Topic: Christchurch Treehouse of Awesome-Where everyone knows your name

Codex

zzz going to replace a couple bits and pieces on my gtb then sell T____T don't want to sell it off, just a missing underguard panel that chch roads took out and might replace the primary as it's getting a bit weak but that's no major

Reply #19100 Posted: February 18, 2014, 02:02:05 pm

Offline Growler

• Growler is awe-inspiring!Growler is awe-inspiring!Growler is awe-inspiring!Growler is awe-inspiring!Growler is awe-inspiring!Growler is awe-inspiring!Growler is awe-inspiring!Growler is awe-inspiring!Growler is awe-inspiring!Growler is awe-inspiring!Growler is awe-inspiring!Growler is awe-inspiring!
so

fucking

hot

Reply #19101 Posted: February 18, 2014, 02:14:59 pm
Think of me like Yoda,
but instead of being little and green,
I wear suits and I'm awesome.
I'm your bro - I'm Broda!

Offline Growler

• Growler is awe-inspiring!Growler is awe-inspiring!Growler is awe-inspiring!Growler is awe-inspiring!Growler is awe-inspiring!Growler is awe-inspiring!Growler is awe-inspiring!Growler is awe-inspiring!Growler is awe-inspiring!Growler is awe-inspiring!Growler is awe-inspiring!Growler is awe-inspiring!
There is enough sweat on my nuts that 1 lick would give you the RDI of salt.

Reply #19102 Posted: February 18, 2014, 02:42:32 pm
Think of me like Yoda,

Codex

lol weow

I walked outside, into the wall of heat, lolnoped back into the aircon workplace

Fuck outdoors it's gross

Reply #19103 Posted: February 18, 2014, 02:57:07 pm

Offline trololololo

• Just settled in
  • trololololo barely matters.trololololo barely matters.
Perhaps someone needs to made a gonad spa bath like to foot spas bath you can get, and yeap it's f...ing hot, phone says 31 degrees

Reply #19104 Posted: February 18, 2014, 02:58:12 pm

Offline Growler

My print room just hit 36° and climbing

Reply #19105 Posted: February 18, 2014, 03:04:45 pm
Think of me like Yoda,

Offline Retardobot

• Admin Of This Place

• Retardobot is awe-inspiring!Retardobot is awe-inspiring!Retardobot is awe-inspiring!Retardobot is awe-inspiring!Retardobot is awe-inspiring!Retardobot is awe-inspiring!Retardobot is awe-inspiring!Retardobot is awe-inspiring!Retardobot is awe-inspiring!Retardobot is awe-inspiring!Retardobot is awe-inspiring!Retardobot is awe-inspiring!
Jesus christ it's been so hot lately, taking a walk around campus turns my dick and balls into a slip and slide lubcricated with vinegar.

Also, Codex, yusellcar?

Reply #19106 Posted: February 18, 2014, 03:11:00 pm

Codex

Won't sell it straight away but would make more sense to run something cheaper for a few years >__> I love it though D; don't want to selllll ughhhh

Reply #19107 Posted: February 18, 2014, 03:12:34 pm

Offline Growler

40° in print room.... climbing

Reply #19108 Posted: February 18, 2014, 03:24:57 pm
Think of me like Yoda,

Codex

Ink will takes ages to set nicely with that heat won't it?

Reply #19109 Posted: February 18, 2014, 03:35:57 pm

Offline Growler

my inks don't dry, they are cured, but it just gave up anyway, too hard to control temps at 40° ink becomes too viscous.

Reply #19110 Posted: February 18, 2014, 03:37:52 pm
Think of me like Yoda,

Offline Speakman

• Speakman is awe-inspiring!Speakman is awe-inspiring!Speakman is awe-inspiring!Speakman is awe-inspiring!Speakman is awe-inspiring!Speakman is awe-inspiring!Speakman is awe-inspiring!Speakman is awe-inspiring!Speakman is awe-inspiring!Speakman is awe-inspiring!Speakman is awe-inspiring!Speakman is awe-inspiring!
Try sleeping in this heat. Somehow I slept through 4 hours of it, woke up swimming :/

Reply #19111 Posted: February 18, 2014, 05:33:22 pm
Quote from: Mellcor
i had kinda hope speakman had died, what a pity

Offline The Demon Lord

• Addicted
  • The Demon Lord is awe-inspiring!The Demon Lord is awe-inspiring!The Demon Lord is awe-inspiring!The Demon Lord is awe-inspiring!The Demon Lord is awe-inspiring!The Demon Lord is awe-inspiring!The Demon Lord is awe-inspiring!The Demon Lord is awe-inspiring!The Demon Lord is awe-inspiring!The Demon Lord is awe-inspiring!The Demon Lord is awe-inspiring!The Demon Lord is awe-inspiring!
I am sweaty at the best of Times....

