Posted: January 19, 2013, 11:10:29 pm
♣ Free Tampons ♣

Offline Zarkov

• Cat

• Zarkov is awe-inspiring!Zarkov is awe-inspiring!Zarkov is awe-inspiring!Zarkov is awe-inspiring!Zarkov is awe-inspiring!Zarkov is awe-inspiring!Zarkov is awe-inspiring!Zarkov is awe-inspiring!Zarkov is awe-inspiring!Zarkov is awe-inspiring!Zarkov is awe-inspiring!Zarkov is awe-inspiring!
Gannet at Muriwai.

http://img69.imageshack.us/img69/4289/carshow031.jpg
Cool photos you've taken

Uploaded with ImageShack.us

Rod show at Kumeu.

Last Edit: January 20, 2013, 09:06:02 am by Zarkov

Reply #2031 Posted: January 20, 2013, 09:01:00 am

Offline Postal2

• I Posted!
  • Postal2 has no influence.
Baby Waxeye still learning to fly I think as I found him by a window looking a little stunned so I grabbed my camera while I could get up close  

http://www.flickr.com/photos/83748044@N07/

Reply #2032 Posted: January 20, 2013, 12:45:34 pm

Offline genienz

• Devoted Member
  • genienz has no influence.
Well I've had my 600d 2 months now and have taken thousands of photos.
These are the only 2 I'm prepared to post up.
God, it's hard to learn new stuff as you get older.
Honest and constructive comments appreciated.

http://img10.imageshack.us/img10/5636/img0387resized.jpg
Cool photos you've taken

http://img252.imageshack.us/img252/6238/img0159resized.jpg
Cool photos you've taken

Reply #2033 Posted: January 20, 2013, 05:26:05 pm

Offline Postal2

• I Posted!
  • Postal2 has no influence.
They look good and so do some of your other pics on ImageShack
I like your pic of the sunset behind the Air NZ plane   'it nice'
and wow those are BIG DOGs

Reply #2034 Posted: January 21, 2013, 01:26:03 pm

Offline deadmeatwalking

• Devoted Member
  • deadmeatwalking is a force to reckon with.deadmeatwalking is a force to reckon with.deadmeatwalking is a force to reckon with.deadmeatwalking is a force to reckon with.deadmeatwalking is a force to reckon with.deadmeatwalking is a force to reckon with.deadmeatwalking is a force to reckon with.deadmeatwalking is a force to reckon with.
Anyone going to the fast 4's and rotary nats at Meremere this weekend coming ?

Reply #2035 Posted: January 24, 2013, 09:39:02 am

Offline winter

• Addicted
  • winter has great potential!winter has great potential!winter has great potential!winter has great potential!winter has great potential!winter has great potential!winter has great potential!winter has great potential!winter has great potential!
Quote from: deadmeatwalking;1515907
Anyone going to the fast 4's and rotary nats at Meremere this weekend coming ?

Not here mate, shooting another gig for an Aussie band this time.. loving the challenge of shooting low-light gigs eh.. it's ruddy tricky!

Reply #2036 Posted: January 24, 2013, 10:49:39 am

Offline deadmeatwalking

• Devoted Member
sure is ... esp getting lighting right ect ...

Reply #2037 Posted: January 24, 2013, 01:11:18 pm

Offline Growler

working on some more of my panos in super size.

http://expisaro.scarletvault.com/akapano/build.swf

Reply #2038 Posted: January 24, 2013, 01:53:37 pm
Think of me like Yoda,

Offline Growler

here we go, most of my current panos

http://imgur.com/a/tMRCl?gallery

Reply #2039 Posted: January 24, 2013, 03:41:44 pm
Think of me like Yoda,

Offline winter

• Addicted
  • winter has great potential!winter has great potential!winter has great potential!winter has great potential!winter has great potential!winter has great potential!winter has great potential!winter has great potential!winter has great potential!
Quote from: Growler;1515927
working on some more of my panos in super size.

http://expisaro.scarletvault.com/akapano/build.swf

Quote from: Growler;1515933
here we go, most of my current panos

http://imgur.com/a/tMRCl?gallery

Awesome man, site is looking sharp.

Reply #2040 Posted: January 24, 2013, 09:44:29 pm

Offline Tandoori

• Addicted
  • Tandoori is a force to reckon with.Tandoori is a force to reckon with.Tandoori is a force to reckon with.Tandoori is a force to reckon with.Tandoori is a force to reckon with.Tandoori is a force to reckon with.Tandoori is a force to reckon with.Tandoori is a force to reckon with.

Last Edit: January 27, 2013, 08:19:31 pm by Tandoori

Reply #2041 Posted: January 27, 2013, 08:15:52 pm

Offline mycoolcar

• Addicted
  • mycoolcar might someday be someone...mycoolcar might someday be someone...mycoolcar might someday be someone...mycoolcar might someday be someone...
I like the last one the best.

I literally said out loud (although only a whisper) "fuck that's so colourful" when I saw it.

Reply #2042 Posted: January 27, 2013, 08:55:30 pm

Offline Tandoori

• Addicted
  • Tandoori is a force to reckon with.Tandoori is a force to reckon with.Tandoori is a force to reckon with.Tandoori is a force to reckon with.Tandoori is a force to reckon with.Tandoori is a force to reckon with.Tandoori is a force to reckon with.Tandoori is a force to reckon with.

Reply #2043 Posted: January 27, 2013, 09:17:02 pm

Offline deadmeatwalking

• Devoted Member
A few shots from 4 and rotary nations at Fram autolite drag way meremere

Reply #2044 Posted: January 29, 2013, 11:49:19 am

Offline mycoolcar

• Addicted
  • mycoolcar might someday be someone...mycoolcar might someday be someone...mycoolcar might someday be someone...mycoolcar might someday be someone...

The Mt by mcctravels, on Flickr

NZ by mcctravels, on Flickr

Kaimais by mcctravels, on Flickr

Reply #2045 Posted: February 03, 2013, 09:23:37 pm

Offline Apostrophe Spacemonkey

• Fuck this title in particular.

• Apostrophe Spacemonkey is awe-inspiring!Apostrophe Spacemonkey is awe-inspiring!Apostrophe Spacemonkey is awe-inspiring!Apostrophe Spacemonkey is awe-inspiring!Apostrophe Spacemonkey is awe-inspiring!Apostrophe Spacemonkey is awe-inspiring!Apostrophe Spacemonkey is awe-inspiring!Apostrophe Spacemonkey is awe-inspiring!Apostrophe Spacemonkey is awe-inspiring!Apostrophe Spacemonkey is awe-inspiring!Apostrophe Spacemonkey is awe-inspiring!Apostrophe Spacemonkey is awe-inspiring!
Quote from: Super_Hori;1516148

dude, there's a freakin whale in the sky.

those people should be running for thier lives.

Reply #2046 Posted: February 04, 2013, 12:09:43 pm

Offline deadmeatwalking

• Devoted Member

Reply #2047 Posted: February 04, 2013, 01:46:41 pm

Offline Tandoori

• Addicted
Finally got around to buying a tripod:

Reply #2048 Posted: February 06, 2013, 10:07:01 am

Offline mycoolcar

• Addicted
Coolness.

Have a play with white balance in post, or even on the camera, it really changes night shots.

What tripod did you end up getting?

Reply #2049 Posted: February 06, 2013, 01:24:40 pm