Topic: awesome vids

Offline GhostOfGallipoli

• GhostOfGallipoli might someday be someone...GhostOfGallipoli might someday be someone...GhostOfGallipoli might someday be someone...GhostOfGallipoli might someday be someone...
Quote from: KiLL3r

nothing to ACTUALLY contribute?

then STFU

Reply #50 Posted: March 06, 2006, 02:51:39 pm

Offline BerG

• Terminator

• BerG is on the verge of being accepted.BerG is on the verge of being accepted.BerG is on the verge of being accepted.BerG is on the verge of being accepted.BerG is on the verge of being accepted.
DO YOU NOT UNDERSTAND THE PURPOSE OF THE STICKY THREAD- 'FUNNY VID'?????

Reply #51 Posted: March 06, 2006, 02:56:43 pm

Offline Zarkov

• Cat

• Zarkov is awe-inspiring!Zarkov is awe-inspiring!Zarkov is awe-inspiring!Zarkov is awe-inspiring!Zarkov is awe-inspiring!Zarkov is awe-inspiring!Zarkov is awe-inspiring!Zarkov is awe-inspiring!Zarkov is awe-inspiring!Zarkov is awe-inspiring!Zarkov is awe-inspiring!Zarkov is awe-inspiring!
Here's something for Star Wars fans.

They deserve everything thats coming to them.

Reply #52 Posted: March 06, 2006, 03:06:26 pm

Offline BerG

• Terminator

• BerG is on the verge of being accepted.BerG is on the verge of being accepted.BerG is on the verge of being accepted.BerG is on the verge of being accepted.BerG is on the verge of being accepted.
A hilarious collection of stupid cats doing stupid things.

http://video.google.com/videoplay?docid=4430807768011346855&q

Reply #53 Posted: March 06, 2006, 04:38:13 pm

Offline Zarkov

• Cat

• Zarkov is awe-inspiring!Zarkov is awe-inspiring!Zarkov is awe-inspiring!Zarkov is awe-inspiring!Zarkov is awe-inspiring!Zarkov is awe-inspiring!Zarkov is awe-inspiring!Zarkov is awe-inspiring!Zarkov is awe-inspiring!Zarkov is awe-inspiring!Zarkov is awe-inspiring!Zarkov is awe-inspiring!
There's a good one of a cat being washed by a monkey at boreme, but I don't know how to post the link.

Reply #54 Posted: March 06, 2006, 05:00:02 pm

Offline BerG

• Terminator

And here is a cat watching the above video.

http://www.boreme.com/boreme/funny-2006/cat-watches-cats-p1.php

Reply #55 Posted: March 06, 2006, 05:07:11 pm

Offline Zarkov

• Cat

That's not it.

Reply #56 Posted: March 06, 2006, 05:13:18 pm

Offline BerG

• Terminator

Reply #57 Posted: March 06, 2006, 05:14:31 pm

Offline Zarkov

• Cat

That's the one.

It has everything.

Plot, actors, music...

Reply #58 Posted: March 06, 2006, 05:18:30 pm

Offline BerG

• Terminator

lol. Its clearly just a 5 second clip playing over and over about 15 times.

They were smart in those days, they knew how to make good movies on a low budget.

Reply #59 Posted: March 06, 2006, 05:21:10 pm

Offline Verrt

• Addicted
  • Verrt has no influence.
Listen to your own advice, Ghost

merging threads BerG

Reply #60 Posted: March 06, 2006, 06:37:06 pm

Offline BerG

• Terminator

Your the greatest Verrt.

Reply #61 Posted: March 06, 2006, 06:48:17 pm

Offline GerBs Avenger

• I Posted!
  • GerBs Avenger has no influence.
this was on campbell live. its a video of real people doing the simpsons opening.

Reply #62 Posted: March 08, 2006, 07:31:51 pm

Offline Zarkov

• Cat

Pretty good.

Reply #63 Posted: March 08, 2006, 08:37:14 pm

Offline Fragin

• Addicted
  • Fragin barely matters.Fragin barely matters.
For all the Parkour fans. It's a bit like parkour.
http://www.compfused.com/directlink/965/
He's dead now.

