Topic: Diablo 3 2.0

Offline CSfaith

• Devoted Member
  • CSfaith has no influence.
New account, old one got banned when d3 was shit and i botted my account to the death. My new account is only 10 hours old ^^

Reply #25 Posted: March 24, 2014, 09:51:59 pm

Offline Retardobot

• Admin Of This Place

• Retardobot is awe-inspiring!Retardobot is awe-inspiring!Retardobot is awe-inspiring!Retardobot is awe-inspiring!Retardobot is awe-inspiring!Retardobot is awe-inspiring!Retardobot is awe-inspiring!Retardobot is awe-inspiring!Retardobot is awe-inspiring!Retardobot is awe-inspiring!Retardobot is awe-inspiring!Retardobot is awe-inspiring!
Ooooo!

Reply #26 Posted: March 24, 2014, 11:00:34 pm

Offline Xenolightning

• GS Developer
  • Xenolightning is awe-inspiring!Xenolightning is awe-inspiring!Xenolightning is awe-inspiring!Xenolightning is awe-inspiring!Xenolightning is awe-inspiring!Xenolightning is awe-inspiring!Xenolightning is awe-inspiring!Xenolightning is awe-inspiring!Xenolightning is awe-inspiring!Xenolightning is awe-inspiring!Xenolightning is awe-inspiring!Xenolightning is awe-inspiring!
Don't play with Rii, he's bad <3

Had a good little hoon with Lyes, Rii and Nev last night. Will be back on my monk again tonight.

Reply #27 Posted: March 25, 2014, 12:27:54 pm
-= Sad pug is sad =-

Offline Retardobot

• Admin Of This Place

• Retardobot is awe-inspiring!Retardobot is awe-inspiring!Retardobot is awe-inspiring!Retardobot is awe-inspiring!Retardobot is awe-inspiring!Retardobot is awe-inspiring!Retardobot is awe-inspiring!Retardobot is awe-inspiring!Retardobot is awe-inspiring!Retardobot is awe-inspiring!Retardobot is awe-inspiring!Retardobot is awe-inspiring!
If I can find time between a haircut, stuffing my face and going to the gym, I'm going to be rocking a Crusader in RoS.

<3 you too, Xeno and crew.

Reply #28 Posted: March 25, 2014, 04:30:09 pm

Offline CSfaith

• Devoted Member
Everyone needs to adds me again ^^

Reply #29 Posted: March 25, 2014, 08:03:45 pm

Offline Retardobot

• Admin Of This Place

HHNNNNGGGHHHH dis game.

Westmarch is huge. Areas appear to be a lot more thought out and a hell of a lot more challenging. Coming from Torment 1, I've had to drop it to Master as elites and yellows actually require me to retreat and think about how I take them on. Loving it.

So so pretty.

Reply #30 Posted: March 26, 2014, 10:04:19 am

Offline EnjoyTheSauce

• Devoted Member
  • EnjoyTheSauce is working their way up.EnjoyTheSauce is working their way up.EnjoyTheSauce is working their way up.
Yea I had to drop it to master as well.  Fucken Urzael wasn't particularly hard but was taking so fucking long to kill.

Reply #31 Posted: March 26, 2014, 11:37:26 am
Related to *juice*. The Orz like *sauce*, which they seem to acquire through killing: "After the *dancing*, Orz think you will make good *special sauce*. Maybe even for other Orz *party*." It would seem this is likely to be something sinister. The Orz apparently wish those who take part in *parties* to enjoy the *sauce*, as in the above quote, or in their parting words from random encounters: "Do not forget to *enjoy the sauce*."

Offline Retardobot

• Admin Of This Place

New items look awesome as well.

I want a puzzle box :>

Reply #32 Posted: March 26, 2014, 11:40:39 am

Offline pop

• Addicted
  • pop barely matters.pop barely matters.
add me pop#6625

Reply #33 Posted: March 26, 2014, 05:57:56 pm

Offline Arnifix

• Arnifix has an aura about them.Arnifix has an aura about them.Arnifix has an aura about them.Arnifix has an aura about them.Arnifix has an aura about them.Arnifix has an aura about them.Arnifix has an aura about them.Arnifix has an aura about them.Arnifix has an aura about them.Arnifix has an aura about them.
Just got an item. Picking up gold grants experience. Wot.

Reply #34 Posted: March 26, 2014, 09:58:15 pm

Let us retract the foreskin of ignorance and apply the wirebrush of enlightenment.

Offline CSfaith

• Devoted Member
Loving d3 again soooooo much now. Why was it not like this from the start.

Reply #35 Posted: March 27, 2014, 09:03:20 am

Offline Retardobot

• Admin Of This Place

Shiiiiiit. Urzael is one tough bad-ass. He has an un-godly amount of health.

Reply #36 Posted: March 27, 2014, 09:51:39 am

Offline Retardobot

• Admin Of This Place

Loving d3 again soooooo much now. Why was it not like this from the start.

Because Jay Wilson was too transparent in sucking the shareholders' dicks. He monetised the game first, made it enjoyable second. Now that Blizzard would have made a tidy sum out of the auction house and Jay did their bidding, they've brought on a new guy to bring it back up to spec so people will buy the expansions.

That's my theory anyway.

Reply #37 Posted: March 27, 2014, 09:53:38 am

Offline pop

• Addicted
yeah urzael has a tonne of hp if you try him on torment1+

Reply #38 Posted: March 27, 2014, 10:12:07 am

Offline Retardobot

• Admin Of This Place

After hitting 70 @ Paragon 58.

