Topic: Naruto

Offline loBlackhawk

• I Posted!
  • loBlackhawk has no influence.
I hate it when Naruto and the other guys are speaking japanese with english subtitles i would rather it be dubbed

Reply #75 Posted: February 04, 2010, 06:46:06 pm
{G.P} loBlackhawk

Senor Whoopie

Offline C0xy777

• Devoted Member
  • C0xy777 has no influence.
Quote from: loBlackhawk;1063636
I hate it when Naruto and the other guys are speaking japanese with english subtitles i would rather it be dubbed

English audio, instead of subtitles.

He's to lazy to read them.

Offline Tiwaking!

• Tiwaking! is awe-inspiring!Tiwaking! is awe-inspiring!Tiwaking! is awe-inspiring!Tiwaking! is awe-inspiring!Tiwaking! is awe-inspiring!Tiwaking! is awe-inspiring!Tiwaking! is awe-inspiring!Tiwaking! is awe-inspiring!Tiwaking! is awe-inspiring!Tiwaking! is awe-inspiring!Tiwaking! is awe-inspiring!Tiwaking! is awe-inspiring!

Considering many of the subtitled versions were never well translated in the first place (AnimeOne were particularly BAD at this compared to Anbu), your best bet would be to learn japanese

Incidentally: I've never watched the english version. The closest I've come is to play Naruto: Uzumaki Chronicles.....which got quickly muted

Reply #77 Posted: February 04, 2010, 06:51:30 pm
I am now banned from GetSome

Offline Retardobot

• Admin Of This Place

• Retardobot is awe-inspiring!Retardobot is awe-inspiring!Retardobot is awe-inspiring!Retardobot is awe-inspiring!Retardobot is awe-inspiring!Retardobot is awe-inspiring!Retardobot is awe-inspiring!Retardobot is awe-inspiring!Retardobot is awe-inspiring!Retardobot is awe-inspiring!Retardobot is awe-inspiring!Retardobot is awe-inspiring!

Holy shit, you watch English dubbed anime?

You have some pretty thick skin..

I have begun to dislike Naruto. Well, the anime, anyway. They always tend to put so much emphasis and screen time on stupid 3-4 episode side characters. It has gotten very formulaic (always has been, but it's gotten very noticeable)

OH, COOL, A NINJA BATTLE...OH, IN A FORREST YOU SAY? I HAVEN'T SEEN THAT. OH LOOK AT THE AWESOME ANIMATION THAT IS MEANT TO SHOW THEM LEAPING FROM TREE TO TREE BUT INSTEAD THEY ARE FUCKING FLYING.

Jesus, bring back some decent fight scenes and the Kyuubi. So much bullshit side stories.

Reply #78 Posted: February 05, 2010, 11:20:01 am

Offline Tiwaking!

• Tiwaking! is awe-inspiring!Tiwaking! is awe-inspiring!Tiwaking! is awe-inspiring!Tiwaking! is awe-inspiring!Tiwaking! is awe-inspiring!Tiwaking! is awe-inspiring!Tiwaking! is awe-inspiring!Tiwaking! is awe-inspiring!Tiwaking! is awe-inspiring!Tiwaking! is awe-inspiring!Tiwaking! is awe-inspiring!Tiwaking! is awe-inspiring!
Quote from: RetardoBot;1063988
I have begun to dislike Naruto. Well, the anime, anyway. They always tend to put so much emphasis and screen time on stupid 3-4 episode side characters. It has gotten very formulaic (always has been, but it's gotten very noticeable)

Dont forget the horrible, horrible fillers from episode 136 - 221 (shippuden). Thankfully I missed those

nz_wing is probably right, Naruto the anime *is* pretty overrated

Spoiler :
So. Sasuke did kill Karin, and Sakura to fight Sai! I guess Sasuke doesnt know that Naruto is at the Village of Iron which is why he is heading to Konoha

Also answered a question Ive always wondered about: Were the first three Hokage related? Answer: No

Reply #79 Posted: February 05, 2010, 11:40:50 am

Offline Tiwaking!

Spoiler :
Looks Karin didnt die and Sasuke and Karin have met before in the Chuunin exam. Karin is from the village of hidden grass.

I reckon Sasuke is going to attack and kill Sakura. One of Karins powers is the ability to tell if someone is lying. Wether she will tell Sasuke or not is unknown, since he is just about to kill her and all.

