Topic: Redman reunites GetSome, builds his own PC, and people buy cars.

Offline R3DM@N

• Addicted
  • R3DM@N has no influence.
Hey guys

Looking at building a new PC in the next few weeks - No screen required.
Bit slow on the new parts etc so am looking to you to help me..

$2500-3000 budget.

Would like a PC that either has a SLI setup already or something that is ready for SLI.

Would love a case in Gloss Red -
Thoughts on this  - http://www.computerlounge.co.nz/components/componentview.asp?partid=20340

Thanks~

Last Edit: March 15, 2014, 10:38:47 am by Xenolightning

Posted: February 26, 2014, 04:29:18 pm

Offline EnjoyTheSauce

• Devoted Member
  • EnjoyTheSauce is working their way up.EnjoyTheSauce is working their way up.EnjoyTheSauce is working their way up.

Reply #1 Posted: February 26, 2014, 04:54:56 pm
Related to *juice*. The Orz like *sauce*, which they seem to acquire through killing: "After the *dancing*, Orz think you will make good *special sauce*. Maybe even for other Orz *party*." It would seem this is likely to be something sinister. The Orz apparently wish those who take part in *parties* to enjoy the *sauce*, as in the above quote, or in their parting words from random encounters: "Do not forget to *enjoy the sauce*."

Offline philo-sofa

• Addicted
  • philo-sofa barely matters.philo-sofa barely matters.
Son of a whore. Finally technology takes  a stride towards making tech geeks a redundant frivolity. I reckon a human could juice another 5% out of it but the other 95% is there... apart from recommending AMD processors, that's a huge flaw which should be ignored.
Last Edit: February 27, 2014, 09:00:29 am by philo-sofa

Reply #2 Posted: February 27, 2014, 08:57:13 am

Codex

Overlord Philo has returned

Reply #3 Posted: February 27, 2014, 09:15:19 am

Offline R3DM@N

• Addicted
What am I ignoring?

The messiah has returned.

Reply #4 Posted: February 27, 2014, 02:20:25 pm

Codex

What am I ignoring?

The AMD recommendations I believe he means

Reply #5 Posted: February 28, 2014, 08:31:29 am

Offline private_hell

• Addicted
  • private_hell is on the verge of being accepted.private_hell is on the verge of being accepted.private_hell is on the verge of being accepted.private_hell is on the verge of being accepted.private_hell is on the verge of being accepted.
What am I ignoring?

we're not worthy, we're not worthy!!

:D

Reply #6 Posted: February 28, 2014, 09:12:34 am
"Let him who desires peace prepare for war" - Flavius Vegetius Renatus (375AD) De Rei Militari

Offline philo-sofa

• Addicted
lulz

Thanks for noticing I'm back and preaching :) Am working for a big bank in the UK and it's looooooooooooong hours and I've had some stuff to work out too. Sorry about disappearing off the face of the earth though; it's good to see you're all still around.

Sooo... I hear we all now serve under lord Xenolightning? I for one welcome our new electronic master; couldn't be in better hands.

Reply #7 Posted: February 28, 2014, 11:06:53 am

Offline swindle

• swindle is a rising star!swindle is a rising star!swindle is a rising star!swindle is a rising star!swindle is a rising star!swindle is a rising star!
What's up with that? I'm not good enough to mod this crazy busy sub anymore?

Well fuck yous then.

Reply #8 Posted: February 28, 2014, 11:37:51 am
If we hit that bullseye, the rest of the dominoes should fall like a house of cards. Checkmate.

Offline The Demon Lord

• Addicted
  • The Demon Lord is awe-inspiring!The Demon Lord is awe-inspiring!The Demon Lord is awe-inspiring!The Demon Lord is awe-inspiring!The Demon Lord is awe-inspiring!The Demon Lord is awe-inspiring!The Demon Lord is awe-inspiring!The Demon Lord is awe-inspiring!The Demon Lord is awe-inspiring!The Demon Lord is awe-inspiring!The Demon Lord is awe-inspiring!The Demon Lord is awe-inspiring!
http://www.logicalincrements.com/

Heh - my new rig is in the Extremist end - Awesome!

and Wholly Shitballs Philo is back

You have some updates to do on your recommended builds Mister!

Reply #9 Posted: February 28, 2014, 11:48:56 am

Offline Mayhem_Lee

• Addicted
  • Mayhem_Lee is working their way up.Mayhem_Lee is working their way up.Mayhem_Lee is working their way up.

Well fuck yous then.

You might need to purchase them flashy new carbon fiber knee pads like Xeno.......

Reply #10 Posted: February 28, 2014, 02:29:14 pm

Offline Xenolightning

• Xenolightning is awe-inspiring!Xenolightning is awe-inspiring!Xenolightning is awe-inspiring!Xenolightning is awe-inspiring!Xenolightning is awe-inspiring!Xenolightning is awe-inspiring!Xenolightning is awe-inspiring!Xenolightning is awe-inspiring!Xenolightning is awe-inspiring!Xenolightning is awe-inspiring!Xenolightning is awe-inspiring!Xenolightning is awe-inspiring!
Sooo... I hear we all now serve under lord Xenolightning? I for one welcome our new electronic master; couldn't be in better hands.
Chur bro.

Will actually upkeep the stickies soon, rather than just being a bum :P

You might need to purchase them flashy new carbon fiber knee pads like Xeno.......
Comes with velvet cushions too.

