Poll

Are you ready to become a cyborg?

Yes, that would be awesome.
31 (72.1%)
I don't want to be assimilated.
12 (27.9%)

Total Members Voted: 390

Topic: Are you ready to become a cyborg?

Offline maorifulla

• Addicted
  • maorifulla has no influence.

Reply #50 Posted: April 02, 2009, 03:05:03 pm

Offline private_hell

• Addicted
  • private_hell is on the verge of being accepted.private_hell is on the verge of being accepted.private_hell is on the verge of being accepted.private_hell is on the verge of being accepted.private_hell is on the verge of being accepted.
just so you know im hoping to be the NZ distributor for all your cybernectic needs - also repairs and upgrades as well.

just tell me what you need and i'll see if i can source it - if not then we'll build it

:D

Reply #51 Posted: April 02, 2009, 03:09:28 pm
"Let him who desires peace prepare for war" - Flavius Vegetius Renatus (375AD) De Rei Militari

Offline Pyromanik

• Pyromanik is awe-inspiring!Pyromanik is awe-inspiring!Pyromanik is awe-inspiring!Pyromanik is awe-inspiring!Pyromanik is awe-inspiring!Pyromanik is awe-inspiring!Pyromanik is awe-inspiring!Pyromanik is awe-inspiring!Pyromanik is awe-inspiring!Pyromanik is awe-inspiring!Pyromanik is awe-inspiring!Pyromanik is awe-inspiring!
I would like a Number 5 please.

Reply #52 Posted: April 02, 2009, 03:27:06 pm
Everyone needs more Bruce Campbell.

Offline Retardobot

• Admin Of This Place

• Retardobot is awe-inspiring!Retardobot is awe-inspiring!Retardobot is awe-inspiring!Retardobot is awe-inspiring!Retardobot is awe-inspiring!Retardobot is awe-inspiring!Retardobot is awe-inspiring!Retardobot is awe-inspiring!Retardobot is awe-inspiring!Retardobot is awe-inspiring!Retardobot is awe-inspiring!Retardobot is awe-inspiring!
I want a hydraulic penis.

Reply #53 Posted: April 02, 2009, 03:28:01 pm

Offline Donkey

• Addicted
  • Donkey has no influence.
You already have one. Kind of.

Reply #54 Posted: April 02, 2009, 03:30:27 pm

Offline Pyromanik

• Pyromanik is awe-inspiring!Pyromanik is awe-inspiring!Pyromanik is awe-inspiring!Pyromanik is awe-inspiring!Pyromanik is awe-inspiring!Pyromanik is awe-inspiring!Pyromanik is awe-inspiring!Pyromanik is awe-inspiring!Pyromanik is awe-inspiring!Pyromanik is awe-inspiring!Pyromanik is awe-inspiring!Pyromanik is awe-inspiring!
This is true, to a point.

Reply #55 Posted: April 02, 2009, 03:34:57 pm

Offline Retardobot

• Admin Of This Place

• Retardobot is awe-inspiring!Retardobot is awe-inspiring!Retardobot is awe-inspiring!Retardobot is awe-inspiring!Retardobot is awe-inspiring!Retardobot is awe-inspiring!Retardobot is awe-inspiring!Retardobot is awe-inspiring!Retardobot is awe-inspiring!Retardobot is awe-inspiring!Retardobot is awe-inspiring!Retardobot is awe-inspiring!
My current one doesn't work. Stupid dog got a hold of it.

Reply #56 Posted: April 02, 2009, 03:35:01 pm

Offline Pyromanik

0.0 :<

Reply #57 Posted: April 02, 2009, 03:41:24 pm

Offline Donkey

• Addicted
  • Donkey has no influence.
Quote from: Pyromanik;915861
This is true, to a point.

What else would you call it though? It doesn't use pneumatics.
I guess there is some kind of muscle involved too.

Reply #58 Posted: April 02, 2009, 03:58:59 pm

Offline Pyromanik

I don't think there's a muscle involved.
It's just blood swelling tissue... which in a sense is comparable to a liquid pressurising a tube...

Reply #59 Posted: April 02, 2009, 04:04:01 pm

Offline SUPA_maori_BRO

• Devoted Member
  • SUPA_maori_BRO has no influence.

Ohaiguyz

ima bac doin mah kartwheelz

Reply #60 Posted: April 02, 2009, 04:20:15 pm

Offline smegmacheese

• Devoted Member
  • smegmacheese has no influence.
I would like to be assimilated by 7 of 9 please.

Reply #61 Posted: April 02, 2009, 10:42:53 pm

Offline Pyromanik

Quote from: smegmacheese;916037
I would like to be assimilated by 7 of 9 please.

Have been waiting for this remark since beginning of thread.
I'm not a trekie so didn't want to say it myself.

Jeri Ryan.

Apparently they talk about her 'girls' a lot on the set of Boston Legal.

Reply #62 Posted: April 02, 2009, 11:37:14 pm

Offline Pitchey

• Addicted
  • Pitchey has great potential!Pitchey has great potential!Pitchey has great potential!Pitchey has great potential!Pitchey has great potential!Pitchey has great potential!Pitchey has great potential!Pitchey has great potential!Pitchey has great potential!
Quote from: SUPA_maori_BRO;915403
ZOMG! It's the nanomachines
"LLLLIIIIIQQQQQUUUUUIIIIDDDDD" cough splatter cough
Wonder when I can be transformed into Raiden so I can protect Old Snake
Here's a pic of me pwning Gekko's tbh
Spoiler :

Sheesh, clean ya teeth bro!

