Topic: Is Light Crude Oil a good investment?

Offline Apostrophe Spacemonkey

• Fuck this title in particular.

• Apostrophe Spacemonkey is awe-inspiring!Apostrophe Spacemonkey is awe-inspiring!Apostrophe Spacemonkey is awe-inspiring!Apostrophe Spacemonkey is awe-inspiring!Apostrophe Spacemonkey is awe-inspiring!Apostrophe Spacemonkey is awe-inspiring!Apostrophe Spacemonkey is awe-inspiring!Apostrophe Spacemonkey is awe-inspiring!Apostrophe Spacemonkey is awe-inspiring!Apostrophe Spacemonkey is awe-inspiring!Apostrophe Spacemonkey is awe-inspiring!Apostrophe Spacemonkey is awe-inspiring!
I've been contacted by a company involved in the export of oil from Iraq.

I have had experience with this type of project before, although not on this scale as such. Last week I changed the oil in my lawn mower, and exported the used oil over my neighbours fence, at a rate of one container of oil daily, for a duration of one day.

I know Turkey has a high demand of Light Crude Oil, because they have an estimated 7 million lawn mowers (although a percentage of those lawn mowers may be electric).

I can fit about 3 barrels of Light Crude Oil in my car, one on the passenger seat, one in the back seat, and another in the boot. That would mean I would have to make about 33 thousand trips a day between Iraq and Turkey to keep up with demand, however I could hire some help. If any of you guys are interested please send me a pm.

Here is the business proposal I have received;

Hello,

The Project is about the exportation of 100,000 barrels of Light Crude
Oil daily out from Iraq to Turkey through my client's company in Iraq
at the rate of $92.00 a barrel. This amount to $9,200,000 daily. I ask
for your support as a foreigner to handle this business project with my
client and you are not expected to invest in Iraq

If yes, let me know and we will discuss this project proper.
Email:[removed]

Kim.

Posted: June 04, 2013, 03:03:26 pm

Offline Craigor

• Administrator
  • Craigor is awe-inspiring!Craigor is awe-inspiring!Craigor is awe-inspiring!Craigor is awe-inspiring!Craigor is awe-inspiring!Craigor is awe-inspiring!Craigor is awe-inspiring!Craigor is awe-inspiring!Craigor is awe-inspiring!Craigor is awe-inspiring!Craigor is awe-inspiring!Craigor is awe-inspiring!
I think you should go for it

Reply #1 Posted: June 04, 2013, 03:05:30 pm
<a href="steam://friends/add/76561197966242864/">Add me to Steam</a> <- Fixed! lol

Offline The Demon Lord

• Addicted
  • The Demon Lord is awe-inspiring!The Demon Lord is awe-inspiring!The Demon Lord is awe-inspiring!The Demon Lord is awe-inspiring!The Demon Lord is awe-inspiring!The Demon Lord is awe-inspiring!The Demon Lord is awe-inspiring!The Demon Lord is awe-inspiring!The Demon Lord is awe-inspiring!The Demon Lord is awe-inspiring!The Demon Lord is awe-inspiring!The Demon Lord is awe-inspiring!
Quote from: Craigorsarus;1526353
I think you should go for it

I can fit 5 barrels in my car - Split the profits?

Reply #2 Posted: June 04, 2013, 03:27:02 pm

• Apostrophe Spacemonkey is awe-inspiring!Apostrophe Spacemonkey is awe-inspiring!Apostrophe Spacemonkey is awe-inspiring!Apostrophe Spacemonkey is awe-inspiring!Apostrophe Spacemonkey is awe-inspiring!Apostrophe Spacemonkey is awe-inspiring!Apostrophe Spacemonkey is awe-inspiring!Apostrophe Spacemonkey is awe-inspiring!Apostrophe Spacemonkey is awe-inspiring!Apostrophe Spacemonkey is awe-inspiring!Apostrophe Spacemonkey is awe-inspiring!Apostrophe Spacemonkey is awe-inspiring!
Quote from: The Demon Lord;1526354
I can fit 5 barrels in my car - Split the profits?

That's great.

If you are free this weekend, meet me at the Zari Land Fuel Station in Duhok, Iraq with your car.  

Here is the route we will be taking, we can stop for lunch on the way. I know a good place.

Reply #3 Posted: June 04, 2013, 03:58:58 pm

Offline swindle

• swindle is a rising star!swindle is a rising star!swindle is a rising star!swindle is a rising star!swindle is a rising star!swindle is a rising star!
Can I get in on this?

Already got some of these contracts on the go over there also.

Reply #4 Posted: June 04, 2013, 04:13:01 pm
If we hit that bullseye, the rest of the dominoes should fall like a house of cards. Checkmate.

Quote from: swindle;1526358
Can I get in on this?

Already got some of these contracts on the go over there also.

You have to bring your own weapons, it could be dangerous.

Reply #5 Posted: June 04, 2013, 04:49:50 pm

Offline PrinceTuiTeka

• Just settled in
  • PrinceTuiTeka has no influence.
Quote from: Spacemonkey;1526356
That's great.

If you are free this weekend, meet me at the Zari Land Fuel Station in Duhok, Iraq with your car.  

