Topic: Too many large admin bases.

Offline Big J

• I Posted!
  • Big J has no influence.
Hey there, ive been on getsome server for over a month or so and ive noticed there are tons! of ark trader bases as far as I know they all belong to the admins, the majority of them Dumpy Bear, where there are 4 bases owned by him that ive come accross, swamp, ice Berg, beach near carno island and a heavily defended 1 in a ditch nearby the beach base. I was wondering if some of the admins were able to extend their main base and remove some of their other bases as some are REALLY large and take up alot of areas and the ice berg base is a prime spot for penguin farming but the base has turrets and too scary to approach haha. Just a thought in respect for other newer players not a complaint doesn't phase us too much. Would be more enjoyable to play on a map not so dominated by admin bases with turrets and metal behemoth gates everywhere at multiple locations like a limit to 1 large base per admin player would be a good compromise as I assume they spawn alot of their materials and dinos that are level 400+:) I understand none of the above breaks any stated rules (debatable with ice berg base) but can be quite intimidating for new players.

Posted: December 23, 2015, 07:18:18 pm

Offline Gutty

• Administrator
  • Gutty is leading the good life!Gutty is leading the good life!Gutty is leading the good life!Gutty is leading the good life!Gutty is leading the good life!Gutty is leading the good life!Gutty is leading the good life!Gutty is leading the good life!Gutty is leading the good life!Gutty is leading the good life!Gutty is leading the good life!
anyone can have multiple bases. they are not restricted to just admins, but i will forward this into dumpy now.

the ice berg base is iffy but there are plenty of penguins around so i wouldn't get bent up over it

Reply #1 Posted: December 23, 2015, 07:43:25 pm