Topic: Im being scammed by someone on Tatooine

Offline Apostrophe Spacemonkey

• Fuck this title in particular.

• Apostrophe Spacemonkey is awe-inspiring!Apostrophe Spacemonkey is awe-inspiring!Apostrophe Spacemonkey is awe-inspiring!Apostrophe Spacemonkey is awe-inspiring!Apostrophe Spacemonkey is awe-inspiring!Apostrophe Spacemonkey is awe-inspiring!Apostrophe Spacemonkey is awe-inspiring!Apostrophe Spacemonkey is awe-inspiring!Apostrophe Spacemonkey is awe-inspiring!Apostrophe Spacemonkey is awe-inspiring!Apostrophe Spacemonkey is awe-inspiring!Apostrophe Spacemonkey is awe-inspiring!
Quote from: Tiwaking!;1294774
So you are saying he is Hand-Solo?

Always stroking his own wookie.

Reply #25 Posted: August 04, 2010, 04:38:45 pm

Offline Tiwaking!

• Tiwaking! is awe-inspiring!Tiwaking! is awe-inspiring!Tiwaking! is awe-inspiring!Tiwaking! is awe-inspiring!Tiwaking! is awe-inspiring!Tiwaking! is awe-inspiring!Tiwaking! is awe-inspiring!Tiwaking! is awe-inspiring!Tiwaking! is awe-inspiring!Tiwaking! is awe-inspiring!Tiwaking! is awe-inspiring!Tiwaking! is awe-inspiring!
Quote from: Spacemonkey;1294784

I've heard of a Darth Vader, but are you trying to say he is a Master-Vader?

Reply #26 Posted: August 04, 2010, 04:57:36 pm
I am now banned from GetSome

Offline liquidpain

• Devoted Member
  • liquidpain has no influence.
Rebel scum.

Star wars jokes/parodies never get old.

All wings report in!

Reply #27 Posted: August 04, 2010, 11:58:18 pm

Offline Scunner

• Addicted
  • Scunner might someday be someone...Scunner might someday be someone...Scunner might someday be someone...Scunner might someday be someone...
Quote from: liquidpain;1294924
All wings report in!

[video]3mdHWcY3LEU[/video]

Reply #28 Posted: August 05, 2010, 12:06:45 pm

Offline Tiwaking!

• Tiwaking! is awe-inspiring!Tiwaking! is awe-inspiring!Tiwaking! is awe-inspiring!Tiwaking! is awe-inspiring!Tiwaking! is awe-inspiring!Tiwaking! is awe-inspiring!Tiwaking! is awe-inspiring!Tiwaking! is awe-inspiring!Tiwaking! is awe-inspiring!Tiwaking! is awe-inspiring!Tiwaking! is awe-inspiring!Tiwaking! is awe-inspiring!

Reply #29 Posted: August 08, 2010, 11:24:00 pm

Offline Goldo

• Goldo has no influence.

Reply #30 Posted: August 09, 2010, 01:35:24 am

Offline Spork

• Game Server Admin
  • Spork is working their way up.Spork is working their way up.Spork is working their way up.
Quote from: Tiwaking!;1294799
I've heard of a Darth Vader, but are you trying to say he is a Master-Vader?

Darth Vader? More like Daft Vader!

Reply #31 Posted: August 09, 2010, 03:33:50 am

Offline Scorched_onion

• Addicted
  • Scorched_onion has no influence.
Holy fuck i have never seen such a dry joke in my entire life.

Reply #32 Posted: August 09, 2010, 04:10:42 pm

Asus P5Q P45 | Intel Core 2 Quad Q8200 @ 3ghz, from 2.33 | HD6850 1gbGDDR5 | NZXT Tempest | Seagate 1TB | Gigabyte Odin Pro 550w | 4GB (2x2GB) G.SKILL DDR2-1000 | Windows 7 Ultimate x64 | BenQ T2200HD 22" 1920x1080 | Microsoft Sidewinder x8 Gaming Mouse | Logitech G11 Gaming Keyboard | Logitech Z2300 2.1

Quote from: Pyromanik;1442484
WANK UPSIDE DOWN: GIVE YOURSELF A FACIAL

Offline DeeUnit

• Devoted Member
  • DeeUnit has no influence.
You must be new here.

Reply #33 Posted: August 09, 2010, 04:15:01 pm
I got 99 problems but bein\' a bitch ain\'t one.

Offline frankytanky

• Devoted Member
  • frankytanky is working their way up.frankytanky is working their way up.frankytanky is working their way up.
Quote from: DeeUnit;1296478
You must be new here.
if you insith.

