Topic: Random Quotes

Offline Gutty

• Administrator
  • Gutty is leading the good life!Gutty is leading the good life!Gutty is leading the good life!Gutty is leading the good life!Gutty is leading the good life!Gutty is leading the good life!Gutty is leading the good life!Gutty is leading the good life!Gutty is leading the good life!Gutty is leading the good life!Gutty is leading the good life!
So i've decided to start a random quotes thread, things that are said in the servers. most of them will be spotted on irc..

feel free to post away

Posted: November 16, 2015, 12:15:12 am

Offline Gutty

• Administrator
  • Gutty is leading the good life!Gutty is leading the good life!Gutty is leading the good life!Gutty is leading the good life!Gutty is leading the good life!Gutty is leading the good life!Gutty is leading the good life!Gutty is leading the good life!Gutty is leading the good life!Gutty is leading the good life!Gutty is leading the good life!

[15.11.15 ~ 21:57:49] <Gen2_Harvest> Nómics: didn't mean to :'(
[15.11.15 ~ 21:58:08] <Gen2_Harvest> *DEAD* Nómics: i only wanted to slightly hurt you
[15.11.15 ~ 21:58:45] <Gen2_Harvest> Ed4star: sorry for killing u
[15.11.15 ~ 21:59:03] <Gen2_Harvest> *DEAD* Ed4star: sorry again

[15.11.15 ~ 22:15:12] <Gen2_Harvest> Nómics: need to learn how to b hop :(

Reply #1 Posted: November 16, 2015, 12:15:20 am

Offline Pigdog

• Just settled in
  • Pigdog has great potential!Pigdog has great potential!Pigdog has great potential!Pigdog has great potential!Pigdog has great potential!Pigdog has great potential!Pigdog has great potential!Pigdog has great potential!Pigdog has great potential!
So i've decided to start a random quotes thread, things that are said in the servers. most of them will be spotted on irc..

feel free to post away
Tiwaking! might be mad.

Reply #2 Posted: November 16, 2015, 12:33:40 am

Offline Gutty

• Administrator

feel free to post away
Tiwaking! might be mad.

???? why?

Reply #3 Posted: November 16, 2015, 09:48:05 am

Offline Pigdog

• Just settled in
  • Pigdog has great potential!Pigdog has great potential!Pigdog has great potential!Pigdog has great potential!Pigdog has great potential!Pigdog has great potential!Pigdog has great potential!Pigdog has great potential!Pigdog has great potential!

feel free to post away
Tiwaking! might be mad.

???? why?
The aren't by famous people but he might might be a bit surprised when he finds another "quotes" thread :p

Reply #4 Posted: November 16, 2015, 10:40:28 am

Offline Gutty

• Administrator

feel free to post away
Tiwaking! might be mad.

???? why?
The aren't by famous people but he might might be a bit surprised when he finds another "quotes" thread :p

Didn't know tiwa does tf2 quotes too....

Reply #5 Posted: November 16, 2015, 03:25:31 pm

Offline Pigdog

• Just settled in
Joking mate :p

Reply #6 Posted: November 16, 2015, 05:09:27 pm

Offline Tiwaking!

• Tiwaking! is awe-inspiring!Tiwaking! is awe-inspiring!Tiwaking! is awe-inspiring!Tiwaking! is awe-inspiring!Tiwaking! is awe-inspiring!Tiwaking! is awe-inspiring!Tiwaking! is awe-inspiring!Tiwaking! is awe-inspiring!Tiwaking! is awe-inspiring!Tiwaking! is awe-inspiring!Tiwaking! is awe-inspiring!Tiwaking! is awe-inspiring!

feel free to post away
Tiwaking! might be mad.

???? why?

Didn't know tiwa does tf2 quotes too....
I dont do tf2 quotes, but I do know of a famous semi-famous one. That guy who made that plugin to kick non-premium TF2 account holders from private servers.

<dvander> a community needs a barrier to entry and it needs a way to heal itself if there is a misbehaving member
<dvander> if there is no barrier to entry - and no recourse against those people - it could be bad

Reply #7 Posted: November 17, 2015, 08:58:09 am
I am now banned from GetSome