Poll

Are Bank fees reasonable? Or to harsh?

They are reasonable.
6 (25%)
They are too much. Greedy banks.
13 (54.2%)
I don't trust banks, I keep all my cash under my pillow.
0 (0%)
I'm a bacon trader.
5 (20.8%)

Total Members Voted: 23

Topic: Bank Fees

Offline BerG

• Terminator

• BerG is on the verge of being accepted.BerG is on the verge of being accepted.BerG is on the verge of being accepted.BerG is on the verge of being accepted.BerG is on the verge of being accepted.
The kids who are sick cant do hip-hop any more. Their tummies, their tummies are so very sore.

Reply #50 Posted: June 21, 2013, 01:57:26 pm

Offline Apostrophe Spacemonkey

• Fuck this title in particular.

• Apostrophe Spacemonkey is awe-inspiring!Apostrophe Spacemonkey is awe-inspiring!Apostrophe Spacemonkey is awe-inspiring!Apostrophe Spacemonkey is awe-inspiring!Apostrophe Spacemonkey is awe-inspiring!Apostrophe Spacemonkey is awe-inspiring!Apostrophe Spacemonkey is awe-inspiring!Apostrophe Spacemonkey is awe-inspiring!Apostrophe Spacemonkey is awe-inspiring!Apostrophe Spacemonkey is awe-inspiring!Apostrophe Spacemonkey is awe-inspiring!Apostrophe Spacemonkey is awe-inspiring!
We need to build a trap so we can catch all the robbers.

Reply #51 Posted: June 21, 2013, 02:18:30 pm

Offline Pyromanik

• Pyromanik is awe-inspiring!Pyromanik is awe-inspiring!Pyromanik is awe-inspiring!Pyromanik is awe-inspiring!Pyromanik is awe-inspiring!Pyromanik is awe-inspiring!Pyromanik is awe-inspiring!Pyromanik is awe-inspiring!Pyromanik is awe-inspiring!Pyromanik is awe-inspiring!Pyromanik is awe-inspiring!Pyromanik is awe-inspiring!
I just don't whateven just happen

Reply #52 Posted: June 21, 2013, 08:43:58 pm
Everyone needs more Bruce Campbell.

Offline Tandoori

• Addicted
  • Tandoori is a force to reckon with.Tandoori is a force to reckon with.Tandoori is a force to reckon with.Tandoori is a force to reckon with.Tandoori is a force to reckon with.Tandoori is a force to reckon with.Tandoori is a force to reckon with.Tandoori is a force to reckon with.
Quote from: Pyromanik;1527625
I just don't whateven just happen

Just feel inside and stuff like that. It will become clearererer.

Reply #53 Posted: June 22, 2013, 06:10:02 am

Codex

there were a bunch of fees for removing money from an account I got charged, without being told at all that the account would do this, disputed with the bank and they refunded o-o

When I was with ANZ, they used to charge 30 a month for some savings account I had then would refund it again later because I was a minor, the last time they did this it went into negatives, they then charged nearly $100 in overdraught fees and then proceeded to charge further on what was charged. I withdrew whatever was left and went to another bank. ANZ can go suck a bag of dicks

Reply #54 Posted: June 30, 2013, 11:03:54 am