0 (0%)
Se7en Style
0 (0%)
Lives with wild animals until the end of his days
2 (33.3%)
Killed by unmanned drone
1 (16.7%)

Total Members Voted: 5

Topic: How will the Christopher Dorner story end?

Offline BerG

• Terminator

• BerG is on the verge of being accepted.BerG is on the verge of being accepted.BerG is on the verge of being accepted.BerG is on the verge of being accepted.BerG is on the verge of being accepted.
Christopher Dorner loves Stephen Seagal movies.

However, after escaping into the mountains he has now entered the arena of Rambo and John Matrix.

Which of the scenes below most accurately describes how this epic story will end? (replace generic bad guys with LAPD)

Takes down entire LAPD using truck mounted 50.cal, returns to his ranch to live a peaceful life

Posted: February 12, 2013, 08:22:49 am

Offline Apostrophe Spacemonkey

• Fuck this title in particular.

• Apostrophe Spacemonkey is awe-inspiring!Apostrophe Spacemonkey is awe-inspiring!Apostrophe Spacemonkey is awe-inspiring!Apostrophe Spacemonkey is awe-inspiring!Apostrophe Spacemonkey is awe-inspiring!Apostrophe Spacemonkey is awe-inspiring!Apostrophe Spacemonkey is awe-inspiring!Apostrophe Spacemonkey is awe-inspiring!Apostrophe Spacemonkey is awe-inspiring!Apostrophe Spacemonkey is awe-inspiring!Apostrophe Spacemonkey is awe-inspiring!Apostrophe Spacemonkey is awe-inspiring!
Lowering himself into a tub of boiling magma would be awesome.

Even I would think that is awesome. Actually, i've decided that's how I want to die.

Reply #1 Posted: February 12, 2013, 08:27:35 am

Offline Zarkov

• Cat

• Zarkov is awe-inspiring!Zarkov is awe-inspiring!Zarkov is awe-inspiring!Zarkov is awe-inspiring!Zarkov is awe-inspiring!Zarkov is awe-inspiring!Zarkov is awe-inspiring!Zarkov is awe-inspiring!Zarkov is awe-inspiring!Zarkov is awe-inspiring!Zarkov is awe-inspiring!Zarkov is awe-inspiring!
Badly.

Reply #2 Posted: February 13, 2013, 05:40:28 pm

• Apostrophe Spacemonkey is awe-inspiring!Apostrophe Spacemonkey is awe-inspiring!Apostrophe Spacemonkey is awe-inspiring!Apostrophe Spacemonkey is awe-inspiring!Apostrophe Spacemonkey is awe-inspiring!Apostrophe Spacemonkey is awe-inspiring!Apostrophe Spacemonkey is awe-inspiring!Apostrophe Spacemonkey is awe-inspiring!Apostrophe Spacemonkey is awe-inspiring!Apostrophe Spacemonkey is awe-inspiring!Apostrophe Spacemonkey is awe-inspiring!Apostrophe Spacemonkey is awe-inspiring!
It ended how it started.

He got fired.

Reply #3 Posted: February 13, 2013, 09:49:45 pm

Offline Kayne

• Addicted
  • Kayne is awe-inspiring!Kayne is awe-inspiring!Kayne is awe-inspiring!Kayne is awe-inspiring!Kayne is awe-inspiring!Kayne is awe-inspiring!Kayne is awe-inspiring!Kayne is awe-inspiring!Kayne is awe-inspiring!Kayne is awe-inspiring!Kayne is awe-inspiring!Kayne is awe-inspiring!
Quote from: Spacemonkey;1518002
It ended how it started.

He got fired.

Ba - dum -- tss

That was quite good actually ;P

Looking around on the interwebs, a lot of people are saying "how could they kill him, he was a person"

Wheird.

Reply #4 Posted: February 13, 2013, 10:10:13 pm
Top Geary - 27th May 2016 at 12:10 AM
I've learnt to ignore when you say derogatory things to me

Offline varkk

• Just settled in
  • varkk has no influence.

Stolen from facebook feed

Reply #5 Posted: February 14, 2013, 12:33:50 pm

Offline Xenolightning

• GS Developer
  • Xenolightning is awe-inspiring!Xenolightning is awe-inspiring!Xenolightning is awe-inspiring!Xenolightning is awe-inspiring!Xenolightning is awe-inspiring!Xenolightning is awe-inspiring!Xenolightning is awe-inspiring!Xenolightning is awe-inspiring!Xenolightning is awe-inspiring!Xenolightning is awe-inspiring!Xenolightning is awe-inspiring!Xenolightning is awe-inspiring!
Quote from: Spacemonkey;1517755
Lowering himself into a tub of boiling magma would be awesome.

Even I would think that is awesome. Actually, i've decided that's how I want to die.
I'll gladly do that upon your death.

=3

Reply #6 Posted: February 14, 2013, 01:57:36 pm
-= Sad pug is sad =-

Quote from: Xenolightning;1518062
I'll gladly do that upon your death.

=3

I know now why you cry, but it is something I can never do.  

I cannot self-terminate. You must lower me into the steel.

Good-bye.

Reply #7 Posted: February 14, 2013, 02:00:57 pm