Topic: Now you can control your cockroach with your iPhone.

Offline Apostrophe Spacemonkey

• Fuck this title in particular.

• Apostrophe Spacemonkey is awe-inspiring!Apostrophe Spacemonkey is awe-inspiring!Apostrophe Spacemonkey is awe-inspiring!Apostrophe Spacemonkey is awe-inspiring!Apostrophe Spacemonkey is awe-inspiring!Apostrophe Spacemonkey is awe-inspiring!Apostrophe Spacemonkey is awe-inspiring!Apostrophe Spacemonkey is awe-inspiring!Apostrophe Spacemonkey is awe-inspiring!Apostrophe Spacemonkey is awe-inspiring!Apostrophe Spacemonkey is awe-inspiring!Apostrophe Spacemonkey is awe-inspiring!

Posted: June 13, 2013, 12:36:59 pm

Offline PrinceTuiTeka

• Just settled in
  • PrinceTuiTeka has no influence.
Have to wait for the nanotech version for our tiny native roaches.

Reply #1 Posted: June 13, 2013, 01:35:02 pm

Offline mattnz

• mattnz is working their way up.mattnz is working their way up.mattnz is working their way up.

Reply #2 Posted: June 13, 2013, 03:17:17 pm
Now that you have read this, plz give me neg rep :>

Offline The Demon Lord

• Addicted
  • The Demon Lord is awe-inspiring!The Demon Lord is awe-inspiring!The Demon Lord is awe-inspiring!The Demon Lord is awe-inspiring!The Demon Lord is awe-inspiring!The Demon Lord is awe-inspiring!The Demon Lord is awe-inspiring!The Demon Lord is awe-inspiring!The Demon Lord is awe-inspiring!The Demon Lord is awe-inspiring!The Demon Lord is awe-inspiring!The Demon Lord is awe-inspiring!
Now why is it that the Meglomaniac inside me suddenly had visions of an entire legion of autonomous Battleroaches - with me atop a mountain telling them:

'Go Forth my Minions of Darkness!'

Reply #3 Posted: June 13, 2013, 03:34:13 pm

Offline Pitchey

• Addicted
  • Pitchey has great potential!Pitchey has great potential!Pitchey has great potential!Pitchey has great potential!Pitchey has great potential!Pitchey has great potential!Pitchey has great potential!Pitchey has great potential!Pitchey has great potential!
With me opposite you with the worlds biggest can of RAID.

Reply #4 Posted: June 13, 2013, 05:46:54 pm