Topic: From Skratch

Offline frog.

• Devoted Member
  • frog. has no influence.
Anyone interested in writing software from scratch. Before GetSome peoples will trust. pm me.

Posted: May 02, 2013, 02:57:02 am
pancakesrreal | Everyone of us is high but you

Offline deadmeatwalking

• Devoted Member
  • deadmeatwalking is a force to reckon with.deadmeatwalking is a force to reckon with.deadmeatwalking is a force to reckon with.deadmeatwalking is a force to reckon with.deadmeatwalking is a force to reckon with.deadmeatwalking is a force to reckon with.deadmeatwalking is a force to reckon with.deadmeatwalking is a force to reckon with.
Before GetSome peoples will trust.

seems legit lol

Reply #1 Posted: May 02, 2013, 09:49:39 am

Offline Apostrophe Spacemonkey

• Fuck this title in particular.

• Apostrophe Spacemonkey is awe-inspiring!Apostrophe Spacemonkey is awe-inspiring!Apostrophe Spacemonkey is awe-inspiring!Apostrophe Spacemonkey is awe-inspiring!Apostrophe Spacemonkey is awe-inspiring!Apostrophe Spacemonkey is awe-inspiring!Apostrophe Spacemonkey is awe-inspiring!Apostrophe Spacemonkey is awe-inspiring!Apostrophe Spacemonkey is awe-inspiring!Apostrophe Spacemonkey is awe-inspiring!Apostrophe Spacemonkey is awe-inspiring!Apostrophe Spacemonkey is awe-inspiring!
From Skratch?

Peoples will trust!

I don't quite understand what is being asked here.

Reply #2 Posted: May 02, 2013, 11:02:05 am

Offline Speakman

• Speakman is awe-inspiring!Speakman is awe-inspiring!Speakman is awe-inspiring!Speakman is awe-inspiring!Speakman is awe-inspiring!Speakman is awe-inspiring!Speakman is awe-inspiring!Speakman is awe-inspiring!Speakman is awe-inspiring!Speakman is awe-inspiring!Speakman is awe-inspiring!Speakman is awe-inspiring!
Quote from: frog.;1524584
Anyone interested in writing software from scratch. Before GetSome peoples will trust. pm me.

what was that Baxter? Sally's down the well?

Reply #3 Posted: May 02, 2013, 11:04:20 am
Quote from: Mellcor
i had kinda hope speakman had died, what a pity

Offline Xsannz

• Addicted
  • Xsannz is awe-inspiring!Xsannz is awe-inspiring!Xsannz is awe-inspiring!Xsannz is awe-inspiring!Xsannz is awe-inspiring!Xsannz is awe-inspiring!Xsannz is awe-inspiring!Xsannz is awe-inspiring!Xsannz is awe-inspiring!Xsannz is awe-inspiring!Xsannz is awe-inspiring!Xsannz is awe-inspiring!
I can scratch my nads and code at the same time does that count as from scratch?

Reply #4 Posted: May 02, 2013, 11:33:54 am

Offline Xenolightning

• Xenolightning is awe-inspiring!Xenolightning is awe-inspiring!Xenolightning is awe-inspiring!Xenolightning is awe-inspiring!Xenolightning is awe-inspiring!Xenolightning is awe-inspiring!Xenolightning is awe-inspiring!Xenolightning is awe-inspiring!Xenolightning is awe-inspiring!Xenolightning is awe-inspiring!Xenolightning is awe-inspiring!Xenolightning is awe-inspiring!
I write software from scratch everyday. Does this count?

You may want to give a little more details...

Also, nothing is free, unless your name is Emrico1. <3

Reply #5 Posted: May 02, 2013, 01:26:25 pm
-= Sad pug is sad =-

Offline Xsannz

• Addicted
  • Xsannz is awe-inspiring!Xsannz is awe-inspiring!Xsannz is awe-inspiring!Xsannz is awe-inspiring!Xsannz is awe-inspiring!Xsannz is awe-inspiring!Xsannz is awe-inspiring!Xsannz is awe-inspiring!Xsannz is awe-inspiring!Xsannz is awe-inspiring!Xsannz is awe-inspiring!Xsannz is awe-inspiring!
I think what xeno is saying is he will code for you if you scratch his balls and give reach arounds....

But seriously more detail needed....