Reply #11 Posted: March 01, 2014, 07:31:54 pm
-= Sad pug is sad =-

Offline R3DM@N

• Addicted
So instead of gaining any form of help I built one

Reply #12 Posted: March 02, 2014, 11:05:19 pm

Offline Pyromanik

• Pyromanik is awe-inspiring!Pyromanik is awe-inspiring!Pyromanik is awe-inspiring!Pyromanik is awe-inspiring!Pyromanik is awe-inspiring!Pyromanik is awe-inspiring!Pyromanik is awe-inspiring!Pyromanik is awe-inspiring!Pyromanik is awe-inspiring!Pyromanik is awe-inspiring!Pyromanik is awe-inspiring!Pyromanik is awe-inspiring!
Posting in thread that Red and Philo have also posted in.
Gidday chaps, how've ya been?

Reply #13 Posted: March 03, 2014, 01:05:14 am
Everyone needs more Bruce Campbell.

Offline R3DM@N

• Addicted
Rename to reunion thread hahah! Good bro and you Pyro!??!

Reply #14 Posted: March 03, 2014, 05:32:32 am

Offline Xenolightning

• Xenolightning is awe-inspiring!Xenolightning is awe-inspiring!Xenolightning is awe-inspiring!Xenolightning is awe-inspiring!Xenolightning is awe-inspiring!Xenolightning is awe-inspiring!Xenolightning is awe-inspiring!Xenolightning is awe-inspiring!Xenolightning is awe-inspiring!Xenolightning is awe-inspiring!Xenolightning is awe-inspiring!Xenolightning is awe-inspiring!
Rename to reunion thread hahah! Good bro and you Pyro!??!
DONE! I think the new title is much more fitting to thread activity :P

Reply #15 Posted: March 03, 2014, 08:55:59 am
-= Sad pug is sad =-

Offline philo-sofa

• Addicted
and Wholly Shitballs Philo is back

You have some updates to do on your recommended builds Mister!
Aww it's damn nice to be noticed :) As far as recommended builds I would have work to do; has fallen by the waysaide a bit, but that logical increments site is fairly onto it. Is there still an appetite, regardless, for a system building guide round here?

So instead of gaining any form of help I built one
Ooops... sorry man, I thought that was sorta handled. What did you end up getting?

Posting in thread that Red and Philo have also posted in.
Gidday chaps, how've ya been?
Jolly Good myself. Been living in the UK for a while now, stuff going well for the most part.

Well fuck yous then.
To be fair I know I was a little 'distant' lol. Were you still posting?

Reply #16 Posted: March 03, 2014, 10:10:52 am

Offline Apostrophe Spacemonkey

• Fuck this title in particular.

• Apostrophe Spacemonkey is awe-inspiring!Apostrophe Spacemonkey is awe-inspiring!Apostrophe Spacemonkey is awe-inspiring!Apostrophe Spacemonkey is awe-inspiring!Apostrophe Spacemonkey is awe-inspiring!Apostrophe Spacemonkey is awe-inspiring!Apostrophe Spacemonkey is awe-inspiring!Apostrophe Spacemonkey is awe-inspiring!Apostrophe Spacemonkey is awe-inspiring!Apostrophe Spacemonkey is awe-inspiring!Apostrophe Spacemonkey is awe-inspiring!Apostrophe Spacemonkey is awe-inspiring!

Reply #17 Posted: March 03, 2014, 10:26:04 am

Offline R3DM@N

• Addicted
Ended up getting this! :D

Haswell i7 Upgrade Kit Core i7G 4770K + GA-Z87X-UD4H + Kingston 16GB Kit
ASUS GTX780-DC2OC-3GD5 GeForce GTX780 3GB GDDR5 PCI-E3.0
NZXT Phantom 410 Crafted Mid Tower Case - Red
Samsung 840 EVO Series 250GB 2.5" SATA3 SSD (MZ-7TE250BW)
CoolerMaster Hyper 212 EVO CPU Cooler
Corsair RM Series RM850 850W Fully Modular PSU 80Plus Gold

Reply #18 Posted: March 03, 2014, 11:24:57 am

Offline Xenolightning

See you didn't even need us! Great part selection.

I will dig up the recommended parts/builds thread, and hopefully edit it tonight.

I will also change the quoting from reputable suppliers, rather than pricespy :P
Last Edit: March 03, 2014, 01:44:39 pm by Xenolightning

Reply #19 Posted: March 03, 2014, 01:23:00 pm
-= Sad pug is sad =-

Offline R3DM@N

• Addicted

Reply #20 Posted: March 03, 2014, 03:21:51 pm

Offline swindle

• swindle is a rising star!swindle is a rising star!swindle is a rising star!swindle is a rising star!swindle is a rising star!swindle is a rising star!
To be fair I know I was a little 'distant' lol. Were you still posting?

Right up until on3network was taken down.

I never left :(

I have no life.

Reply #21 Posted: March 03, 2014, 04:15:39 pm
If we hit that bullseye, the rest of the dominoes should fall like a house of cards. Checkmate.

Offline mycoolcar

• Addicted
  • mycoolcar might someday be someone...mycoolcar might someday be someone...mycoolcar might someday be someone...mycoolcar might someday be someone...

Reply #22 Posted: March 03, 2014, 07:41:56 pm

Offline nevjmac

• Just settled in
  • nevjmac has no influence.

Reply #23 Posted: March 03, 2014, 08:28:11 pm

Offline Lias

• Administrator
  • Lias is awe-inspiring!Lias is awe-inspiring!Lias is awe-inspiring!Lias is awe-inspiring!Lias is awe-inspiring!Lias is awe-inspiring!Lias is awe-inspiring!Lias is awe-inspiring!Lias is awe-inspiring!Lias is awe-inspiring!Lias is awe-inspiring!Lias is awe-inspiring!

Reply #24 Posted: March 03, 2014, 09:53:11 pm