Naruto will reach them when he does it and go berserk.

On another note: I was wondering just what Danzo was going to do to Uchiha Madara considering he had only one sharingan left and one arm. I guess Shisui's eye was just bait to trap him into the self destruct

[edit2]
Spoiler :
Im beginning to think that Uchiha Madara is controlling Sasuke somehow. Itachi did put that fail safe Amaterasu on Sasuke before he died, but it looks like it might have been in vain
[/edit2]

Reply #80 Posted: February 11, 2010, 05:18:03 pm

Offline Tiwaking!

Im not sure if the translation is out yet, but the RAW is
Spoiler :
Sasuke vs Kakashi, the Roku-daime!

I knew Madara had done something to Sasuke to make him all weird! He's definitely going to get a hiding now

Reply #81 Posted: February 18, 2010, 04:38:24 pm

Offline Tiwaking!

Spoiler :
Does anyone else find it ironic that all four members of Team Seven are Hokage level? Hell, Kakashi *is* the current Hokage and Naruto is most probably going to replace him!

I'm hoping that the thing that Itachi gave to Naruto was the memory of Sasuke's dream that being:
Quote from: Sasuke
Oki kunatara ore mo keimubutai ni hairu karusa ... Ore no yume wa dai ippun da!

Its highly unlikely that the next issue will be a fight. Uchiha Madara better not turn up and stop it (since Danzo wrecked Shisui's eye and he doesnt have anything else to do)

Reply #82 Posted: February 28, 2010, 06:47:30 pm

Offline Tiwaking!

Quote from: RetardoBot;1025012
Holy shit, you watch English dubbed anime?
Random fact of the day: Apparently the voice actor for Naruto requested that she didnt have to say "Believe it!" (or whatever it is they used to replace the gozaru "Dattebayo!") since it was annoying to say and added nothing to the anime

And note to all other narutards: No Naruto Manga this week. That news made me a sad panda

Reply #83 Posted: June 21, 2010, 10:33:46 pm

Offline pop

• Addicted
  • pop barely matters.pop barely matters.
the english voice actor for naruto is raspy as shit lol.
i still watch it just because i cant be bothered to start watching any other anime

Reply #84 Posted: June 21, 2010, 10:49:51 pm

Offline Who_ate_my_rice

• Addicted
  • Who_ate_my_rice has no influence.
Dear God i want to strangle the english voice actors!

Japanese with english subs ftw. although i hardly watch it now, just read the manga.

i did like the english dub of dbz better than the jap version while i was at school. same with ccs and gundam wing lol.

and DEAR ME THE ENGLISH DUB FOR TRIGUN WAS ARSE AS WELL!!!!  i admire people who can stand that horse crap. i really do.  man i havent read the naruto manga in a few weeks. will catch up :P

Reply #85 Posted: June 29, 2010, 01:28:21 am
( •_•)>⌐

Offline Tiwaking!

Quote from: Who_ate_my_rice;1282866
man i havent read the naruto manga in a few weeks. will catch up :P
Noo! Dont catch up!

This weeks manga is going to be incredibly important and it wont be out til Thursday. I cant wait!

Reply #86 Posted: June 29, 2010, 07:19:47 am

Offline Who_ate_my_rice

• Addicted
  • Who_ate_my_rice has no influence.
Quote from: Tiwaking!;1282879
Quote from: Who_ate_my_rice;1282866
man i havent read the naruto manga in a few weeks. will catch up :P
Noo! Dont catch up!

This weeks manga is going to be incredibly important and it wont be out til Thursday. I cant wait!

hahah i think i might take your advice and wait till that one gets released then read them all at once. :P

Reply #87 Posted: June 29, 2010, 10:39:16 am
( •_•)>⌐

Offline ptb

• Just settled in
  • ptb has no influence.
can't wait for next ep of shippuuden, hoping to see yamato

Reply #88 Posted: July 13, 2010, 08:34:52 pm

Offline Tiwaking!

Okay. The storyline of Naruto has officially gone snooker loopy. And they keep killing my favourite characters!

Reply #89 Posted: September 17, 2010, 10:07:23 am

Offline Pyromanik

• Pyromanik is awe-inspiring!Pyromanik is awe-inspiring!Pyromanik is awe-inspiring!Pyromanik is awe-inspiring!Pyromanik is awe-inspiring!Pyromanik is awe-inspiring!Pyromanik is awe-inspiring!Pyromanik is awe-inspiring!Pyromanik is awe-inspiring!Pyromanik is awe-inspiring!Pyromanik is awe-inspiring!Pyromanik is awe-inspiring!
If they go on as long as something like that has, they always go a bit loopy.

