Topic: Soooo many updates............

Offline MadDad

• I Posted!
  • MadDad has no influence.
Hi guys,

Fistly thanks for the awsome job, I know administering a server is a huge amount of work.

So it looks like the server needs updating again as it is not showing up in my list of playable servers.

Another thought is, would there be a way to put the current server build on the GetSome server on the server page? That way we can determine if it is client that needs updating or the server.

Thanks again for the hard work
Dazza

Posted: May 21, 2016, 10:52:43 am

Offline Gutty

• Administrator
  • Gutty is leading the good life!Gutty is leading the good life!Gutty is leading the good life!Gutty is leading the good life!Gutty is leading the good life!Gutty is leading the good life!Gutty is leading the good life!Gutty is leading the good life!Gutty is leading the good life!Gutty is leading the good life!Gutty is leading the good life!
updating now.

the version number cant really be added into the system on the servers page, so that would be a no

Reply #1 Posted: May 21, 2016, 12:51:46 pm

Offline MadDad

• I Posted!
Hi Gutty,
Thanks for that, I see the server is still not able to be seen in the list even though it is up and running. No one on though so could it be something on my client?
Cheers

Reply #2 Posted: May 21, 2016, 01:29:57 pm

Offline Gutty

• Administrator
  • Gutty is leading the good life!Gutty is leading the good life!Gutty is leading the good life!Gutty is leading the good life!Gutty is leading the good life!Gutty is leading the good life!Gutty is leading the good life!Gutty is leading the good life!Gutty is leading the good life!Gutty is leading the good life!Gutty is leading the good life!
the server is at the up to date point, i will run a manual update on the mods

Reply #3 Posted: May 21, 2016, 01:37:51 pm

Offline Gutty

• Administrator
OK mod updates have been done. coming up now

Reply #4 Posted: May 21, 2016, 01:47:57 pm

Offline MadDad

• I Posted!
Thanks Gutty

Reply #5 Posted: May 21, 2016, 02:23:18 pm

Offline VonRippedoften

• Just settled in
  • VonRippedoften has no influence.
Thanks bud was having issues myself. Seems to work fine

Reply #6 Posted: May 25, 2016, 07:49:26 pm

Offline Dumpy

• Dumpy has no influence.
Add me on steam if you wish and if you see that the server needs an update just message me as I have steam on my phone and I can run a manual update from my phone.   :)

Reply #7 Posted: May 28, 2016, 08:32:58 am

Offline DarkVirus

• Administrator
  • DarkVirus is awe-inspiring!DarkVirus is awe-inspiring!DarkVirus is awe-inspiring!DarkVirus is awe-inspiring!DarkVirus is awe-inspiring!DarkVirus is awe-inspiring!DarkVirus is awe-inspiring!DarkVirus is awe-inspiring!DarkVirus is awe-inspiring!DarkVirus is awe-inspiring!DarkVirus is awe-inspiring!DarkVirus is awe-inspiring!
Also jump in discord, Gutty/Dumpy are in there most of the time.

Reply #8 Posted: May 29, 2016, 09:24:56 am
Praise be to RNGesus
Add me to Steam