Reply #6 Posted: May 02, 2013, 01:28:53 pm

• Apostrophe Spacemonkey is awe-inspiring!Apostrophe Spacemonkey is awe-inspiring!Apostrophe Spacemonkey is awe-inspiring!Apostrophe Spacemonkey is awe-inspiring!Apostrophe Spacemonkey is awe-inspiring!Apostrophe Spacemonkey is awe-inspiring!Apostrophe Spacemonkey is awe-inspiring!Apostrophe Spacemonkey is awe-inspiring!Apostrophe Spacemonkey is awe-inspiring!Apostrophe Spacemonkey is awe-inspiring!Apostrophe Spacemonkey is awe-inspiring!Apostrophe Spacemonkey is awe-inspiring!
Quote from: Xsannz;1524652
I think what xeno is saying is he will code for you if you scratch his balls and give reach arounds....

But seriously more detail needed....

More detail?

ok, you'll need to reach down the front of his pants, and position your hand between his leg and ball sack, then use your nails to scratch his testicles. While you are doing this, he will develop line of business software.

Is more detail required?

Reply #7 Posted: May 02, 2013, 01:49:44 pm

Offline deadmeatwalking

• Devoted Member
  • deadmeatwalking is a force to reckon with.deadmeatwalking is a force to reckon with.deadmeatwalking is a force to reckon with.deadmeatwalking is a force to reckon with.deadmeatwalking is a force to reckon with.deadmeatwalking is a force to reckon with.deadmeatwalking is a force to reckon with.deadmeatwalking is a force to reckon with.
Quote from: Spacemonkey;1524658
More detail?

use your nails to scratch his testicles.

Is more detail required?

if you scratch his testicals there could be some very big issues as his scrotum would be missing and there for .. skinless ... good luck with that

Reply #8 Posted: May 02, 2013, 02:06:21 pm

Offline Xsannz

• Addicted
and needs more details  about balls reach arounds techniques you will emplay and comments ....

code always needs comments..

Reply #9 Posted: May 02, 2013, 05:02:05 pm

Offline Bell

• Addicted
  • Bell is on the verge of being accepted.Bell is on the verge of being accepted.Bell is on the verge of being accepted.Bell is on the verge of being accepted.Bell is on the verge of being accepted.
wtf is this.

Reply #10 Posted: May 02, 2013, 05:48:21 pm

Offline Pyromanik

• Pyromanik is awe-inspiring!Pyromanik is awe-inspiring!Pyromanik is awe-inspiring!Pyromanik is awe-inspiring!Pyromanik is awe-inspiring!Pyromanik is awe-inspiring!Pyromanik is awe-inspiring!Pyromanik is awe-inspiring!Pyromanik is awe-inspiring!Pyromanik is awe-inspiring!Pyromanik is awe-inspiring!Pyromanik is awe-inspiring!
I'm interested in hearing about what this software from skratch involves, so I can tell the OP of about 15 different programs that already do what he wants, and about 30 frameworks that would let him do it not from scratch, and about 60 libraries one could make a framework from to also do it not from scratch.

Because fuck skratch.

Reply #11 Posted: May 02, 2013, 06:38:35 pm
Everyone needs more Bruce Campbell.

Offline Bell

• Addicted
  • Bell is on the verge of being accepted.Bell is on the verge of being accepted.Bell is on the verge of being accepted.Bell is on the verge of being accepted.Bell is on the verge of being accepted.
Skratch is pretty awesome though, linking libraries together and writing a couple of lines of code isn't very fun.

Reply #12 Posted: May 02, 2013, 06:46:06 pm

Offline Xsannz

• Addicted
Quote from: Bell;1524682
Skratch is pretty awesome though, linking libraries together and writing a couple of lines of code isn't very fun.

neither is a hooker with herpes or Xeno's mum but people still do it...

Reply #13 Posted: May 02, 2013, 08:51:32 pm

Offline deadmeatwalking

• Devoted Member
Quote from: Xsannz;1524691
neither is a hooker with herpes or Xeno's mum but people still do it...

or crashing your motorbike but people still do it too ;)

Reply #14 Posted: May 02, 2013, 09:14:16 pm

Offline Pyromanik

• Pyromanik is awe-inspiring!Pyromanik is awe-inspiring!Pyromanik is awe-inspiring!Pyromanik is awe-inspiring!Pyromanik is awe-inspiring!Pyromanik is awe-inspiring!Pyromanik is awe-inspiring!Pyromanik is awe-inspiring!Pyromanik is awe-inspiring!Pyromanik is awe-inspiring!Pyromanik is awe-inspiring!Pyromanik is awe-inspiring!
Quote from: Bell;1524682

It really depends on your definition of 'skratch'.

