Topic: Motorcyclists of GetSome

Offline The Demon Lord

• Addicted
  • The Demon Lord is awe-inspiring!The Demon Lord is awe-inspiring!The Demon Lord is awe-inspiring!The Demon Lord is awe-inspiring!The Demon Lord is awe-inspiring!The Demon Lord is awe-inspiring!The Demon Lord is awe-inspiring!The Demon Lord is awe-inspiring!The Demon Lord is awe-inspiring!The Demon Lord is awe-inspiring!The Demon Lord is awe-inspiring!The Demon Lord is awe-inspiring!
Sounds good Z,

Will PM a little closer to time - so a mini group ride (depending on how many of you'se are keen) probably starting from somewhere in centralish Auckland, riding to somewhere northish of Auckland (any of those places have nice cafes/eateries) then a ride back to somewhere that does a chilled Pint.

all those interested - post up here so we can get some idea of numbers, then we will set a date etc.

Reply #400 Posted: May 19, 2015, 05:43:47 pm

Offline NZFez

• Just settled in
  • NZFez has no influence.
Sounds good Demon, I would be keen.

Reply #401 Posted: May 21, 2015, 07:55:00 pm

Offline Dr. Acula

• Just settled in
  • Dr. Acula barely matters.Dr. Acula barely matters.
Won't be riding, but still keen to hit up somewhere for some eats and meets.

Reply #402 Posted: May 21, 2015, 09:05:11 pm
Dr. λculał

i5 3570K @ 4.5Ghz | Corsair H100i Push/Pull | Gigabyte G1.Sniper 3 | 8GB Patriot Viper Xtreme @ 2000MHz | 2x ASUS DirectCU II 7970 3GB @ 1000/1400 | 2x Mushkin Chronos Deluxe 240GB Raid0 | 2x Seagate Barracuda 1TB | Corsair AX1200W Gold | Raidmax Platinum

Offline The Demon Lord

• Addicted
  • The Demon Lord is awe-inspiring!The Demon Lord is awe-inspiring!The Demon Lord is awe-inspiring!The Demon Lord is awe-inspiring!The Demon Lord is awe-inspiring!The Demon Lord is awe-inspiring!The Demon Lord is awe-inspiring!The Demon Lord is awe-inspiring!The Demon Lord is awe-inspiring!The Demon Lord is awe-inspiring!The Demon Lord is awe-inspiring!The Demon Lord is awe-inspiring!
*Bump*

So I am thinking we should book this in for sometime in November - hopefully it should be good weather for a ride.

I'll get some dates and confirm

Reply #403 Posted: July 14, 2015, 09:11:31 am

Offline Pitchey

• Addicted
  • Pitchey has great potential!Pitchey has great potential!Pitchey has great potential!Pitchey has great potential!Pitchey has great potential!Pitchey has great potential!Pitchey has great potential!Pitchey has great potential!Pitchey has great potential!
Welly's?

Reply #404 Posted: July 14, 2015, 02:49:58 pm

Offline The Demon Lord

• Addicted
It will be a jaunt around north/north west Auckland - probably a1-2 hour ride to somewhere, Lunch, shit talking, Fisherman's stories etc. then a 1-2 hour ride back.

Reply #405 Posted: July 15, 2015, 09:15:14 am

Offline Dr. Acula

• Just settled in
Defs keen to join in on this lunch and shit talking, won't have a bike but will happily meet up with you lot at a stop.

On another note, looking at selling the parts from my bike I wrecked last year, called up the only local bike wreckers I could find(Action Bike Wreckers on Barrys Point Rd) and told them that I'd had a crash and that the frame had been scrapped due to it being damaged, but the guy straight away said no as he said, for all he knows, it could be stolen. I told him I had evidence that the bike was mine etc, but he seemed extremely uninterested and pretty much blew me off. I guess they won't be getting any of my business then, where else would be suggested? Apart from Trademe.

Reply #406 Posted: July 28, 2015, 04:25:25 pm
Dr. λculał

i5 3570K @ 4.5Ghz | Corsair H100i Push/Pull | Gigabyte G1.Sniper 3 | 8GB Patriot Viper Xtreme @ 2000MHz | 2x ASUS DirectCU II 7970 3GB @ 1000/1400 | 2x Mushkin Chronos Deluxe 240GB Raid0 | 2x Seagate Barracuda 1TB | Corsair AX1200W Gold | Raidmax Platinum

Offline Zarkov

• Cat

• Zarkov is awe-inspiring!Zarkov is awe-inspiring!Zarkov is awe-inspiring!Zarkov is awe-inspiring!Zarkov is awe-inspiring!Zarkov is awe-inspiring!Zarkov is awe-inspiring!Zarkov is awe-inspiring!Zarkov is awe-inspiring!Zarkov is awe-inspiring!Zarkov is awe-inspiring!Zarkov is awe-inspiring!
I imagine it's a buyers market, in that a lot more bikes than cars wind up written off.

Bikes like mine can fall off the stand, and that might be the end of the line.

