Topic: Jay Wilson leave D3 franchise after 7 years.

Offline smegmacheese

• Devoted Member
  • smegmacheese has no influence.
I am more than guilty of schadenfreude in this circumstance.  Between this clown and the Wyatt idiot d3 makes me want to kill it with fire.  Maybe they will hire fuk that loser Brevik to make the expansion(impossible).

Posted: January 18, 2013, 08:16:44 pm

Offline Retardobot

• Admin Of This Place

• Retardobot is awe-inspiring!Retardobot is awe-inspiring!Retardobot is awe-inspiring!Retardobot is awe-inspiring!Retardobot is awe-inspiring!Retardobot is awe-inspiring!Retardobot is awe-inspiring!Retardobot is awe-inspiring!Retardobot is awe-inspiring!Retardobot is awe-inspiring!Retardobot is awe-inspiring!Retardobot is awe-inspiring!
Kotick will put someone in charge who will keep Jay Wilson's spirit alive.

Nothing like whoring and brutally raping a franchise to squeeze as much money out of it as you can!

Reply #1 Posted: January 18, 2013, 08:28:39 pm

Offline Retardobot

• Admin Of This Place

• Retardobot is awe-inspiring!Retardobot is awe-inspiring!Retardobot is awe-inspiring!Retardobot is awe-inspiring!Retardobot is awe-inspiring!Retardobot is awe-inspiring!Retardobot is awe-inspiring!Retardobot is awe-inspiring!Retardobot is awe-inspiring!Retardobot is awe-inspiring!Retardobot is awe-inspiring!Retardobot is awe-inspiring!
http://us.battle.net/d3/en/forum/topic/7592242994?page=106#2104

Blizzard's CCO steps in and posts about how amazing Jay is and how he has a massive cock. He's basically butthurt about how the Diablo community has expressed pleasure in seeing Jay leave the Diablo franchise.

Quote from: Rob Pardo
I’m the only person in this thread who has actually worked with Jay. I hired Jay to head up the Diablo project and had the pleasure of getting to work with him, both in building the team and designing the game. He has great design instincts and has added so much to the franchise with his feel for visceral combat, boss battles, and an unparalleled knack for making it fun to smash bad guys. I’ve worked with many, many designers at Blizzard and Jay is one of the best. He has a great career at Blizzard ahead of him and I guarantee that you will enjoy Jay’s game designs in future Blizzard games.

Blizzard, WTF?

Reply #2 Posted: January 22, 2013, 12:47:35 pm

Offline Apostrophe Spacemonkey

• Fuck this title in particular.

• Apostrophe Spacemonkey is awe-inspiring!Apostrophe Spacemonkey is awe-inspiring!Apostrophe Spacemonkey is awe-inspiring!Apostrophe Spacemonkey is awe-inspiring!Apostrophe Spacemonkey is awe-inspiring!Apostrophe Spacemonkey is awe-inspiring!Apostrophe Spacemonkey is awe-inspiring!Apostrophe Spacemonkey is awe-inspiring!Apostrophe Spacemonkey is awe-inspiring!Apostrophe Spacemonkey is awe-inspiring!Apostrophe Spacemonkey is awe-inspiring!Apostrophe Spacemonkey is awe-inspiring!
I’m the only person in this thread who has actually worked with Retardobot. I hired Retardobot to head up his ass and had the pleasure of getting it to work, both in the team and the forums. He has great design instincts and has added so much with his feel for visceral combat, boss battles, and an unparalleled knack for making it fun to smash bad guys. I’ve worked with many, many wankers at GetSome and Retardobot is one of the best. He has a great career in these forums ahead of him and I guarantee that you will enjoy Retardobot's designs in future sex games.

Reply #3 Posted: January 22, 2013, 01:04:06 pm

Offline Bell

• Addicted
  • Bell is on the verge of being accepted.Bell is on the verge of being accepted.Bell is on the verge of being accepted.Bell is on the verge of being accepted.Bell is on the verge of being accepted.
I fucking hate the word visceral goddamn game designers/marketers/execs can't stop using it.

Reply #4 Posted: February 02, 2013, 01:53:43 am

Offline Pyromanik

• Pyromanik is awe-inspiring!Pyromanik is awe-inspiring!Pyromanik is awe-inspiring!Pyromanik is awe-inspiring!Pyromanik is awe-inspiring!Pyromanik is awe-inspiring!Pyromanik is awe-inspiring!Pyromanik is awe-inspiring!Pyromanik is awe-inspiring!Pyromanik is awe-inspiring!Pyromanik is awe-inspiring!Pyromanik is awe-inspiring!
That's some viceral hate you've got there Bell.

Reply #5 Posted: February 10, 2013, 11:28:55 am
Everyone needs more Bruce Campbell.

Offline Pyromanik

• Pyromanik is awe-inspiring!Pyromanik is awe-inspiring!Pyromanik is awe-inspiring!Pyromanik is awe-inspiring!Pyromanik is awe-inspiring!Pyromanik is awe-inspiring!Pyromanik is awe-inspiring!Pyromanik is awe-inspiring!Pyromanik is awe-inspiring!Pyromanik is awe-inspiring!Pyromanik is awe-inspiring!Pyromanik is awe-inspiring!
Also:

"He has a great career at Blizzard ahead of him and I guarantee that you will enjoy Jay’s game designs in future Blizzard games."

Mate, I haven't enjoyed a Blizzard game since Warcraft 2. You cannot guarantee shit in this instance. More especially when you're addressing it to each and every person who reads that sentence.

Reply #6 Posted: February 10, 2013, 11:33:05 am
Everyone needs more Bruce Campbell.

Offline Lyesalot

• Devoted Member
  • Lyesalot has no influence.
I thought the Starcraft 2 campaign was pretty awesome. Did you not enjoy that?

Reply #7 Posted: February 10, 2013, 12:41:19 pm
iM

Offline Retardobot

• Admin Of This Place

Playing StarCraft II campaign right now for a 3rd time.

Love it.

However, Blizzard are a bunch of derps. Have to use Google's DNS servers to connect to battle.net.

Reply #8 Posted: February 10, 2013, 12:45:49 pm