Topic: SirNacho's Trouble In Terrorist Town Ban Appeal

Offline SirNacho

• I Posted!
  • SirNacho has no influence.
Game: Garry's Mod Trouble In Terrorist Town
Game Name: SirNacho
My steam ID: doctor_nachoNZ
The time I tried to connect and got the error: Around 8 or 9PM, Friday, 4th December

I may have made a big mistake, and been a bit of an idiot. I don't think I really read the rules on that GetSome server. It was I think one of my first times playing TTT, (Trouble In Terrorist Town) when I was playing on Wednesday or Thursday with a few of my friends I was on a huge shotgun spree, I think I killed four or five people. Just randomly killed them (As an Innocent I wasn't a Traitor) This is how it started, I was being fired at by someone. So I sorta thought he was a Traitor. I managed to kill him, but I thought to myself I couldn't trust anyone else on that round. So I got out my shotgun and killed I think four others. (They could've been Traitors or Innocents) Then I got about 3 reports from people saying that I random killed or something. That must of been a rule or something that you shouldn't random kill. Also, I think I Shouldn't have done that. Also I think i'm an idiot as well. I won't randomly kill someone again. (Unless they fire shots at me) Please unban me at some point, thanks, and i'm sorry too. thanks. :)

From SirNacho

Last Edit: December 05, 2015, 06:22:25 pm by SirNacho

Posted: December 05, 2015, 05:38:26 pm

Offline Kayne

• Kayne is awe-inspiring!Kayne is awe-inspiring!Kayne is awe-inspiring!Kayne is awe-inspiring!Kayne is awe-inspiring!Kayne is awe-inspiring!Kayne is awe-inspiring!Kayne is awe-inspiring!Kayne is awe-inspiring!Kayne is awe-inspiring!Kayne is awe-inspiring!Kayne is awe-inspiring!
Banned for one week, unbanned in 5 days.

I'll leave it to geary (the moderator who banned you) if he wants to change it, but as far as I'm concerned, your story sounds fishy.

Reply #1 Posted: December 05, 2015, 07:47:33 pm
Top Geary - 27th May 2016 at 12:10 AM
I've learnt to ignore when you say derogatory things to me