Reply #407 Posted: July 28, 2015, 04:51:37 pm

Offline EnjoyTheSauce

• Devoted Member
  • EnjoyTheSauce is working their way up.EnjoyTheSauce is working their way up.EnjoyTheSauce is working their way up.
Did the Rideforever Bronze course today, was fantastic.

Reply #408 Posted: August 02, 2015, 07:33:13 pm
Related to *juice*. The Orz like *sauce*, which they seem to acquire through killing: "After the *dancing*, Orz think you will make good *special sauce*. Maybe even for other Orz *party*." It would seem this is likely to be something sinister. The Orz apparently wish those who take part in *parties* to enjoy the *sauce*, as in the above quote, or in their parting words from random encounters: "Do not forget to *enjoy the sauce*."

Offline The Demon Lord

• Addicted

I enjoyed mine when I did it, but due to the amount of riding I did, I didn't gain a whole lot from it, at some point when we get into summer I have a course booked with Rider Training aimed at people who have recently upgraded to the Superbike/Hyperbike class

Reply #409 Posted: August 03, 2015, 09:51:50 am

Offline Bounty Hunter

• Addicted
  • Bounty Hunter is awe-inspiring!Bounty Hunter is awe-inspiring!Bounty Hunter is awe-inspiring!Bounty Hunter is awe-inspiring!Bounty Hunter is awe-inspiring!Bounty Hunter is awe-inspiring!Bounty Hunter is awe-inspiring!Bounty Hunter is awe-inspiring!Bounty Hunter is awe-inspiring!Bounty Hunter is awe-inspiring!Bounty Hunter is awe-inspiring!Bounty Hunter is awe-inspiring!
I'm buying an 08+ R6 for a summer fling.

This is gonna be fun!

Reply #410 Posted: August 03, 2015, 05:45:31 pm
"We are the majority we arent the tards, the people we pick on are." -Luse_K

Offline EnjoyTheSauce

• Devoted Member
  • EnjoyTheSauce is working their way up.EnjoyTheSauce is working their way up.EnjoyTheSauce is working their way up.

I enjoyed mine when I did it, but due to the amount of riding I did, I didn't gain a whole lot from it, at some point when we get into summer I have a course booked with Rider Training aimed at people who have recently upgraded to the Superbike/Hyperbike class

I've not done a heck of a lot of riding since I got my bike, just a commute a few times a week and run to pick stuff up in town. So for me it was very helpful to get out there with some people with experience, have a blat on the open road and in some twists. Really highlighted how crap a rider I am but has given me the confidence and tools to go out and practice.

Reply #411 Posted: August 03, 2015, 05:52:57 pm
Related to *juice*. The Orz like *sauce*, which they seem to acquire through killing: "After the *dancing*, Orz think you will make good *special sauce*. Maybe even for other Orz *party*." It would seem this is likely to be something sinister. The Orz apparently wish those who take part in *parties* to enjoy the *sauce*, as in the above quote, or in their parting words from random encounters: "Do not forget to *enjoy the sauce*."

Offline Bounty Hunter

• Addicted
  • Bounty Hunter is awe-inspiring!Bounty Hunter is awe-inspiring!Bounty Hunter is awe-inspiring!Bounty Hunter is awe-inspiring!Bounty Hunter is awe-inspiring!Bounty Hunter is awe-inspiring!Bounty Hunter is awe-inspiring!Bounty Hunter is awe-inspiring!Bounty Hunter is awe-inspiring!Bounty Hunter is awe-inspiring!Bounty Hunter is awe-inspiring!Bounty Hunter is awe-inspiring!
I bought a 2014 zx6r 636 :D :D :D

Pick it up Wednesday night!

Reply #412 Posted: August 07, 2015, 09:25:18 pm

Offline Bounty Hunter

• Addicted
I has this now:

2014 Kawasaki zx6r 636, 1700km on the clock, first service yesterday. $9k

Reply #413 Posted: August 19, 2015, 08:03:45 pm

Offline Dr. Acula

• Just settled in
Hey guys, a friend of mine is showcasing some of his work down behind Britomart train station tomorrow night from 10pm, outside the Tyler Street Garage bar. So, if you're into bobbers or want to see a fully worked '66 C10 on air, head on down!

https://www.facebook.com/pariahcustomwerks/posts/1148412258510343

Reply #414 Posted: August 20, 2015, 05:19:09 pm
Dr. λculał

Offline The Demon Lord

• Addicted
I has this now:

2014 Kawasaki zx6r 636, 1700km on the clock, first service yesterday. $9k

Oh Suits you Sir!

Reply #415 Posted: August 21, 2015, 09:12:36 am

Offline Dr. Acula

• Just settled in
Got 2 see a couple of nice bikes tonight.

Make sure to check out the page guys, this guy builds some fucking sweet custom bikes(among other vehicles)

Pariah Custom Werks

Reply #416 Posted: August 22, 2015, 04:51:56 am
Dr. λculał