Here is the route we will be taking, we can stop for lunch on the way. I know a good place.

http://maps.google.com/maps?saddr=Unknown+road&daddr=Silopi+Habur+Yolu%2FD430%2FE90&hl=en&sll=36.868807,42.959869&sspn=0.010626,0.024505&geocode=FcWQMgIdrnePAg%3BFasSOAIdwl6IAg&mra=dme&mrsp=0&sz=16&t=m&z=16

Can I ask why your proposed route has you leave the E90 at Habur? I reckon youll make better time if you stay on it.

Reply #6 Posted: June 04, 2013, 05:40:33 pm

Offline Retardobot

• Admin Of This Place

• Retardobot is awe-inspiring!Retardobot is awe-inspiring!Retardobot is awe-inspiring!Retardobot is awe-inspiring!Retardobot is awe-inspiring!Retardobot is awe-inspiring!Retardobot is awe-inspiring!Retardobot is awe-inspiring!Retardobot is awe-inspiring!Retardobot is awe-inspiring!Retardobot is awe-inspiring!Retardobot is awe-inspiring!
I left my crude oil all over your mother's face last night.

Reply #7 Posted: June 04, 2013, 05:46:05 pm

Offline PrinceTuiTeka

• Just settled in
  • PrinceTuiTeka has no influence.
Was it Light? Shes watching her weight.

Reply #8 Posted: June 04, 2013, 05:47:54 pm

Offline Pitchey

• Addicted
  • Pitchey has great potential!Pitchey has great potential!Pitchey has great potential!Pitchey has great potential!Pitchey has great potential!Pitchey has great potential!Pitchey has great potential!Pitchey has great potential!Pitchey has great potential!
Quote from: PrinceTuiTeka;1526362
Was it Light? Shes watching her weight.

You sir, are a genius.

Reply #9 Posted: June 04, 2013, 06:17:21 pm

Offline BerG

• Terminator

• BerG is on the verge of being accepted.BerG is on the verge of being accepted.BerG is on the verge of being accepted.BerG is on the verge of being accepted.BerG is on the verge of being accepted.
Quote from: PrinceTuiTeka;1526360
Can I ask why your proposed route has you leave the E90 at Habur? I reckon youll make better time if you stay on it.

Because that's the piece of road customs is on.

We need to go around them or they may become suspicious.

Hopefully they dont look across the field and see us continually driving back and forth around them.

Reply #10 Posted: June 05, 2013, 06:48:56 am

Offline The Demon Lord

• Addicted
  • The Demon Lord is awe-inspiring!The Demon Lord is awe-inspiring!The Demon Lord is awe-inspiring!The Demon Lord is awe-inspiring!The Demon Lord is awe-inspiring!The Demon Lord is awe-inspiring!The Demon Lord is awe-inspiring!The Demon Lord is awe-inspiring!The Demon Lord is awe-inspiring!The Demon Lord is awe-inspiring!The Demon Lord is awe-inspiring!The Demon Lord is awe-inspiring!
Quote from: BerG;1526405
Because that's the piece of road customs is on.

We need to go around them or they may become suspicious.

Hopefully they dont look across the field and see us continually driving back and forth around them.

thats okay - we will just tell them its water and show them a receipt - will look totally Legit

Reply #11 Posted: June 05, 2013, 08:06:11 am

Offline private_hell

• Addicted
  • private_hell is on the verge of being accepted.private_hell is on the verge of being accepted.private_hell is on the verge of being accepted.private_hell is on the verge of being accepted.private_hell is on the verge of being accepted.
i can take 3 but if we put a trailer on the car i can take more

Reply #12 Posted: June 05, 2013, 11:47:10 am
"Let him who desires peace prepare for war" - Flavius Vegetius Renatus (375AD) De Rei Militari

Offline Scunner

• Addicted
  • Scunner might someday be someone...Scunner might someday be someone...Scunner might someday be someone...Scunner might someday be someone...
Would you be willing to partially outsource to foreign workers? I can provide one car for transport that can carry 3 Australian barrels. I think with exchange rates the equals 4 New Zealand barrels.

Reply #13 Posted: June 05, 2013, 12:06:11 pm

Offline LeadCollector

• Game Server Admin
  • LeadCollector has no influence.

Reply #14 Posted: June 05, 2013, 02:52:16 pm

Quote from: Spork;1411842
Your face won\'t make top four!

OK, new plan, We are now taking the Crude Oil to Batman.

Reply #15 Posted: June 05, 2013, 03:00:47 pm

Offline The Demon Lord

• Addicted
Quote from: Spacemonkey;1526430
OK, new plan, We are now taking the Crude Oil to Batman.

But Batman doesn't need it - he is already a Billionaire

Reply #16 Posted: June 05, 2013, 03:28:28 pm

Reply #17 Posted: June 06, 2013, 12:16:41 pm

Offline Pitchey

• Addicted
  • Pitchey has great potential!Pitchey has great potential!Pitchey has great potential!Pitchey has great potential!Pitchey has great potential!Pitchey has great potential!Pitchey has great potential!Pitchey has great potential!Pitchey has great potential!
Canadians need Oil too!

Swastika, Kirkland Lake, ON, Canada

Reply #18 Posted: June 06, 2013, 07:28:15 pm