But in this heat its like being in your own personal heated swimming pool

Reply #19112 Posted: February 18, 2014, 05:42:41 pm

Offline Growler

I washed my car with my nuts, I just spread my legs and dragged them over the roof, just like a car wash but without soap, was dripping!

Reply #19113 Posted: February 18, 2014, 05:50:14 pm
Think of me like Yoda,

Offline Retardobot

• Admin Of This Place

• Retardobot is awe-inspiring!Retardobot is awe-inspiring!Retardobot is awe-inspiring!Retardobot is awe-inspiring!Retardobot is awe-inspiring!Retardobot is awe-inspiring!Retardobot is awe-inspiring!Retardobot is awe-inspiring!Retardobot is awe-inspiring!Retardobot is awe-inspiring!Retardobot is awe-inspiring!Retardobot is awe-inspiring!
Just wrang my nuts out into a bucket.

1L of sweat.

Reply #19114 Posted: February 18, 2014, 06:20:42 pm

Offline Retardobot

• Admin Of This Place

Fuck yeah.

New bodybuilding workout regime starts tonight with a new trainer and new gym.

Came home with a migraine, pounded the Advil and rode out the blind spot and am amped to go.

Reply #19115 Posted: February 18, 2014, 06:33:52 pm

Offline Reaper_Joe

• Devoted Member
  • Reaper_Joe has no influence.
 Do you live down here now?

My work gave us iceblocks at lunch time but was over 40 in the mill

Reply #19116 Posted: February 18, 2014, 07:53:05 pm

Offline BeNZene

• Forum Admin
  • BeNZene might someday be someone...BeNZene might someday be someone...BeNZene might someday be someone...BeNZene might someday be someone...
There are a lot of sweaty balls in this thread.   Someone make sure to open the window overnight.

Reply #19117 Posted: February 18, 2014, 08:12:35 pm

Offline Retardobot

• Admin Of This Place

Do you live down here now?

My work gave us iceblocks at lunch time but was over 40 in the mill

Nawp. It's just been incredible hot here as well.

Reply #19118 Posted: February 18, 2014, 09:48:55 pm

Offline Spork

• Game Server Admin
  • Spork is working their way up.Spork is working their way up.Spork is working their way up.
You Kiwis don't know the meaning of heat.

It was cold here today with a top of 30. Not even joking, even though it rained 100 mm in two days only a few days ago.

I can't wait for Summer to just disappear a bit.

Reply #19119 Posted: February 18, 2014, 11:56:57 pm

Offline Pyromanik

• Pyromanik is awe-inspiring!Pyromanik is awe-inspiring!Pyromanik is awe-inspiring!Pyromanik is awe-inspiring!Pyromanik is awe-inspiring!Pyromanik is awe-inspiring!Pyromanik is awe-inspiring!Pyromanik is awe-inspiring!Pyromanik is awe-inspiring!Pyromanik is awe-inspiring!Pyromanik is awe-inspiring!Pyromanik is awe-inspiring!
Just since thread has gone full circle back to the weather... It's averaging 6 here.

Reply #19120 Posted: February 19, 2014, 08:45:55 am
Everyone needs more Bruce Campbell.

Codex

zzzz want to go sleep hah. Fucking better not hit 30 again today jeeeez

Reply #19121 Posted: February 19, 2014, 09:21:35 am

Offline The Demon Lord

• Addicted
  • The Demon Lord is awe-inspiring!The Demon Lord is awe-inspiring!The Demon Lord is awe-inspiring!The Demon Lord is awe-inspiring!The Demon Lord is awe-inspiring!The Demon Lord is awe-inspiring!The Demon Lord is awe-inspiring!The Demon Lord is awe-inspiring!The Demon Lord is awe-inspiring!The Demon Lord is awe-inspiring!The Demon Lord is awe-inspiring!The Demon Lord is awe-inspiring!
I got in my car this morning - it sits outside atm.

21 degrees at 6:30 am

/Fuckthisheat

Reply #19122 Posted: February 19, 2014, 09:22:28 am

Offline Speakman

• Speakman is awe-inspiring!Speakman is awe-inspiring!Speakman is awe-inspiring!Speakman is awe-inspiring!Speakman is awe-inspiring!Speakman is awe-inspiring!Speakman is awe-inspiring!Speakman is awe-inspiring!Speakman is awe-inspiring!Speakman is awe-inspiring!Speakman is awe-inspiring!Speakman is awe-inspiring!
This will actually be me today if it is too hot and I can't sleep:

Reply #19123 Posted: February 19, 2014, 09:35:42 am
Quote from: Mellcor
i had kinda hope speakman had died, what a pity

Codex

hope it stays cooler, supposed to go see lady person tonight >___<

Reply #19124 Posted: February 19, 2014, 10:03:23 am