Reply #63 Posted: April 03, 2009, 12:00:35 am

Offline BerG

• Terminator

• BerG is on the verge of being accepted.BerG is on the verge of being accepted.BerG is on the verge of being accepted.BerG is on the verge of being accepted.BerG is on the verge of being accepted.
A man has successfully driven another man using brain waves.

Or something.

http://www.sciencedaily.com/releases/2013/08/130827122713.htm

Reply #64 Posted: August 28, 2013, 12:36:53 pm

Offline Apostrophe Spacemonkey

• Fuck this title in particular.

• Apostrophe Spacemonkey is awe-inspiring!Apostrophe Spacemonkey is awe-inspiring!Apostrophe Spacemonkey is awe-inspiring!Apostrophe Spacemonkey is awe-inspiring!Apostrophe Spacemonkey is awe-inspiring!Apostrophe Spacemonkey is awe-inspiring!Apostrophe Spacemonkey is awe-inspiring!Apostrophe Spacemonkey is awe-inspiring!Apostrophe Spacemonkey is awe-inspiring!Apostrophe Spacemonkey is awe-inspiring!Apostrophe Spacemonkey is awe-inspiring!Apostrophe Spacemonkey is awe-inspiring!
Quote from: BerG;1530676
A man has successfully driven another man using brain waves.

Or something.

http://www.sciencedaily.com/releases/2013/08/130827122713.htm

I sent my brain waves over the internet and made Berg type that.

Reply #65 Posted: August 28, 2013, 12:48:58 pm

Offline Pitchey

• Addicted
  • Pitchey has great potential!Pitchey has great potential!Pitchey has great potential!Pitchey has great potential!Pitchey has great potential!Pitchey has great potential!Pitchey has great potential!Pitchey has great potential!Pitchey has great potential!
Quote from: Spacemonkey;1530677
I sent my brain waves over the internet and made Berg type that.

Sounds legit, there's none of Bergs usual spelling and grammar mistakes.

Reply #66 Posted: August 28, 2013, 01:11:20 pm

Offline The Demon Lord

• Addicted
  • The Demon Lord is awe-inspiring!The Demon Lord is awe-inspiring!The Demon Lord is awe-inspiring!The Demon Lord is awe-inspiring!The Demon Lord is awe-inspiring!The Demon Lord is awe-inspiring!The Demon Lord is awe-inspiring!The Demon Lord is awe-inspiring!The Demon Lord is awe-inspiring!The Demon Lord is awe-inspiring!The Demon Lord is awe-inspiring!The Demon Lord is awe-inspiring!
I saw this thread and I saw 7 of 9.

Mmmmmmmmmmm 7 of 9

Reply #67 Posted: August 28, 2013, 01:13:42 pm

Offline Apostrophe Spacemonkey

• Fuck this title in particular.

• Apostrophe Spacemonkey is awe-inspiring!Apostrophe Spacemonkey is awe-inspiring!Apostrophe Spacemonkey is awe-inspiring!Apostrophe Spacemonkey is awe-inspiring!Apostrophe Spacemonkey is awe-inspiring!Apostrophe Spacemonkey is awe-inspiring!Apostrophe Spacemonkey is awe-inspiring!Apostrophe Spacemonkey is awe-inspiring!Apostrophe Spacemonkey is awe-inspiring!Apostrophe Spacemonkey is awe-inspiring!Apostrophe Spacemonkey is awe-inspiring!Apostrophe Spacemonkey is awe-inspiring!
Quote from: The Demon Lord;1530680
I saw this thread and I saw 7 of 9.

Mmmmmmmmmmm 7 of 9

I would like to control her body with my brain waves.

Reply #68 Posted: August 28, 2013, 01:23:33 pm

Offline The Demon Lord

• Addicted
  • The Demon Lord is awe-inspiring!The Demon Lord is awe-inspiring!The Demon Lord is awe-inspiring!The Demon Lord is awe-inspiring!The Demon Lord is awe-inspiring!The Demon Lord is awe-inspiring!The Demon Lord is awe-inspiring!The Demon Lord is awe-inspiring!The Demon Lord is awe-inspiring!The Demon Lord is awe-inspiring!The Demon Lord is awe-inspiring!The Demon Lord is awe-inspiring!
Quote from: Spacemonkey;1530684

I prefer the old fashioned method of control when it comes to that.

with Whips and Chains....

Reply #69 Posted: August 28, 2013, 01:42:54 pm

Offline BerG

• Terminator

• BerG is on the verge of being accepted.BerG is on the verge of being accepted.BerG is on the verge of being accepted.BerG is on the verge of being accepted.BerG is on the verge of being accepted.
Space monkey is always trying to get inside me.

Reply #70 Posted: August 28, 2013, 06:31:50 pm

Offline deanox

• Just settled in
  • deanox has no influence.
Dutch rudder

Reply #71 Posted: August 29, 2013, 05:38:17 pm

Offline Zarkov

• Cat

• Zarkov is awe-inspiring!Zarkov is awe-inspiring!Zarkov is awe-inspiring!Zarkov is awe-inspiring!Zarkov is awe-inspiring!Zarkov is awe-inspiring!Zarkov is awe-inspiring!Zarkov is awe-inspiring!Zarkov is awe-inspiring!Zarkov is awe-inspiring!Zarkov is awe-inspiring!Zarkov is awe-inspiring!
Quote from: Spacemonkey;1530684

She controls your body with your brainwaves.

How cool is that?

Reply #72 Posted: August 29, 2013, 05:51:17 pm

Offline Retardobot

• Admin Of This Place

Quote from: BerG;1530693
Space monkey is always trying to get inside me.

The scary thing is you never actually know when he is.

What you've got to ask yourself is "am I being butt-slammed by a SpaceMonkey right now?"

Reply #73 Posted: August 30, 2013, 07:33:40 am