I like to start with at least a language, an editor, and a compiler.

Reply #15 Posted: May 02, 2013, 11:18:06 pm

Offline Xsannz

• Addicted
Quote from: deadmeatwalking;1524698
or crashing your motorbike but people still do it too ;)

+1 touche sir....

Reply #16 Posted: May 03, 2013, 07:47:24 am

Offline Xsannz

• Addicted
Quote from: Pyromanik;1524709
It really depends on your definition of 'skratch'.

I like to start with at least a language, an editor, and a compiler.

I agree...

I think by skratch he means absolutley no code or ideas around what language to use.

Although in some terms from skratch is creating a whole ide / new language ... If that's the case I vote we create XENO# where you write eveything in plain english and the compiler then translates it into code...

Reply #17 Posted: May 03, 2013, 07:50:44 am

Offline mattnz

• mattnz is working their way up.mattnz is working their way up.mattnz is working their way up.
I think you give him too much credit, and he really has very little idea what he means.

Reply #18 Posted: May 03, 2013, 04:08:13 pm
Now that you have read this, plz give me neg rep :>

Quote from: Xsannz;1524715
I think by skratch he means absolutley no code or ideas around what language to use.

He should use Ook!

Code: [Select]
Ook. Ook? Ook. Ook. Ook. Ook. Ook. Ook. Ook. Ook. Ook. Ook. Ook. Ook. Ook. Ook.
Ook. Ook. Ook. Ook. Ook! Ook? Ook? Ook. Ook. Ook. Ook. Ook. Ook. Ook. Ook. Ook.
Ook. Ook. Ook. Ook. Ook. Ook. Ook. Ook. Ook. Ook? Ook! Ook! Ook? Ook! Ook? Ook.
Ook! Ook. Ook. Ook? Ook. Ook. Ook. Ook. Ook. Ook. Ook. Ook. Ook. Ook. Ook. Ook.
Ook. Ook. Ook! Ook? Ook? Ook. Ook. Ook. Ook. Ook. Ook. Ook. Ook. Ook. Ook. Ook?
Ook! Ook! Ook? Ook! Ook? Ook. Ook. Ook. Ook! Ook. Ook. Ook. Ook. Ook. Ook. Ook.
Ook. Ook. Ook. Ook. Ook. Ook. Ook. Ook. Ook! Ook. Ook! Ook. Ook. Ook. Ook. Ook.
Ook. Ook. Ook! Ook. Ook. Ook? Ook. Ook? Ook. Ook? Ook. Ook. Ook. Ook. Ook. Ook.
Ook. Ook. Ook. Ook. Ook. Ook. Ook. Ook. Ook. Ook. Ook! Ook? Ook? Ook. Ook. Ook.
Ook. Ook. Ook. Ook. Ook. Ook. Ook. Ook? Ook! Ook! Ook? Ook! Ook? Ook. Ook! Ook.
Ook. Ook? Ook. Ook? Ook. Ook? Ook. Ook. Ook. Ook. Ook. Ook. Ook. Ook. Ook. Ook.
Ook. Ook. Ook. Ook. Ook. Ook. Ook. Ook. Ook. Ook. Ook! Ook? Ook? Ook. Ook. Ook.
Ook. Ook. Ook. Ook. Ook. Ook. Ook. Ook. Ook. Ook. Ook. Ook. Ook. Ook. Ook. Ook.
Ook. Ook? Ook! Ook! Ook? Ook! Ook? Ook. Ook! Ook! Ook! Ook! Ook! Ook! Ook! Ook.
Ook? Ook. Ook? Ook. Ook? Ook. Ook? Ook. Ook! Ook. Ook. Ook. Ook. Ook. Ook. Ook.
Ook! Ook. Ook! Ook! Ook! Ook! Ook! Ook! Ook! Ook! Ook! Ook! Ook! Ook! Ook! Ook.
Ook! Ook! Ook! Ook! Ook! Ook! Ook! Ook! Ook! Ook! Ook! Ook! Ook! Ook! Ook! Ook!
Ook! Ook. Ook. Ook? Ook. Ook? Ook. Ook. Ook! Ook.

Reply #19 Posted: May 03, 2013, 04:16:05 pm

Offline Pyromanik

Or brainfuck.
Or Whitespace.

Reply #20 Posted: May 04, 2013, 12:26:44 am