Topic: Naruto

Offline Catalyst

• Addicted
  • Catalyst barely matters.Catalyst barely matters.
anime is terrible imo

After the last lan i went to i realised i had almost 100gb of anime, got deleted straight away, never even opened the folder

Reply #25 Posted: January 05, 2010, 12:56:55 pm

Offline Pyromanik

• Pyromanik is awe-inspiring!Pyromanik is awe-inspiring!Pyromanik is awe-inspiring!Pyromanik is awe-inspiring!Pyromanik is awe-inspiring!Pyromanik is awe-inspiring!Pyromanik is awe-inspiring!Pyromanik is awe-inspiring!Pyromanik is awe-inspiring!Pyromanik is awe-inspiring!Pyromanik is awe-inspiring!Pyromanik is awe-inspiring!
Cool story bro.

Reply #26 Posted: January 05, 2010, 01:00:15 pm
Everyone needs more Bruce Campbell.

Offline AzureVires

• Devoted Member
  • AzureVires has no influence.
Its special with anime, like onemanga the website I go to to read manga doesnt have hellsing or trigun, so ill watch the hanime.

Reply #27 Posted: January 05, 2010, 01:47:02 pm
A Rhombus Is The Kind Of Rectangle A Bicth Would Draw!

Offline G0DZ1LA

• Devoted Member
  • G0DZ1LA has no influence.
Quote from: Tiwaking!;1045203
Best fight scenes so far:

Deidara vs Sasuke
Itachi vs Sasuke

And the best one....

Sasuke vs The Five (four since one runs off) Kage

your missing naruto vs pain... Epic as bro

cant wait to see how danzo vs sasuke turns out next

Reply #28 Posted: January 05, 2010, 05:14:41 pm

[BW] D3ADZ1LA.... G0DZ1LA was taken :(

Offline Tiwaking!

• Tiwaking! is awe-inspiring!Tiwaking! is awe-inspiring!Tiwaking! is awe-inspiring!Tiwaking! is awe-inspiring!Tiwaking! is awe-inspiring!Tiwaking! is awe-inspiring!Tiwaking! is awe-inspiring!Tiwaking! is awe-inspiring!Tiwaking! is awe-inspiring!Tiwaking! is awe-inspiring!Tiwaking! is awe-inspiring!Tiwaking! is awe-inspiring!
Quote from: AzureVires;1045402
so ill watch the hanime.

Stupid no Shonen Jump this week! Damn new year
Quote from: t5ed;1045561
your missing naruto vs pain... Epic as bro

I was thinking about that one, but that is split into two fights

Pre-Hinata getting owned

Post-Hinata getting owned

Reply #29 Posted: January 05, 2010, 05:21:49 pm
I am now banned from GetSome

Offline Retardobot

• Admin Of This Place

• Retardobot is awe-inspiring!Retardobot is awe-inspiring!Retardobot is awe-inspiring!Retardobot is awe-inspiring!Retardobot is awe-inspiring!Retardobot is awe-inspiring!Retardobot is awe-inspiring!Retardobot is awe-inspiring!Retardobot is awe-inspiring!Retardobot is awe-inspiring!Retardobot is awe-inspiring!Retardobot is awe-inspiring!
Has Naruto actually faught Pain yet?

Hasn't it just been Jiraiya vs. Pain?

Reply #30 Posted: January 05, 2010, 05:31:59 pm

Offline G0DZ1LA

• Devoted Member
Quote from: Tiwaking!;1045567
Pre-Hinata getting owned

Post-Hinata getting owned

pre hinata was the best part,
Spoiler :
the talking to win the fight was a major let down imo and the BS rez of half the village

Quote from: RetardoBot;1045573
Has Naruto actually faught Pain yet?

Hasn't it just been Jiraiya vs. Pain?

they havent got that far with the episodes yet, i think its about 2-3 away.
thats if there are no fillers

Reply #31 Posted: January 05, 2010, 05:36:22 pm

Offline Retardobot

• Admin Of This Place

• Retardobot is awe-inspiring!Retardobot is awe-inspiring!Retardobot is awe-inspiring!Retardobot is awe-inspiring!Retardobot is awe-inspiring!Retardobot is awe-inspiring!Retardobot is awe-inspiring!Retardobot is awe-inspiring!Retardobot is awe-inspiring!Retardobot is awe-inspiring!Retardobot is awe-inspiring!Retardobot is awe-inspiring!
Quote from: t5ed;1045575
pre hinata was the best part,
Spoiler :
the talking to win the fight was a major let down imo and the BS rez of half the village

Ah, I see. I must try and read Manga. Never tried unless it was filled with chicks with dicks.

Reply #32 Posted: January 05, 2010, 05:40:04 pm

Offline Pyromanik

• Pyromanik is awe-inspiring!Pyromanik is awe-inspiring!Pyromanik is awe-inspiring!Pyromanik is awe-inspiring!Pyromanik is awe-inspiring!Pyromanik is awe-inspiring!Pyromanik is awe-inspiring!Pyromanik is awe-inspiring!Pyromanik is awe-inspiring!Pyromanik is awe-inspiring!Pyromanik is awe-inspiring!Pyromanik is awe-inspiring!
Quote from: t5ed;1045575

Oh, the anime is still going eh.

Reply #33 Posted: January 05, 2010, 08:22:23 pm

Offline nz_wing

• Devoted Member
  • nz_wing has no influence.
manga > anime.

Reply #34 Posted: January 05, 2010, 10:24:25 pm

XBL GT: kazzaWing

Offline Pyromanik

Always, but I'm quite lazy.
One requires more clicking.

