Topic: Mr.Fresh Tf2 Getsome servers ban appeal

Offline Mr.Fresh

• I Posted!
  • Mr.Fresh has no influence.
I was banned from the tf2 servers for "hacking". I have almost 6000 hours in tf2, and ~1400 hours on sniper alone, and have played multiple highlander seasons. I don't see the point of me hacking since I've spent ~6000 hours getting decent at this game and there's no point to me throwing all those hours away to hack. I have multiple people who can back me up who know that I don't hack.

The Game: Team Fortress 2
Your game name: Mr.Fresh
Your SteamID: STEAM_0:0:31913650
The time you tried to connect and got the error: This ban has gone on for quite a while
Any info on why you were banned: Suspected of hacking
Last Edit: January 13, 2016, 04:55:41 pm by Mr.Fresh

Posted: January 13, 2016, 03:40:19 pm

Offline Bert

• Bert might someday be someone...Bert might someday be someone...Bert might someday be someone...Bert might someday be someone...
Can you please go read the requirements of what you need to post when making an appeal.

http://www.getsome.co.nz/forums/index.php?topic=88485.0

Reply #1 Posted: January 13, 2016, 04:19:56 pm

Offline Mr.Fresh

• I Posted!
Sorry, I've edited the post.

Reply #2 Posted: January 13, 2016, 04:56:04 pm

Offline Lias

• Administrator
  • Lias is awe-inspiring!Lias is awe-inspiring!Lias is awe-inspiring!Lias is awe-inspiring!Lias is awe-inspiring!Lias is awe-inspiring!Lias is awe-inspiring!Lias is awe-inspiring!Lias is awe-inspiring!Lias is awe-inspiring!Lias is awe-inspiring!Lias is awe-inspiring!
The time you tried to connect and got the error: This ban has gone on for quite a while

We almost never consider overturning older bans, as it's unlikely any evidence provided is still available.

Reply #3 Posted: January 13, 2016, 05:07:06 pm

Offline Suca

• Suca is on the verge of being accepted.Suca is on the verge of being accepted.Suca is on the verge of being accepted.Suca is on the verge of being accepted.Suca is on the verge of being accepted.
I will try get a hold of the admin who banned you and talk with him, he is often away during the working week however.

Reply #4 Posted: January 13, 2016, 05:09:51 pm

Offline DarkVirus

• Administrator
  • DarkVirus is awe-inspiring!DarkVirus is awe-inspiring!DarkVirus is awe-inspiring!DarkVirus is awe-inspiring!DarkVirus is awe-inspiring!DarkVirus is awe-inspiring!DarkVirus is awe-inspiring!DarkVirus is awe-inspiring!DarkVirus is awe-inspiring!DarkVirus is awe-inspiring!DarkVirus is awe-inspiring!DarkVirus is awe-inspiring!

We almost never consider overturning older bans, as it's unlikely any evidence provided is still available.

Rule is one month i think, so he is in the window.

Invoked on 12-19-15 22:24

Reply #5 Posted: January 13, 2016, 06:02:40 pm
Praise be to RNGesus
Add me to Steam

Offline Lias

• Administrator
  • Lias is awe-inspiring!Lias is awe-inspiring!Lias is awe-inspiring!Lias is awe-inspiring!Lias is awe-inspiring!Lias is awe-inspiring!Lias is awe-inspiring!Lias is awe-inspiring!Lias is awe-inspiring!Lias is awe-inspiring!Lias is awe-inspiring!Lias is awe-inspiring!
Rule is one month i think, so he is in the window.

Invoked on 12-19-15 22:24

Yep, 1 month it is,  I hadn't looked up the ban I was just stating that based on his "it's been some time" comment.

Reply #6 Posted: January 13, 2016, 10:11:05 pm

Offline Gutty

• Administrator
  • Gutty is leading the good life!Gutty is leading the good life!Gutty is leading the good life!Gutty is leading the good life!Gutty is leading the good life!Gutty is leading the good life!Gutty is leading the good life!Gutty is leading the good life!Gutty is leading the good life!Gutty is leading the good life!Gutty is leading the good life!
I was banned from the tf2 servers for "hacking". I have almost 6000 hours in tf2, and ~1400 hours on sniper alone, and have played multiple highlander seasons. I don't see the point of me hacking since I've spent ~6000 hours getting decent at this game and there's no point to me throwing all those hours away to hack. I have multiple people who can back me up who know that I don't hack.

The Game: Team Fortress 2
Your game name: Mr.Fresh
Your SteamID: STEAM_0:0:31913650
Any info on why you were banned: Suspected of hacking

Hi Mr.Fresh!
So after viewing the recorded demo, and having other admins also view it, there is a 50/50 split decision on weather we have an issue or not.
I would also like to point out that your history in the game does not justify the fact you may not be hacking. From experience, I have seen people go years without being detected and eventually it has caught up with them. Some of these people have also been in top competitions and leagues.

I also would like to note that coming onto a trade server to fuck around and not even trade, is not acceptable. Yourself and your friends have taken up various slots for others who wish to come on and actually trade. This has happened in the past, and other community members, as well as admins, have pointed this out to us.

My decision is that you see out a one month ban, which is nearly over. After that, I don't want to see any complaints with your steamid on it. If you happen to be banned again, it probably will not be removed.
There are now 4 bans under your steamid. And there are 18 reports against you from other players, all regarding aimbot.

Reply #7 Posted: January 13, 2016, 10:58:16 pm

Offline Mr.Fresh

• I Posted!
That seems fair to me, thank you for taking the time to sort this out.

Reply #8 Posted: January 13, 2016, 11:16:18 pm