Topic: Psy's latest...

Offline nevjmac

• Just settled in
  • nevjmac has no influence.

27 million views in 2 days o.O

Posted: April 15, 2013, 06:35:09 am

Offline Lias

• Administrator
  • Lias is awe-inspiring!Lias is awe-inspiring!Lias is awe-inspiring!Lias is awe-inspiring!Lias is awe-inspiring!Lias is awe-inspiring!Lias is awe-inspiring!Lias is awe-inspiring!Lias is awe-inspiring!Lias is awe-inspiring!Lias is awe-inspiring!Lias is awe-inspiring!
Not Bad

Reply #1 Posted: April 15, 2013, 07:11:03 am

Offline mycoolcar

• Addicted
  • mycoolcar might someday be someone...mycoolcar might someday be someone...mycoolcar might someday be someone...mycoolcar might someday be someone...
I say he goes the way of Michael Jackson. Huge star, turns weird.

Reply #2 Posted: April 15, 2013, 09:33:15 am

Offline The Demon Lord

• Addicted
  • The Demon Lord is awe-inspiring!The Demon Lord is awe-inspiring!The Demon Lord is awe-inspiring!The Demon Lord is awe-inspiring!The Demon Lord is awe-inspiring!The Demon Lord is awe-inspiring!The Demon Lord is awe-inspiring!The Demon Lord is awe-inspiring!The Demon Lord is awe-inspiring!The Demon Lord is awe-inspiring!The Demon Lord is awe-inspiring!The Demon Lord is awe-inspiring!
Quote from: mycoolcar;1523365

I disagree:

Is weird - Turns huge Star

Reply #3 Posted: April 15, 2013, 09:39:48 am

Offline Valvanite

• ZUUUNE

• Valvanite has no influence.
All this says to me is that modern day masses will take any beat and call it a hit just because it has sweet dance moves.  HUmankind has become stupider over the course of hundreds of years.  That movie Idiocy?  Is becoming more  and more of a future reality

I miss 90's songwriting and music more than ever now

Reply #4 Posted: April 15, 2013, 10:21:48 am

Offline Xenolightning

• GS Developer
  • Xenolightning is awe-inspiring!Xenolightning is awe-inspiring!Xenolightning is awe-inspiring!Xenolightning is awe-inspiring!Xenolightning is awe-inspiring!Xenolightning is awe-inspiring!Xenolightning is awe-inspiring!Xenolightning is awe-inspiring!Xenolightning is awe-inspiring!Xenolightning is awe-inspiring!Xenolightning is awe-inspiring!Xenolightning is awe-inspiring!
Quote from: mycoolcar;1523365

Quote from: The Demon Lord;1523366
I disagree:

Is weird - Turns huge Star
I agree with both of you.

Reply #5 Posted: April 15, 2013, 10:22:52 am
-= Sad pug is sad =-

Offline mycoolcar

• Addicted
  • mycoolcar might someday be someone...mycoolcar might someday be someone...mycoolcar might someday be someone...mycoolcar might someday be someone...
Xeno, always helpful.

Reply #6 Posted: April 15, 2013, 10:37:55 am

Offline Craigor

• Administrator
  • Craigor is awe-inspiring!Craigor is awe-inspiring!Craigor is awe-inspiring!Craigor is awe-inspiring!Craigor is awe-inspiring!Craigor is awe-inspiring!Craigor is awe-inspiring!Craigor is awe-inspiring!Craigor is awe-inspiring!Craigor is awe-inspiring!Craigor is awe-inspiring!Craigor is awe-inspiring!
I still found the trolling in the video entertaining, regardless of the song quality

Reply #7 Posted: April 15, 2013, 10:44:42 am
<a href="steam://friends/add/76561197966242864/">Add me to Steam</a> <- Fixed! lol

Offline Retardobot

• Admin Of This Place

• Retardobot is awe-inspiring!Retardobot is awe-inspiring!Retardobot is awe-inspiring!Retardobot is awe-inspiring!Retardobot is awe-inspiring!Retardobot is awe-inspiring!Retardobot is awe-inspiring!Retardobot is awe-inspiring!Retardobot is awe-inspiring!Retardobot is awe-inspiring!Retardobot is awe-inspiring!Retardobot is awe-inspiring!
Quote from: Valvanite;1523371

I tend to agree with most people when they say the human race is getting a little dumb. But using the 90's as a benchmark for what was good?

