Topic: The Most Exciting Gameplay of Knights of the Rose

Offline Hellocookie

• I Posted!
  • Hellocookie has no influence.
After the previous general introduction of Knights of the Rose, I would like to share my favourite part of this game—fighting for the gold mine. In this part, you can either occupy a gold mine by defeating an evil, or to rob the gold mine which has been occupied by other game players by pvp fighting. It’s for sure a battle worth fighting. Join in this battle you would not need to count on winning a small amount of gold by finishing a series of task. Just one fight would help you to harvest buckets of gold and the amount is accumulating as long as you can defend your mine from other raiders.

The excitement of the fighting lies in that you need to reckon the power of yourself and your opponents. It’s a test of courage and wit, as well as a gamble of luck and opportunities. Don’t try to raid the gold mines which have been occupied by other stronger players or you would lose some of your own gold. However, you are not supposed to have any punishment after a failure of occupying an evil’s gold mine.

Despite its dangers, there are some skills for you to increase your odds of winning. Enhance the attribute of your hero and equip them with better weapons and armors. Arrange the array of your troops with strategy. Besides, never forget to reincarnate your heroes. Reincarnation would add your attribute values. BTW, you would be dazzled by the splendor and glory of the heroes. There are all formidable names like Napoleon Bonaparte, Alexander the Great, Catherine the Great, Beowulf, Athena—the goddess of wisdom.

For more info about Knights of the Rose iOS, view it here—
Google+ Page: https://plus.google.com/u/0/113060407547401961769/posts
Facebook: http://www.facebook.com/pages/Knights-of-the-Rose-for-Mobile/
Twitter @KnightsOfRosePW

Posted: January 15, 2013, 05:46:33 pm

Offline Equity

• Addicted
  • Equity has no influence.
Whats your connection with this game lol?

Reply #1 Posted: January 15, 2013, 06:40:44 pm
"think c2w might be a little to hard core for my skills atm anyways"-Splatter

Offline Retardobot

• Admin Of This Place

• Retardobot is awe-inspiring!Retardobot is awe-inspiring!Retardobot is awe-inspiring!Retardobot is awe-inspiring!Retardobot is awe-inspiring!Retardobot is awe-inspiring!Retardobot is awe-inspiring!Retardobot is awe-inspiring!Retardobot is awe-inspiring!Retardobot is awe-inspiring!Retardobot is awe-inspiring!Retardobot is awe-inspiring!
Does this guy need to call Zarkov's mother a whore to be banned or something?

What gives?

Reply #2 Posted: January 15, 2013, 06:47:45 pm