Topic: The Gamer Manwha

Offline Tiwaking!

• Tiwaking! is awe-inspiring!Tiwaking! is awe-inspiring!Tiwaking! is awe-inspiring!Tiwaking! is awe-inspiring!Tiwaking! is awe-inspiring!Tiwaking! is awe-inspiring!Tiwaking! is awe-inspiring!Tiwaking! is awe-inspiring!Tiwaking! is awe-inspiring!Tiwaking! is awe-inspiring!Tiwaking! is awe-inspiring!Tiwaking! is awe-inspiring!
I'm waiting for Han Jee-Han to have a 5 way with the loliWitch, FireyRedHead, BlackSoulBetty and let's not forget, Auntie Poong Sae-Young

What about Shin Sun-il??

DO YOU HATE HOMOS?!

How often does this manga update, Tiwa?
Today is Friday 23 January
The last update was Thursday 8 January

The artist is very lazy

Reply #25 Posted: January 23, 2015, 01:12:19 pm
I am now banned from GetSome

Offline Tiwaking!

• Tiwaking! is awe-inspiring!Tiwaking! is awe-inspiring!Tiwaking! is awe-inspiring!Tiwaking! is awe-inspiring!Tiwaking! is awe-inspiring!Tiwaking! is awe-inspiring!Tiwaking! is awe-inspiring!Tiwaking! is awe-inspiring!Tiwaking! is awe-inspiring!Tiwaking! is awe-inspiring!Tiwaking! is awe-inspiring!Tiwaking! is awe-inspiring!
EA is based in hell! Proof here

Reply #26 Posted: January 30, 2015, 07:30:33 pm

Offline Kayne

• Addicted
  • Kayne is awe-inspiring!Kayne is awe-inspiring!Kayne is awe-inspiring!Kayne is awe-inspiring!Kayne is awe-inspiring!Kayne is awe-inspiring!Kayne is awe-inspiring!Kayne is awe-inspiring!Kayne is awe-inspiring!Kayne is awe-inspiring!Kayne is awe-inspiring!Kayne is awe-inspiring!
Edit : old message deleted

It was short. Too short. I'd just gotten used to how bizarre it was and all of a sudden - it's over.

So sad.
Last Edit: February 05, 2015, 02:35:04 am by `Kayne

Reply #27 Posted: February 04, 2015, 06:48:12 pm
Top Geary - 27th May 2016 at 12:10 AM
I've learnt to ignore when you say derogatory things to me

Offline Tiwaking!

Edit : old message deleted

It was short. Too short. I'd just gotten used to how bizarre it was and all of a sudden - it's over.

So sad.
Pfff!

This weeks chapter is only 18 pages long and consists of not a fight. They talk and then people get a little bit owned.

This is worse than a filler and twice as annoying!

Reply #28 Posted: February 06, 2015, 08:41:39 pm

Offline Tiwaking!

Amazingly I have lost interest in this Manwha.
I think this review sums up my feelings about it:
Spoiler :
https://www.mangaupdates.com/series.html?id=103618
Instant gratification with no plot    
Rating: N/A
by Mizura
April 27th, 2015, 9:46am
The Gamer basically played on instant-gratification, as the protagonist gained one cool ability after another at a ridiculous pace. Once that period of easy gains was up, however, the faults of the series became all too apparent:
A lack of meaningful world building. It's just there so that baddies would show up.
A lack of character building. The characters have no depth and are just there to serve as foil for the main character, and the female characters are especially hilarious in this respect because of how they all conform to harem stereotypes.
A total lack of plot. This one should have been obvious from the start. The only thing driving the series was instant gratification, and the moment it tried to squeeze in a semblance of a plot, it fell flat because of the lack of world and character building. (for example, it's painfully obvious that the protagonist helping one of the girls is just a half-assed excuse for the author to add her to his harem)

Read the start for the instant gratification, then go find something better to read when it starts to feel draggy, because it won't get any better.

... Last updated on April 27th, 2015, 9:48am
With the end of Naruto, there really isnt anything comic related to hold my interest.

Reply #29 Posted: May 11, 2015, 12:41:11 am