The 90's was an experimental phase, we had no idea what the fuck we were doing, we had just come out of the 80's where we had a pretty specific identity (as a people).

70's was all about the free love, colourful dress, bell bottom jeans and experimenting with drugs, 80's was about hair, rock and more drugs, then the 90's hit and we didn't find anything to stick to, we changed from phase to phase.

The 00's seem to be about minimalism and modernism.

Reply #8 Posted: April 15, 2013, 10:46:51 am

Offline The Demon Lord

• Addicted
  • The Demon Lord is awe-inspiring!The Demon Lord is awe-inspiring!The Demon Lord is awe-inspiring!The Demon Lord is awe-inspiring!The Demon Lord is awe-inspiring!The Demon Lord is awe-inspiring!The Demon Lord is awe-inspiring!The Demon Lord is awe-inspiring!The Demon Lord is awe-inspiring!The Demon Lord is awe-inspiring!The Demon Lord is awe-inspiring!The Demon Lord is awe-inspiring!
Actually I take that back - He's Not weird, he just Korean (and by that I mean different Culture, Different 'In-Jokes', Different Behaviour norms etc.)

Reply #9 Posted: April 15, 2013, 11:04:38 am

Offline Apostrophe Spacemonkey

• Fuck this title in particular.

• Apostrophe Spacemonkey is awe-inspiring!Apostrophe Spacemonkey is awe-inspiring!Apostrophe Spacemonkey is awe-inspiring!Apostrophe Spacemonkey is awe-inspiring!Apostrophe Spacemonkey is awe-inspiring!Apostrophe Spacemonkey is awe-inspiring!Apostrophe Spacemonkey is awe-inspiring!Apostrophe Spacemonkey is awe-inspiring!Apostrophe Spacemonkey is awe-inspiring!Apostrophe Spacemonkey is awe-inspiring!Apostrophe Spacemonkey is awe-inspiring!Apostrophe Spacemonkey is awe-inspiring!
Quote from: Retardobot;1523377
I tend to agree with most people when they say the human race is getting a little dumb. But using the 90's as a benchmark for what was good?

The 90's was an experimental phase, we had no idea what the fuck we were doing, we had just come out of the 80's where we had a pretty specific identity (as a people).

70's was all about the free love, colourful dress, bell bottom jeans and experimenting with drugs, 80's was about hair, rock and more drugs, then the 90's hit and we didn't find anything to stick to, we changed from phase to phase.

The human race has always been dumb.

WW1 was pretty dumb.

American civil war was dumb.

Reply #10 Posted: April 15, 2013, 11:55:08 am

Offline Retardobot

• Admin Of This Place

• Retardobot is awe-inspiring!Retardobot is awe-inspiring!Retardobot is awe-inspiring!Retardobot is awe-inspiring!Retardobot is awe-inspiring!Retardobot is awe-inspiring!Retardobot is awe-inspiring!Retardobot is awe-inspiring!Retardobot is awe-inspiring!Retardobot is awe-inspiring!Retardobot is awe-inspiring!Retardobot is awe-inspiring!
American Civil war was pretty dumb yeah.

Stupid Southerners.

Reply #11 Posted: April 15, 2013, 12:07:01 pm

Offline Pyromanik

• Pyromanik is awe-inspiring!Pyromanik is awe-inspiring!Pyromanik is awe-inspiring!Pyromanik is awe-inspiring!Pyromanik is awe-inspiring!Pyromanik is awe-inspiring!Pyromanik is awe-inspiring!Pyromanik is awe-inspiring!Pyromanik is awe-inspiring!Pyromanik is awe-inspiring!Pyromanik is awe-inspiring!Pyromanik is awe-inspiring!
I lol'd.

Reply #12 Posted: April 15, 2013, 05:42:53 pm
Everyone needs more Bruce Campbell.

Offline Xenolightning

• GS Developer
  • Xenolightning is awe-inspiring!Xenolightning is awe-inspiring!Xenolightning is awe-inspiring!Xenolightning is awe-inspiring!Xenolightning is awe-inspiring!Xenolightning is awe-inspiring!Xenolightning is awe-inspiring!Xenolightning is awe-inspiring!Xenolightning is awe-inspiring!Xenolightning is awe-inspiring!Xenolightning is awe-inspiring!Xenolightning is awe-inspiring!
*51 million.

It's not as "funny" as Gangnam Style, don't think it will go as viral. Has some potential.

Not my taste though, I've tried to listen to it a couple of times, can't do it.

