Topic: DTS Nearly-Unlimited ADSL2+/VDSL

Offline Arnifix

• Arnifix has an aura about them.Arnifix has an aura about them.Arnifix has an aura about them.Arnifix has an aura about them.Arnifix has an aura about them.Arnifix has an aura about them.Arnifix has an aura about them.Arnifix has an aura about them.Arnifix has an aura about them.Arnifix has an aura about them.
DTS have reopened the plans that Ghost and I are using. Long story short, the only traffic you get billed for is international downloads 8AM to 5PM on weekdays. To put this in perspective, on ADSL2+ we were pulling 1TB+ usually. On VDSL I just finished my first month at just over 2.5TB. For a flat, this deal is fucking bananas good.

Note that the prices below don't include GST.

http://t.co/9nM3V4nR

Posted: January 08, 2013, 05:26:09 pm

Let us retract the foreskin of ignorance and apply the wirebrush of enlightenment.

Offline Benji77

• Addicted
  • Benji77 has no influence.
Very good plans!

Reply #1 Posted: January 08, 2013, 06:09:39 pm
Arrrr!!! I\'m a Pirate!

Offline Arnifix

• Arnifix has an aura about them.Arnifix has an aura about them.Arnifix has an aura about them.Arnifix has an aura about them.Arnifix has an aura about them.Arnifix has an aura about them.Arnifix has an aura about them.Arnifix has an aura about them.Arnifix has an aura about them.Arnifix has an aura about them.
Quote from: Benji77;1513895
Very good plans!
I should have said, Ghost and Benji and Vaelo and THE TRUONG and I.

Sorry Benji, I'm a bad friend, I <3 u XXOO miss you

ALSO QUIT SLACKING WITH YOUR DOWNLOADS, I'M WATCHING YOUR STATS AND I AM NOT IMPRESSED.
Last Edit: January 08, 2013, 09:36:42 pm by Arnifix

Reply #2 Posted: January 08, 2013, 09:32:36 pm

Let us retract the foreskin of ignorance and apply the wirebrush of enlightenment.

Offline Benji77

• Addicted
  • Benji77 has no influence.
I was away over xmas :( and I'm being a bit more selective these days.

Reply #3 Posted: January 08, 2013, 09:49:31 pm
Arrrr!!! I\'m a Pirate!

Offline Arnifix

Quote from: Benji77;1513922
I was away over xmas :( and I'm being a bit more selective these days.
Awww, I can't stay mad at you. Now get back to work.

Reply #4 Posted: January 08, 2013, 09:58:08 pm