Topic: TLDR.

Offline Oddball

• Devoted Member
  • Oddball has no influence.
Contrary to Retardobot's stupid beliefs, I had no desire to be banned. But this is more than what I could of hoped for, now when someone wants to read my posts they have to go to the extra trouble. And my posts are amazing, lets face it, you all want to know what this really says.

However, I had no intention of staying here. As I have stated in the recent past, I am in this concentration camp for stupid people on a temporary and voluntary basis, which is now rescinded. Thank you for making my time here enjoyable and giving me the attention I desired. Truly, I appreciate the effort you went to; I feel acknowledged because rather than simply banning me, you put in hard work and concentrated on coming up with a creative solution despite your limited capacity for thought.

So let the slew of people saying it's great they can't see this begin, but we all know you're pretending you didn't read it :( It's like that Rick Roll crap where they get Rick Roll'd then respond saying nice try that's a Rick Roll link thinking they appear to be smart. Or was that just me?

Anyway, good bye everyone and thank you for the wonderful times. Or at least, that is what I would of said had wonderful times occurred in this dump at any point throughout history, but you amused me at the very least. Feels like playing that 'Populous' game from back in the day.

Farewell, peasants.

Posted: July 29, 2014, 07:59:03 pm
A testament to my ICONZ Legacy: http://i.imgur.com/z1qGsZ3.png
Retired warden of the getsome concentration camp for stupid people.

Offline Apostrophe Spacemonkey

• Fuck this title in particular.

• Apostrophe Spacemonkey is awe-inspiring!Apostrophe Spacemonkey is awe-inspiring!Apostrophe Spacemonkey is awe-inspiring!Apostrophe Spacemonkey is awe-inspiring!Apostrophe Spacemonkey is awe-inspiring!Apostrophe Spacemonkey is awe-inspiring!Apostrophe Spacemonkey is awe-inspiring!Apostrophe Spacemonkey is awe-inspiring!Apostrophe Spacemonkey is awe-inspiring!Apostrophe Spacemonkey is awe-inspiring!Apostrophe Spacemonkey is awe-inspiring!Apostrophe Spacemonkey is awe-inspiring!
Damn he's right. I am clicking quote just to see what he says.

Last few days have been interesting.

Populous was fun.

I think it's time Oddball transcended into the next plane of existence, and leave us mortals behind to wallow in despair.

Like, as soon as possible.

Reply #1 Posted: July 29, 2014, 09:24:24 pm

Offline Bounty Hunter

• Addicted
  • Bounty Hunter is awe-inspiring!Bounty Hunter is awe-inspiring!Bounty Hunter is awe-inspiring!Bounty Hunter is awe-inspiring!Bounty Hunter is awe-inspiring!Bounty Hunter is awe-inspiring!Bounty Hunter is awe-inspiring!Bounty Hunter is awe-inspiring!Bounty Hunter is awe-inspiring!Bounty Hunter is awe-inspiring!Bounty Hunter is awe-inspiring!Bounty Hunter is awe-inspiring!
We could teach him rii's dildo game?

Reply #2 Posted: July 29, 2014, 10:08:57 pm
"We are the majority we arent the tards, the people we pick on are." -Luse_K

Offline Retardobot

• Admin Of This Place

• Retardobot is awe-inspiring!Retardobot is awe-inspiring!Retardobot is awe-inspiring!Retardobot is awe-inspiring!Retardobot is awe-inspiring!Retardobot is awe-inspiring!Retardobot is awe-inspiring!Retardobot is awe-inspiring!Retardobot is awe-inspiring!Retardobot is awe-inspiring!Retardobot is awe-inspiring!Retardobot is awe-inspiring!
We could teach him rii's dildo game?

It's 50K to buy into Rii's dildo franchise.

You will be your own dildo boss. Except for me, I am supreme dildo overlord.

In response to how the admins have taken care of Virtual Insanity, I offer this: MY DICK CAN ONLY GET SO ERECT AND MY MOUTH FIT ONLY SO MANY DICKS.

I do admit, it was fun to see you, Virt. You'll be back, you always come back.
Last Edit: July 29, 2014, 10:31:09 pm by Retardobot

Reply #3 Posted: July 29, 2014, 10:28:53 pm

Offline Pyromanik

• Pyromanik is awe-inspiring!Pyromanik is awe-inspiring!Pyromanik is awe-inspiring!Pyromanik is awe-inspiring!Pyromanik is awe-inspiring!Pyromanik is awe-inspiring!Pyromanik is awe-inspiring!Pyromanik is awe-inspiring!Pyromanik is awe-inspiring!Pyromanik is awe-inspiring!Pyromanik is awe-inspiring!Pyromanik is awe-inspiring!
areet.
ka kite.

Reply #4 Posted: July 30, 2014, 07:44:19 am
Everyone needs more Bruce Campbell.