Reply #35 Posted: January 06, 2010, 12:18:23 am

Offline G0DZ1LA

• Devoted Member
Quote from: Pyromanik;1045742
Always, but I'm quite lazy.
One requires more clicking.

lol how many clicks a day do you make? im sure an extra 15-18 isnt to much to ask.

Reply #36 Posted: January 06, 2010, 12:31:27 am

Offline Pyromanik

Nah, but I have to fit the shit to screen, zoom in and out, move the stuff around...
Checking a forum takes seconds.
Reading a comic takes considerably more effort, and draws you in for longer ><

Reply #37 Posted: January 06, 2010, 12:47:31 am

Offline AzureVires

• Devoted Member
I spent an hour reading manga yesterday, Ive got like 10 on watch for their weely releases, Its all the reading I do but hey, I ENJOYZ IT!

Reply #38 Posted: January 06, 2010, 08:46:09 am

Offline Pyromanik

Oh it's enjoyable enough... unless it suddenly gets reallllllly fucking confusing like tenjou tenge.

Reply #39 Posted: January 06, 2010, 09:41:33 am

Offline nz_wing

• Devoted Member
  • nz_wing has no influence.
srsly this shit better end soon.

Reply #40 Posted: January 07, 2010, 05:01:32 pm

XBL GT: kazzaWing

Offline AzureVires

• Devoted Member
Lol. Oh you hit a dry section and like "uhhhhhh ...... wait a minute ... that one didnt have anything cool in it! SHART!"

Reply #41 Posted: January 07, 2010, 06:42:32 pm

Offline Tiwaking!

• Tiwaking! is awe-inspiring!Tiwaking! is awe-inspiring!Tiwaking! is awe-inspiring!Tiwaking! is awe-inspiring!Tiwaking! is awe-inspiring!Tiwaking! is awe-inspiring!Tiwaking! is awe-inspiring!Tiwaking! is awe-inspiring!Tiwaking! is awe-inspiring!Tiwaking! is awe-inspiring!Tiwaking! is awe-inspiring!Tiwaking! is awe-inspiring!
Quote from: nz_wing;1046821
srsly this shit better end soon.

If by 'soon' you mean 'in about three years time' then: Yes. It will end soon
Spoiler :
Recap time:

Uchiha Madara knows (and probably INVENTED) about the Inzanagi

Uchiha Madara lost his eyesight

Uchiha Madara stole his brothers eyes

Uchiha Madara probably used and banned the use of Inzanagi

Uchiha Madara has a 'collection of eyes' (including Itatchi's), which may or may not be currently implanted in himself (which would explain the mask)

Inzanagi cannot be turned off, at least not by Danzo

Danzo is not a bad person (that was a pretty big surprise)

Danzo is the secret weapon which was to be used against Madara BEFORE Naruto's birth and subsequent Jinchuriki status

Danzo most likely killed Uchiha Shisui

Danzo most likely stole as many eyes as he could after Itachi and Madara killed the Uchiha clan

Reply #42 Posted: January 22, 2010, 07:37:59 pm

Offline Pyromanik

Wow, so there's more than two clansmen left eh?

Reply #43 Posted: January 22, 2010, 07:53:50 pm

Offline Tiwaking!

Quote from: Pyromanik;1054987
Wow, so there's more than two clansmen left eh?

Spoiler :
In short: No

The world of Naruto is FULL of body part theft and jutsu theft. There are truly only two Uchiha left: Madara and Sasuke

However there ARE more than two Sharingan users, Hatake Kakashi (the current Roku-daime) and Danzo. Kakashi has already demonstrated the use of higher level dojutsu (Mangekyo Sharingan vs Deidara) so it looks like the person with the stolen body part can use the full powers of the part.

Hell: Sasori raised the Third Kazekage from the dead and used all his abilities. Same was true with Orochimaru and the First and Second Hokage.

Danzo is currently NOT using Uchiha Shisui's powers in the battle and the last comic ended with Danzo having only two eyes in his arm left, but no one knows if he has any more on his body.

We've still got a long way to go before Sakura dies a well deservedhorrible, horrible death

Reply #44 Posted: January 22, 2010, 08:04:51 pm

Offline Pyromanik

Wow. How do you know these things are going to happen?

Spoiler :
so what about itachi?

Reply #45 Posted: January 22, 2010, 08:09:48 pm

Offline Tiwaking!

Quote from: Pyromanik;1054999
Wow. How do you know these things are going to happen?

Do you watch the Anime?

Uh oh.....

Reply #46 Posted: January 22, 2010, 08:16:06 pm

Offline Pyromanik

Nah, stopped ages ago. Only seen a couple of eps of shippuden (or whatever). Started reading the manga, but that didn't last all that long either. I read up to where it was up to, but then found I couldn't be bothered waiting each week (or I went on holiday and never got back into it, can't remember which).

I ask because I'm mildly interested enough to get vague plot points, but not enough to actually go read it again...

Reply #47 Posted: January 22, 2010, 08:18:34 pm

Offline Tiwaking!

Quote from: Pyromanik;1055005
I ask because I'm mildly interested enough to get vague plot points, but not enough to actually go read it again...

Where did you get up to?

Reply #48 Posted: January 22, 2010, 08:25:31 pm

Offline Pyromanik

Training to use air type chakra propers.

And something about a dead garra.

Can't remember which came first. But I figure the Anime must be past there by now.

Reply #49 Posted: January 22, 2010, 08:34:22 pm