Reply #90 Posted: September 17, 2010, 10:08:50 am
Everyone needs more Bruce Campbell.

Offline pop

• Addicted
flashbacks suck!

Reply #91 Posted: September 17, 2010, 11:20:38 am

Offline Tiwaking!

Quote from: [pop
link=topic=33049.msg1350144#msg1350144 date=1284679238]flashbacks suck!
Quit complaining. When they started Naruto, half an episode would be flashbacks and recaps. I swear they played the entirety of Zabuza vs Kakashi TWICE.

Once again Naruto is back on track with some WTF moments, Kabuto and <blank> vs <blank> and <blank>?! That is going to be absolutely epic!

On a lighter note: I was looking for the Suiro no jutsu and ran into this hilarious story

http://thenarutoway.forumotion.net/leaf-village-shinobi-f41/garovo-somoroku-shinobiwan-said-i-could-be-genin-t948.htm

ROLE PLAY SAMPLE: Garovo was facing an opponent who could use clone jutsu the guy surrounded him in a frenzy of punches from all directions. He tried to pull out his kanga but the attacks made it too hard for him to move. So he flicked his wrists and attacked with his concealed kunai to Whored off the punches slaying a couple clones With those Kunai then trowing those kunai killing several clones making them draw back. Garovo took this opportunity to pull out his kanga and attacked slaying most of the clones 3 remained. He know one of them was him unless he missed him fleeing he readied his kanga and charged killing 2 of them 1 was left. He new it was him the enemy threw a kunai striking Garovo with full speed. Garovo already injured from his battle with the clones was tired and now this he thought he was done for so he used his Clone Technique. The Enemy dispersed in a puff of smoke. Garovo seeing and hearing him laughing his head off in a tree close bye Apparently he was never there to begin with "Shut it" Trowing all his left over kunai at his over confident opponent Piercing his eyes screaming in pain the Enemy fell from the tree Garovo flickering over to him and dispatching his head in anger "Don't every laugh at me" Encasing the body in the ground with his KG walking away lightly as if it never happened.

Amazing. It really is possible to be so bad you're good.

Reply #92 Posted: October 12, 2010, 08:16:52 am

Offline Menial

• Addicted
  • Menial is working their way up.Menial is working their way up.Menial is working their way up.
You've ruined my day @ 0830.

Reply #93 Posted: October 12, 2010, 08:28:39 am

Offline Tiwaking!

Quote from: Menial;1319842
You've ruined my day @ 0830.
Naruto just hit new impossible heights of amazingness.

Even though I hate it when writers pull the DBZ movie bollocks, in this case the 'edo tensei', the Fourth Ninja War is going to fix it all.

And: YAY! General Shikamaru!!

Reply #94 Posted: November 04, 2010, 01:51:26 pm

Offline Tiwaking!

Can anyone else confirm that Uchiha Madara is going to kidnap Sakura to lure and trap the Jinchuuriki?

Also: If that random love letter guy dies and Sakura packs a major sad, then the writing will have taken a major nose dive.

Reply #95 Posted: May 22, 2011, 06:50:44 pm

Offline pop

• Addicted
Are you talking about the manga?

Reply #96 Posted: May 22, 2011, 09:13:42 pm

Offline Greaver

• Just settled in
  • Greaver has no influence.
EDIT: Just read it again and realised you are talking about the Anime

No no that's not going to happen lol In fact you are going to see some cool shit
Last Edit: May 23, 2011, 02:51:47 am by Greaver

Reply #97 Posted: May 23, 2011, 02:49:30 am

Offline Tiwaking!

Quote from: Greaver;1385144
EDIT: Just read it again and realised you are talking about the Anime
Well the only reason I could think of Neji attacking the medical camp is either:

Uchiha Madara in disguise.
Kabuto has used Itachi and Nagato to control Neji.

Stealing Sakura is all probably to stop Madara's moons eye plan or bargain him for something.

Reply #98 Posted: May 23, 2011, 07:37:31 am

Offline pop

• Addicted
I'm still not sure whether or not you're talking about the Manga

Reply #99 Posted: May 23, 2011, 09:57:58 am