I'm pretty much an ice-mage now after finding some really epic legendary bracers with 15% to cold spell damage and using Black Hole [Absolute Zero] with Cold Blooded passive skill and Ray of Frost AND Frost Hydra.

Got my cold game on.

I want something to replace my Chantodo's Force as it has become a bit of a bottle neck but decent off-hand sources are so fucking hard to find.
Last Edit: March 30, 2014, 04:17:39 pm by Retardobot

Reply #39 Posted: March 30, 2014, 04:15:41 pm

Offline Plasma

• Addicted
  • Plasma is working their way up.Plasma is working their way up.Plasma is working their way up.
Finally got a chest piece last night. But spent all my rubys trying to re-roll other shit :/
http://us.battle.net/d3/en/profile/Telis-1637/hero/39452175

Oh and sooo glad i bought some gold months ago when it was $3 for 250mil, gem crafting is is fucking expensive.
Last Edit: March 31, 2014, 07:52:40 am by Plasma

Reply #40 Posted: March 31, 2014, 07:33:02 am

Offline Plasma

• Addicted
  • Plasma is working their way up.Plasma is working their way up.Plasma is working their way up.
Thought I would check out the Manglemaw farm last night. Got better fucking loot from the stone vault next to the door, it dropped 2 legendary rings and a green plan. Mob dropped a shit sword, belt and 25 crafting mats.

This game is making it damn hard to be interested in playing ESO at the moment, damn you blizzard.

Reply #41 Posted: April 01, 2014, 07:30:02 am

Offline Scunner

• Addicted
  • Scunner might someday be someone...Scunner might someday be someone...Scunner might someday be someone...Scunner might someday be someone...
I've gotten a bit hooked as well. I've got Infamous to finish and I haven't played Titanfall for over a week, both games I like, but it's hard to ignore the call of looty.

Reply #42 Posted: April 01, 2014, 11:22:04 am

Offline pop

• Addicted
my barb http://us.battle.net/d3/en/profile/pop-6625/hero/632232

got lucky with the mighty weapon set, upset that theyre mighty weapons but they still do decent damage

Reply #43 Posted: April 01, 2014, 11:32:19 pm

Offline Xenolightning

• GS Developer
  • Xenolightning is awe-inspiring!Xenolightning is awe-inspiring!Xenolightning is awe-inspiring!Xenolightning is awe-inspiring!Xenolightning is awe-inspiring!Xenolightning is awe-inspiring!Xenolightning is awe-inspiring!Xenolightning is awe-inspiring!Xenolightning is awe-inspiring!Xenolightning is awe-inspiring!Xenolightning is awe-inspiring!Xenolightning is awe-inspiring!
My evasion, HP Regen, Monk tank.

http://us.battle.net/d3/en/profile/Xeno-1892/hero/1272424

STILL waiting for Reapers Fear, and some boots/pants.

Reply #44 Posted: April 01, 2014, 11:40:55 pm
-= Sad pug is sad =-

Offline Plasma

• Addicted
Tried more farming of Manglemaw last night, yeah that stone vault has a better drop rate than a named mob. Still finding it bloody hard to get upgrades to some of my yellow gear and the crafted legendary/set stuff is all shit. Good rings/amulets are hard to find.

Few days ago got a legendary amulet that makes me immune to arcane beams and they heal me for 22% of the damage, pretty sweet but again 13% decrease in damage and I cant get a decent re-roll :/

Then attempted to play ESO again which last about 30mins, damn you blizzard for ruining that game for me. Really was looking forward to it.
Last Edit: April 02, 2014, 07:34:38 am by Plasma

Reply #45 Posted: April 02, 2014, 07:29:04 am

Offline CSfaith

• Devoted Member
My wizzy is pumping 1.2m DPS with no DPS passives. 1.7m in archon

Reply #46 Posted: April 22, 2014, 06:04:41 pm

Offline Growler

• Growler is awe-inspiring!Growler is awe-inspiring!Growler is awe-inspiring!Growler is awe-inspiring!Growler is awe-inspiring!Growler is awe-inspiring!Growler is awe-inspiring!Growler is awe-inspiring!Growler is awe-inspiring!Growler is awe-inspiring!Growler is awe-inspiring!Growler is awe-inspiring!
Has it lost its shine yet, many of the reviews are very negative about the longevity of the expansion. I was going to rebuy the game and expansion until I started reading that common theme in the reviews!

Reply #47 Posted: April 23, 2014, 09:07:04 am
Think of me like Yoda,
but instead of being little and green,
I wear suits and I'm awesome.
I'm your bro - I'm Broda!

Offline Scunner

• Addicted
  • Scunner might someday be someone...Scunner might someday be someone...Scunner might someday be someone...Scunner might someday be someone...
I can see how some people would be getting sick of it already. There is still a lot of repetition.

I am a bit tired of doing the Nephalim Rifts, where you just enter a bunch of areas to kill a certain amount random monsters to make a boss show up. They would be more interesting if they included random events. However, I'm still enjoying doing the bounties, which are 5 specific missions in each Act like clear a cave, find a cursed chest to open or kill a boss. Particularly in a group. You unlock them after you complete the new Act V and they're also a good way to level a new class, like the Crusader.

Reply #48 Posted: April 23, 2014, 11:50:53 am

Offline Retardobot

• Admin Of This Place

I don't get the "repetition" BS from reviews.

How the fuck are you supposed to make this kind of game non-repetitive once you complete SP? Did Diablo 2 have any sort of loot mode when you were finished with the campaign? It had the b.net ladder but what else?

Fuckers are getting to fucking entitled. I think Adventure Mode and Rifts make the end game very rich.

Fucking fuckholes.

Reply #49 Posted: April 23, 2014, 11:54:03 am