Reply #34 Posted: August 09, 2010, 04:49:52 pm

• Apostrophe Spacemonkey is awe-inspiring!Apostrophe Spacemonkey is awe-inspiring!Apostrophe Spacemonkey is awe-inspiring!Apostrophe Spacemonkey is awe-inspiring!Apostrophe Spacemonkey is awe-inspiring!Apostrophe Spacemonkey is awe-inspiring!Apostrophe Spacemonkey is awe-inspiring!Apostrophe Spacemonkey is awe-inspiring!Apostrophe Spacemonkey is awe-inspiring!Apostrophe Spacemonkey is awe-inspiring!Apostrophe Spacemonkey is awe-inspiring!Apostrophe Spacemonkey is awe-inspiring!
"Nah, unless they've got any big, giant, robot camels, I think we're okay."

Reply #35 Posted: August 09, 2010, 05:33:56 pm

Offline Nyan

• Addicted
  • Nyan has no influence.
i want to rub the giant boob nipple gun.

Reply #36 Posted: August 09, 2010, 05:35:58 pm

Offline Tiwaking!

Quote from: Spacemonkey;1296508

In all seriousness though: Have you threatened to tell the Jawa that you will inform that Imperial Commission that you know that he "has the droids that they are looking for"?

Reply #37 Posted: August 19, 2010, 07:55:46 am

Quote from: Tiwaking!;1300110
Quote from: Spacemonkey;1296508

In all seriousness though: Have you threatened to tell the Jawa that you will inform that Imperial Commission that you know that he "has the droids that they are looking for"?

I already did, I went to the Imperial Commission and said "Look Sir, Droids", but they said they aren't the droids they're looking for.

Reply #38 Posted: August 23, 2010, 10:03:26 am

Offline BerG

• Terminator

• BerG is on the verge of being accepted.BerG is on the verge of being accepted.BerG is on the verge of being accepted.BerG is on the verge of being accepted.BerG is on the verge of being accepted.
so almost 3 years so far and no word from our jawa sandcrawler? I want him to hologram me again. Kinda lonely now...

Reply #39 Posted: August 02, 2013, 06:21:45 pm

Imperial Stormtroopers killed all the Jawa's.

Turns out they are a pretty good shot.

Reply #40 Posted: August 04, 2013, 02:56:23 pm

Offline Pyromanik

• Pyromanik is awe-inspiring!Pyromanik is awe-inspiring!Pyromanik is awe-inspiring!Pyromanik is awe-inspiring!Pyromanik is awe-inspiring!Pyromanik is awe-inspiring!Pyromanik is awe-inspiring!Pyromanik is awe-inspiring!Pyromanik is awe-inspiring!Pyromanik is awe-inspiring!Pyromanik is awe-inspiring!Pyromanik is awe-inspiring!
Unless they're aiming at rebels.

Reply #41 Posted: August 05, 2013, 05:42:53 pm
Everyone needs more Bruce Campbell.

Offline Scunner

• Addicted
  • Scunner might someday be someone...Scunner might someday be someone...Scunner might someday be someone...Scunner might someday be someone...
They were pretty good aiming at rebels when they boarded a ship harbouring the fugitive Princess of Alderaan.

So I can only assume Darth Vader uses a buff aura which increases the hit chance of any group members.

Reply #42 Posted: August 06, 2013, 10:53:43 am

Offline The Demon Lord

• Addicted
  • The Demon Lord is awe-inspiring!The Demon Lord is awe-inspiring!The Demon Lord is awe-inspiring!The Demon Lord is awe-inspiring!The Demon Lord is awe-inspiring!The Demon Lord is awe-inspiring!The Demon Lord is awe-inspiring!The Demon Lord is awe-inspiring!The Demon Lord is awe-inspiring!The Demon Lord is awe-inspiring!The Demon Lord is awe-inspiring!The Demon Lord is awe-inspiring!
Quote from: Scunner;1529598
They were pretty good aiming at rebels when they boarded a ship harbouring the fugitive Princess of Alderaan.

So I can only assume Darth Vader uses a buff aura which increases the hit chance of any group members.

Aimbots

Reply #43 Posted: August 06, 2013, 11:02:03 am

Offline SteddieEddie

• Addicted
  • SteddieEddie barely matters.SteddieEddie barely matters.
Soon there will be no Tatooine

[h=1]Star Wars set threatened by huge sand dunes[/h]http://www.stuff.co.nz/entertainment/film/9003251/Star-Wars-set-threatened-by-huge-sand-dunes

W
e must send some troops and shore up the defences

This is some rescue. You came in here and you didn’t have a plan for getting out?”

Reply #44 Posted: August 06, 2013, 11:25:14 am

Offline SteddieEddie

• Addicted
  • SteddieEddie barely matters.SteddieEddie barely matters.
Soon there will be no Tatooine

[h=1]Star Wars set threatened by huge sand dunes[/h]http://www.stuff.co.nz/entertainment/film/9003251/Star-Wars-set-threatened-by-huge-sand-dunes

W
e must send some troops and shore up the defences

This is some rescue. You came in here and you didn’t have a plan for getting out?”

Reply #45 Posted: August 06, 2013, 11:26:35 am

Surely the Rancor would be more of a worry.

Reply #46 Posted: August 06, 2013, 01:08:49 pm