Topic: Programming Question?

Offline swindle

• swindle is a rising star!swindle is a rising star!swindle is a rising star!swindle is a rising star!swindle is a rising star!swindle is a rising star!
Quote from: Bell;1525406
True I sorta forgot about the original point of this discussion heh
So in conclusion start learning Java swindle. Then once you get a basic grasp move onto the Andriod Framework.

Cheers dude. Sounds like that is the place to start.

Reply #25 Posted: May 17, 2013, 07:18:47 pm
If we hit that bullseye, the rest of the dominoes should fall like a house of cards. Checkmate.

Offline Tiwaking!

• Tiwaking! is awe-inspiring!Tiwaking! is awe-inspiring!Tiwaking! is awe-inspiring!Tiwaking! is awe-inspiring!Tiwaking! is awe-inspiring!Tiwaking! is awe-inspiring!Tiwaking! is awe-inspiring!Tiwaking! is awe-inspiring!Tiwaking! is awe-inspiring!Tiwaking! is awe-inspiring!Tiwaking! is awe-inspiring!Tiwaking! is awe-inspiring!
Quote from: Bell;1525337
Yea lua was mind fuck enough coming from C++, although they threw an Occam framework at me at the same time. I wonder what it would be like going the other way.

I've often wondered what would happen if you taught someone to program in Javascript before going into class based paradigm. Would it be easier to switch over than it is to go the other way?
I have a good analogy for Loosley Typed to Class Based/Strong Typed Systems:

Racehorses run faster than normal horses

Reply #26 Posted: February 27, 2014, 11:30:33 am
I am now banned from GetSome

Offline Pyromanik

• Pyromanik is awe-inspiring!Pyromanik is awe-inspiring!Pyromanik is awe-inspiring!Pyromanik is awe-inspiring!Pyromanik is awe-inspiring!Pyromanik is awe-inspiring!Pyromanik is awe-inspiring!Pyromanik is awe-inspiring!Pyromanik is awe-inspiring!Pyromanik is awe-inspiring!Pyromanik is awe-inspiring!Pyromanik is awe-inspiring!
It's not so much about the typing though Tiwa, it's about the inheritance/instantiation!

Reply #27 Posted: February 27, 2014, 11:57:49 am
Everyone needs more Bruce Campbell.