Reply #13 Posted: April 15, 2013, 06:01:48 pm
-= Sad pug is sad =-

Offline mycoolcar

• Addicted
MATU FATU GENTLEMAN

Reply #14 Posted: April 15, 2013, 06:47:01 pm

Offline CSfaith

• Devoted Member
  • CSfaith has no influence.
I like the girls. That is all.

Reply #15 Posted: April 15, 2013, 07:20:36 pm

Offline Valvanite

• ZUUUNE

• Valvanite has no influence.
Quote from: Retardobot;1523377

The 90's was an experimental phase, we had no idea what the $#@! we were doing, we had just come out of the 80's where we had a pretty specific identity (as a people).

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_yYDzLUH1NE

I meant only really in terms of meaningful songwriting and music

Reply #16 Posted: April 15, 2013, 10:16:39 pm

Offline Bell

• Addicted
  • Bell is on the verge of being accepted.Bell is on the verge of being accepted.Bell is on the verge of being accepted.Bell is on the verge of being accepted.Bell is on the verge of being accepted.
Quote from: Valvanite;1523371
All this says to me is that modern day masses will take any beat and call it a hit just because it has sweet dance moves.  HUmankind has become stupider over the course of hundreds of years.  That movie Idiocy?  Is becoming more  and more of a future reality

You miss shit like the spice-girls and the backstreet boys? The 90's had a shit ton of horrible mainstream music and is where music really started to get manufactured and over produced.
I think psys stuff is far from the bottom of the barrel, atleast the K-pop sound is slighty different all of the shit coming out of the west.
It's almost refreshing to have non western pop on the charts.

Reply #17 Posted: April 15, 2013, 11:12:54 pm

Offline Bounty Hunter

• Addicted
  • Bounty Hunter is awe-inspiring!Bounty Hunter is awe-inspiring!Bounty Hunter is awe-inspiring!Bounty Hunter is awe-inspiring!Bounty Hunter is awe-inspiring!Bounty Hunter is awe-inspiring!Bounty Hunter is awe-inspiring!Bounty Hunter is awe-inspiring!Bounty Hunter is awe-inspiring!Bounty Hunter is awe-inspiring!Bounty Hunter is awe-inspiring!Bounty Hunter is awe-inspiring!
know who I have been paying attention to recently?

Beiber.

that kid is going nuts, man it's funny.

Reply #18 Posted: April 15, 2013, 11:23:43 pm
"We are the majority we arent the tards, the people we pick on are." -Luse_K

Offline Retardobot

• Admin Of This Place

Hah, yeah, the old Biebz is going off his rocker.

But he's not to blame. As shit as his music and his fans are, he's simply a product of his immediate environment.

He's gotten to an age where his ego is now taking control after it has spent the last 3-4 years being inflated to an astronomical size.

Reply #19 Posted: April 16, 2013, 03:21:49 pm

Offline mycoolcar

• Addicted
Hes in that difficult time of trying to turn from child star into a real man.

Lots of stars go through it, Britney Spears, Macaulay Culkin, Miley Cyrus. One who managed to do it properly was Justin Timberlake.

Reply #20 Posted: April 16, 2013, 03:25:49 pm

Obble

Quote from: mycoolcar;1523490
Hes in that difficult time of trying to turn from child star into a real man.

Lots of stars go through it, Britney Spears, Macaulay Culkin, Miley Cyrus. One who managed to do it properly was Justin Timberlake.

JT is a pretty cool guy, i liked him in FWB.

Reply #21 Posted: April 16, 2013, 05:50:22 pm

Offline mycoolcar

• Addicted
Mila Kunis was better IMO.

http://www.iforce.co.nz/View.aspx?i=ycg1okvt.lyx.jpg
Psy's latest...

Reply #22 Posted: April 16, 2013, 05:58:41 pm

Obble

Only a little bit better, and by a little bit, i mean the only reason why i watched the movie.

Reply #23 Posted: April 16, 2013, 06:13:39 pm

Offline Pitchey

• Addicted
  • Pitchey has great potential!Pitchey has great potential!Pitchey has great potential!Pitchey has great potential!Pitchey has great potential!Pitchey has great potential!Pitchey has great potential!Pitchey has great potential!Pitchey has great potential!
http://img11.imageshack.us/img11/3067/beibersloth.jpg
Psy's latest...

Uploaded with ImageShack.us

Reply #24 Posted: April 16, 2013, 06:40:17 pm