This one's better just ignore the first bit. I've been watching this bout once a day for the past week!

Climbing Escalada - 'Action Direct' 5.14d/9a http://84.29.54.103/

It's a rock climbing vid. 9a is about 35-36 in australasian grades for those in the know. The most anyone's ever climbed is one grade higher than this. This guy is making it look easy. Before you watch it, go to the lintel above your door and see if you can hang off your middle finger.
:popcorn:

Reply #64 Posted: March 08, 2006, 11:45:35 pm
Originally Posted by Templar
If my mother kills someone, then gets out of jail and kills someone again and she is guilty beyond any doubt, then yes I will be sad but she\'d have to go.

Originally Posted by Xt1ncT
You see, you or Pyro doesn\'t get to choose how I define my own words. I do.

Offline Arnifix

• Arnifix has an aura about them.Arnifix has an aura about them.Arnifix has an aura about them.Arnifix has an aura about them.Arnifix has an aura about them.Arnifix has an aura about them.Arnifix has an aura about them.Arnifix has an aura about them.Arnifix has an aura about them.Arnifix has an aura about them.
Parkour 4 Life!

Urban Freeflow is probably the biggest PK site on the net.

I used to train with these dudes  which was great fun, but of course the year that I lived in England was pretty much the year before the sport "took off". Grrr. NZ is way less great for PK and now I'm out of training. Still, anyone in Wellington looking to get involved, there are a few active people around here. Gimme a PM.

Reply #65 Posted: March 09, 2006, 01:17:23 am

Let us retract the foreskin of ignorance and apply the wirebrush of enlightenment.

Offline Simon_NZ

• Addicted
  • Simon_NZ has no influence.
MERGED

Reply #66 Posted: March 09, 2006, 07:46:36 am

Offline Arnifix

• Arnifix has an aura about them.Arnifix has an aura about them.Arnifix has an aura about them.Arnifix has an aura about them.Arnifix has an aura about them.Arnifix has an aura about them.Arnifix has an aura about them.Arnifix has an aura about them.Arnifix has an aura about them.Arnifix has an aura about them.
Quote from: Simon_NZ
MERGED

A champion as usual.

Reply #67 Posted: March 09, 2006, 07:50:23 am

Let us retract the foreskin of ignorance and apply the wirebrush of enlightenment.

Offline Simon_NZ

• Addicted
  • Simon_NZ has no influence.
Quote from: Arnifix
A champion as usual.

The truth hurts.

+1 MRS point for Arnifix

Reply #68 Posted: March 09, 2006, 07:58:06 am

Offline Fragin

• Addicted
Ahoy Arnifix, what did you think of Dan Osmund? Is he a dick or what? I would never climb with someone like that. :sunnies:

Reply #69 Posted: March 09, 2006, 02:22:30 pm
If my mother kills someone, then gets out of jail and kills someone again and she is guilty beyond any doubt, then yes I will be sad but she\'d have to go.

Offline Arnifix

Quote from: Fragin'
Ahoy Arnifix, what did you think of Dan Osmund? Is he a dick or what? I would never climb with someone like that. :sunnies:

Um... After searching high and low for Dan Osmund, my answer is "buh". Who is that? Can you link me to something or should I know him personally?

EDIT: Oh duh! You did link to him. My apologies for being mildly retarded.

Reply #70 Posted: March 09, 2006, 04:35:56 pm

Offline Fragin

• Addicted
Lol.  :laff:

Apology accepted. Now answer the damn question. :cussing:
It doesn't matter. I've made up my mind. He's a dick.

:piss: (Dan Osmund)

Reply #71 Posted: March 09, 2006, 04:44:59 pm

Offline BerG

• Terminator

Wow Simon, a mega merge. That was truely spectacular.

We should do this to all fat kids

Reply #72 Posted: March 11, 2006, 05:16:25 pm

Offline Arnifix

Quote from: BerG
We should do all fat kids

You disgust me berg.

Reply #73 Posted: March 11, 2006, 05:55:05 pm

Offline Zarkov

• Cat

Fat kids deserve everything they get.

Good climbing vid Fragin.

The poster was an anti-climax though, for the size of the download.

Reply #74 Posted: March 11, 2006, 06:07:27 pm