Topic: Retirement

Offline Ashwellmoon

• I Posted!
  • Ashwellmoon has no influence.
Yes, bye Getsome I am moving onto another server known as CMM, I had a long run on this server (6 years) but well Ive been waiting and trying too long to get admin I love most of the regulars and I wish you well goodbye.

Posted: May 08, 2017, 09:37:57 pm

Offline Gutty

• Administrator
  • Gutty is leading the good life!Gutty is leading the good life!Gutty is leading the good life!Gutty is leading the good life!Gutty is leading the good life!Gutty is leading the good life!Gutty is leading the good life!Gutty is leading the good life!Gutty is leading the good life!Gutty is leading the good life!Gutty is leading the good life!
:/

Reply #1 Posted: May 08, 2017, 10:26:17 pm

Offline Lias

• Administrator
  • Lias is awe-inspiring!Lias is awe-inspiring!Lias is awe-inspiring!Lias is awe-inspiring!Lias is awe-inspiring!Lias is awe-inspiring!Lias is awe-inspiring!Lias is awe-inspiring!Lias is awe-inspiring!Lias is awe-inspiring!Lias is awe-inspiring!Lias is awe-inspiring!
Why do people think getting Admin is some sort of god given right just because they've been around awhile?

Reply #2 Posted: May 09, 2017, 03:31:46 pm

Offline Ashwellmoon

• I Posted!
  • Ashwellmoon has no influence.
to be quiet frank fuck you. And Yes if I sustain from breaking rules for 5 years break a few during the 6th and throughout the whole time need to get admins on the servers because there aren't any playing even though if I had at least some powers I could do something.
Last Edit: May 11, 2017, 12:05:48 am by Lias

Reply #3 Posted: May 10, 2017, 07:20:04 pm

Offline Suca

• Suca is on the verge of being accepted.Suca is on the verge of being accepted.Suca is on the verge of being accepted.Suca is on the verge of being accepted.Suca is on the verge of being accepted.
You were given VIP but this isn't enough 'power' for you? What else are you wanting to do?!

To be honest if this is how you act when something doesn't go your way all your are doing is making a fool of yourself and showing us why it would of been a mistake to even make you VIP

Reply #4 Posted: May 10, 2017, 08:38:48 pm

Offline Lias

• Administrator
  • Lias is awe-inspiring!Lias is awe-inspiring!Lias is awe-inspiring!Lias is awe-inspiring!Lias is awe-inspiring!Lias is awe-inspiring!Lias is awe-inspiring!Lias is awe-inspiring!Lias is awe-inspiring!Lias is awe-inspiring!Lias is awe-inspiring!Lias is awe-inspiring!
to be quiet frank fuck you.

Goodbye. Enjoy your permban.

Reply #5 Posted: May 11, 2017, 12:06:11 am

Offline Mister Sir

• Just settled in
  • Mister Sir has no influence.
Goodbye. Enjoy your permban.
Fuck I love you

Reply #6 Posted: May 11, 2017, 01:01:26 am
"I killed people and got banned." ~ Paul Denino 2k16

Offline hunterdelta

• I Posted!
  • hunterdelta has no influence.
a shame to see you go i would with lias that admin is not a god given right  and in my humble and wholly irrelevant opinion you wouldn't have made a terrible one

Reply #7 Posted: May 11, 2017, 08:33:20 pm

Offline Bert

• Bert might someday be someone...Bert might someday be someone...Bert might someday be someone...Bert might someday be someone...
6 years on the server
Joined the forums in 2015
Made 4 posts - only admin applications.

Yeah fucking asset to the team......

Reply #8 Posted: May 11, 2017, 09:54:33 pm

Offline Pigdog

• Just settled in
  • Pigdog has great potential!Pigdog has great potential!Pigdog has great potential!Pigdog has great potential!Pigdog has great potential!Pigdog has great potential!Pigdog has great potential!Pigdog has great potential!Pigdog has great potential!
Even I, who most of the regulars thought I was a royal twat when I first joined, have somehow gained respect through just being active.

Reply #9 Posted: May 13, 2017, 11:25:36 am