Topic: Fairy heading to CHCH - keen for catchups and sexytimes?

Offline 420fairy

• Mother Of Dragons

• 420fairy is awe-inspiring!420fairy is awe-inspiring!420fairy is awe-inspiring!420fairy is awe-inspiring!420fairy is awe-inspiring!420fairy is awe-inspiring!420fairy is awe-inspiring!420fairy is awe-inspiring!420fairy is awe-inspiring!420fairy is awe-inspiring!420fairy is awe-inspiring!420fairy is awe-inspiring!
So I'm heading down to CHCH for the weekend and would love to catch up with the cantabrians of Iconz/On3/Getsome for some giggles, drinks and sexytimes.

Just want to get an idea of what weekend youre all free :) I dont want to miss seeing you all.

Let me know who wants to catch up and the dates that suit

Posted: March 13, 2015, 01:42:26 pm

Offline Lias

• Administrator
  • Lias is awe-inspiring!Lias is awe-inspiring!Lias is awe-inspiring!Lias is awe-inspiring!Lias is awe-inspiring!Lias is awe-inspiring!Lias is awe-inspiring!Lias is awe-inspiring!Lias is awe-inspiring!Lias is awe-inspiring!Lias is awe-inspiring!Lias is awe-inspiring!
Always keen

I'm away in Wellington with my horde for the first two weeks of April(1st-12th) other than that should be good to go.

Reply #1 Posted: March 13, 2015, 01:47:31 pm

Offline 420fairy

• Mother Of Dragons

• 420fairy is awe-inspiring!420fairy is awe-inspiring!420fairy is awe-inspiring!420fairy is awe-inspiring!420fairy is awe-inspiring!420fairy is awe-inspiring!420fairy is awe-inspiring!420fairy is awe-inspiring!420fairy is awe-inspiring!420fairy is awe-inspiring!420fairy is awe-inspiring!420fairy is awe-inspiring!
Can someone get hold of Woo for me - he's the top of my list :)

Reply #2 Posted: March 13, 2015, 02:02:03 pm

Offline Growler

• Growler is awe-inspiring!Growler is awe-inspiring!Growler is awe-inspiring!Growler is awe-inspiring!Growler is awe-inspiring!Growler is awe-inspiring!Growler is awe-inspiring!Growler is awe-inspiring!Growler is awe-inspiring!Growler is awe-inspiring!Growler is awe-inspiring!Growler is awe-inspiring!
On it fairy!

Reply #3 Posted: March 13, 2015, 02:02:51 pm
Think of me like Yoda,
but instead of being little and green,
I wear suits and I'm awesome.
I'm your bro - I'm Broda!

Offline 420fairy

• Mother Of Dragons

On it fairy!

And you are right up there too My Growler and thank you!!

Reply #4 Posted: March 13, 2015, 02:03:32 pm

Offline Growler

• Growler is awe-inspiring!Growler is awe-inspiring!Growler is awe-inspiring!Growler is awe-inspiring!Growler is awe-inspiring!Growler is awe-inspiring!Growler is awe-inspiring!Growler is awe-inspiring!Growler is awe-inspiring!Growler is awe-inspiring!Growler is awe-inspiring!Growler is awe-inspiring!
not easter!

Reply #5 Posted: March 13, 2015, 02:05:10 pm
Think of me like Yoda,

Offline Dr Woomanchu

• Dr Woomanchu is leading the good life!Dr Woomanchu is leading the good life!Dr Woomanchu is leading the good life!Dr Woomanchu is leading the good life!Dr Woomanchu is leading the good life!Dr Woomanchu is leading the good life!Dr Woomanchu is leading the good life!Dr Woomanchu is leading the good life!Dr Woomanchu is leading the good life!Dr Woomanchu is leading the good life!Dr Woomanchu is leading the good life!
Woot! I get to be on top.

I am taking a month off, so any time is good for me up until April 10th

Reply #6 Posted: March 13, 2015, 07:55:47 pm

Blackwatch Off Topic - Abandon hope all ye who enter here

Offline Pitchey

• Addicted
  • Pitchey has great potential!Pitchey has great potential!Pitchey has great potential!Pitchey has great potential!Pitchey has great potential!Pitchey has great potential!Pitchey has great potential!Pitchey has great potential!Pitchey has great potential!
But Fairy, you always fly OVER the capital!

Could you at least give us a cheeky pressed ham as you fly by?
Last Edit: March 14, 2015, 11:54:00 am by Pitchey

Reply #7 Posted: March 13, 2015, 08:29:22 pm

Offline Pyromanik

• Pyromanik is awe-inspiring!Pyromanik is awe-inspiring!Pyromanik is awe-inspiring!Pyromanik is awe-inspiring!Pyromanik is awe-inspiring!Pyromanik is awe-inspiring!Pyromanik is awe-inspiring!Pyromanik is awe-inspiring!Pyromanik is awe-inspiring!Pyromanik is awe-inspiring!Pyromanik is awe-inspiring!Pyromanik is awe-inspiring!
Nup, sorry. No cheeky jibes from this fucker.

Reply #8 Posted: March 14, 2015, 10:11:30 am
Everyone needs more Bruce Campbell.

Offline Xsannz

• Addicted
  • Xsannz is awe-inspiring!Xsannz is awe-inspiring!Xsannz is awe-inspiring!Xsannz is awe-inspiring!Xsannz is awe-inspiring!Xsannz is awe-inspiring!Xsannz is awe-inspiring!Xsannz is awe-inspiring!Xsannz is awe-inspiring!Xsannz is awe-inspiring!Xsannz is awe-inspiring!Xsannz is awe-inspiring!
not going to come see the kiddies and say hi...  BIARCH

Reply #9 Posted: March 16, 2015, 08:08:33 am

Offline 420fairy

• Mother Of Dragons

Im not sure when I am heading down it could be next weekend it depends on some shit thats going on in my world but if i need to bail out of auckland next weekend ill be in chch and will post here as i wont have time to organise shit so will see

Reply #10 Posted: March 26, 2015, 01:06:49 pm

Offline Growler

boo bitch!!! next weekend is easter and I'm going coast to get salami and gold

Reply #11 Posted: March 26, 2015, 03:02:52 pm
Think of me like Yoda,

Offline 420fairy

• Mother Of Dragons

sometime in april will let you know the dates

I also need to try and sort this as one of my accom options is in a place called Cashmere?!?!?!?!?!?
Last Edit: April 01, 2015, 03:42:05 pm by 420fairy

Reply #12 Posted: April 01, 2015, 02:54:38 pm

Offline Growler

Cashmere is a stones throw from T & K house, could walk in 10.

Reply #13 Posted: April 01, 2015, 03:57:24 pm
Think of me like Yoda,