Topic: Macka12389s trouble in terrorist town ban appeal

Offline macka

• I Posted!
  • macka has no influence.
The Game: trouble in terrorist town
Your game name:macka12389
Your SteamID: STEAM_0:1:92643003
The time you tried to connect and got the error: 5:34 12/12/15 ban from this server
Any info on why you were banned for meta gaming but i did not meta game i was ban by SGT fenix  i don't know why i was ban i was permanently ban i don't mind if i'm ban for 24 hours or something this is the only good ttt server i play.
Last Edit: December 12, 2015, 05:43:32 pm by macka

Posted: December 12, 2015, 05:35:51 pm

Offline SGT FENIX

• I Posted!
  • SGT FENIX has no influence.
See pictures below for evidence.

So at rounds start or just after I entered the T room on the the minecraft map. I activated the tnt minecart which killed macka1238. Then while I had to attend to something non game related I went afk in a corner (see picture to note corner) where your friend macandcam threw an incend at me which killed me.

I however didn't rush to thinking you were metagamers as I just thought this a simple RDM. It was the similarities of your names that made me look into it. You can see in pictures below that I looked up who you were friends with (note I'm alive at this point so it's next round) and then checked the logs to re-confirm. It was at this point you were banned for metagaming as I simple don't allow people to do it once and not be punished. Other mods may warn but I will not.

I may consider an unban or an non permanent ban with a set time.

Reply #1 Posted: December 12, 2015, 06:02:24 pm

Offline macka

• I Posted!
  • macka has no influence.
Thank u

Reply #2 Posted: December 12, 2015, 06:13:53 pm

Offline SGT FENIX

• I Posted!
  • SGT FENIX has no influence.
Ban changed to 1 week.

Reply #3 Posted: December 12, 2015, 07:11:06 pm

Offline macka