Topic: Technology has reached a pivotal moment

Offline BerG

• Terminator

• BerG is on the verge of being accepted.BerG is on the verge of being accepted.BerG is on the verge of being accepted.BerG is on the verge of being accepted.BerG is on the verge of being accepted.
I just wrote an email in gmail, which included an attachment.

I clicked send, when a popup came up and told me that there was no attachments, which was strange because I had specified in my message that a file was attached. It asked me if I wanted to attach a file before sending.

I had forgotten to attach the file.

As someone who has sent many business emails/CV's and forgotten to attach the file that the email was all about, this is a game changer.

I still cant get over it. Life will never be the same.

Posted: June 05, 2013, 09:09:55 pm

Offline Xenolightning

• Xenolightning is awe-inspiring!Xenolightning is awe-inspiring!Xenolightning is awe-inspiring!Xenolightning is awe-inspiring!Xenolightning is awe-inspiring!Xenolightning is awe-inspiring!Xenolightning is awe-inspiring!Xenolightning is awe-inspiring!Xenolightning is awe-inspiring!Xenolightning is awe-inspiring!Xenolightning is awe-inspiring!Xenolightning is awe-inspiring!
Yes.

This has been a feature of gmail for quite a few years now :)

Possibly the single best thing about gmail; and I'm being serious.

Reply #1 Posted: June 05, 2013, 09:36:19 pm
-= Sad pug is sad =-

Offline mattnz

• mattnz is working their way up.mattnz is working their way up.mattnz is working their way up.
Even hotmail has that doood.

Reply #2 Posted: June 05, 2013, 11:44:36 pm
Now that you have read this, plz give me neg rep :>

Codex

Hotmail is for 12 year old girls

Reply #3 Posted: June 06, 2013, 08:00:48 am

Offline mattnz

• mattnz is working their way up.mattnz is working their way up.mattnz is working their way up.
That's typically what people who haven't used it since they were 12 say. It's actually pretty good.

Reply #4 Posted: June 06, 2013, 11:08:21 am
Now that you have read this, plz give me neg rep :>

Offline Apostrophe Spacemonkey

• Fuck this title in particular.

• Apostrophe Spacemonkey is awe-inspiring!Apostrophe Spacemonkey is awe-inspiring!Apostrophe Spacemonkey is awe-inspiring!Apostrophe Spacemonkey is awe-inspiring!Apostrophe Spacemonkey is awe-inspiring!Apostrophe Spacemonkey is awe-inspiring!Apostrophe Spacemonkey is awe-inspiring!Apostrophe Spacemonkey is awe-inspiring!Apostrophe Spacemonkey is awe-inspiring!Apostrophe Spacemonkey is awe-inspiring!Apostrophe Spacemonkey is awe-inspiring!Apostrophe Spacemonkey is awe-inspiring!
It's much better since they rebranded to outlook.com. Many improvements.

Reply #5 Posted: June 06, 2013, 11:23:57 am

Codex

The baits

The plays

Reply #6 Posted: June 06, 2013, 12:24:49 pm

Offline Apostrophe Spacemonkey

• Fuck this title in particular.

• Apostrophe Spacemonkey is awe-inspiring!Apostrophe Spacemonkey is awe-inspiring!Apostrophe Spacemonkey is awe-inspiring!Apostrophe Spacemonkey is awe-inspiring!Apostrophe Spacemonkey is awe-inspiring!Apostrophe Spacemonkey is awe-inspiring!Apostrophe Spacemonkey is awe-inspiring!Apostrophe Spacemonkey is awe-inspiring!Apostrophe Spacemonkey is awe-inspiring!Apostrophe Spacemonkey is awe-inspiring!Apostrophe Spacemonkey is awe-inspiring!Apostrophe Spacemonkey is awe-inspiring!
Quote from: BerG;1526474
I just wrote an email in gmail, which included an attachment.

I clicked send, when a popup came up and told me that there was no attachments, which was strange because I had specified in my message that a file was attached. It asked me if I wanted to attach a file before sending.

I had forgotten to attach the file.

As someone who has sent many business emails/CV's and forgotten to attach the file that the email was all about, this is a game changer.

I still cant get over it. Life will never be the same.

I'd be more impressed if it correctly attached the file you wanted automatically.

Reply #7 Posted: June 06, 2013, 12:44:24 pm