Topic: GetSome not displaying in Dolphin Browser?

Offline BerG

• Terminator

• BerG is on the verge of being accepted.BerG is on the verge of being accepted.BerG is on the verge of being accepted.BerG is on the verge of being accepted.BerG is on the verge of being accepted.
I have a mental disorder which means things that are not extremely efficient and streamlined really piss me off.

Reply #25 Posted: October 08, 2013, 06:21:48 pm

Offline swindle

• swindle is a rising star!swindle is a rising star!swindle is a rising star!swindle is a rising star!swindle is a rising star!swindle is a rising star!
Quote from: BerG;1532840
I have a mental disorder which means things that are not extremely efficient and streamlined really piss me off.

Sounds like the same disorder I have.

Reply #26 Posted: October 09, 2013, 09:23:48 am
If we hit that bullseye, the rest of the dominoes should fall like a house of cards. Checkmate.

Offline BerG

• Terminator

• BerG is on the verge of being accepted.BerG is on the verge of being accepted.BerG is on the verge of being accepted.BerG is on the verge of being accepted.BerG is on the verge of being accepted.
Well stop using Chrome Browser.

Reply #27 Posted: October 09, 2013, 09:49:41 am

Offline Apostrophe Spacemonkey

• Fuck this title in particular.

• Apostrophe Spacemonkey is awe-inspiring!Apostrophe Spacemonkey is awe-inspiring!Apostrophe Spacemonkey is awe-inspiring!Apostrophe Spacemonkey is awe-inspiring!Apostrophe Spacemonkey is awe-inspiring!Apostrophe Spacemonkey is awe-inspiring!Apostrophe Spacemonkey is awe-inspiring!Apostrophe Spacemonkey is awe-inspiring!Apostrophe Spacemonkey is awe-inspiring!Apostrophe Spacemonkey is awe-inspiring!Apostrophe Spacemonkey is awe-inspiring!Apostrophe Spacemonkey is awe-inspiring!
Quote from: swindle;1532787
And how in the fuck can anyone view this website on a mobile device? Or does GetSome now have a mobile version? Cause that would be nice.

this

I've given up trying to use GetSome on my phone.

A mobile version would be awesome. I could post while driving to work.

Reply #28 Posted: October 09, 2013, 09:58:46 am

Offline Craigor

• Administrator
  • Craigor is awe-inspiring!Craigor is awe-inspiring!Craigor is awe-inspiring!Craigor is awe-inspiring!Craigor is awe-inspiring!Craigor is awe-inspiring!Craigor is awe-inspiring!Craigor is awe-inspiring!Craigor is awe-inspiring!Craigor is awe-inspiring!Craigor is awe-inspiring!Craigor is awe-inspiring!
Quote from: Spacemonkey;1532865
A mobile version would be awesome.

Correct. Patience young padawan.

Reply #29 Posted: October 09, 2013, 10:29:28 am
<a href="steam://friends/add/76561197966242864/">Add me to Steam</a> <- Fixed! lol

Offline Emrico1

• Emrico1 is a rising star!Emrico1 is a rising star!Emrico1 is a rising star!Emrico1 is a rising star!Emrico1 is a rising star!Emrico1 is a rising star!
So glad nobody used the term 'responsive' here.

If one more cunt uses the word responsive when talking about websites, I'll stab them in the neck with whatever is handy.

Don't get me wrong, it's a totally useful bit of jargon, but it's become a painful buzz word.
Last Edit: October 09, 2013, 08:20:40 pm by Emrico1

Reply #30 Posted: October 09, 2013, 08:16:23 pm

Offline DarkVirus

• Administrator
  • DarkVirus is awe-inspiring!DarkVirus is awe-inspiring!DarkVirus is awe-inspiring!DarkVirus is awe-inspiring!DarkVirus is awe-inspiring!DarkVirus is awe-inspiring!DarkVirus is awe-inspiring!DarkVirus is awe-inspiring!DarkVirus is awe-inspiring!DarkVirus is awe-inspiring!DarkVirus is awe-inspiring!DarkVirus is awe-inspiring!
We play bullshit bingo at work.

If someone uses 5 buzz words in a single sentence we yell bingo.

My most loathed one at the moment is 'Artifacts'.... just call them the documents that make up the documentation, everything isnt an fucking historical finding.

Reply #31 Posted: October 10, 2013, 08:43:16 am
Praise be to RNGesus
Add me to Steam