• ChiBae has no influence.
The Game:
 -Garry's Mod TTT
Your game name:
 -ChiBae
Your SteamID:
 -STEAM_0:0:29377275
The time you tried to connect and got the error:
 -Last time I tried was like 5 mins ago (7:30 Melbourne Time)
Any info on why you were banned:
 -I changed the Engine.dll file to make the game think i was the Garry in order to get some mates the achievement and have a giggle. They knew I wasn't Garry (I even made a joke about how Garry doesn't sound like a prepubescent aussie) so I left it as it was because changing it back to me would require restarting GMod and I'm lazy. Slowly though, more people joined the server who didn't realize that I wasn't the real Garry (At the time I thought they were joking but apparently they legit believed I was Garry). Because I thought they were joking I just went along with it, I even got Kayne to give me the "Super Mega Admin God" rank (which had no powers :c). Eventually people started realizing that my id led to http://steamcommunity.com/id/joshiegotch which is me and when Kayne realized he permabanned me for "Hacks".
I tried adding him on steam to discuss the ban with him directly but he never accepted the request. I understand that he was most likely busy or whatnot.

tl;dr I impersonated Garry as a joke and people didn't realize it was a joke and I got permabanned c:

Posted: January 14, 2016, 09:39:04 pm

Offline Kayne

• Kayne is awe-inspiring!Kayne is awe-inspiring!Kayne is awe-inspiring!Kayne is awe-inspiring!Kayne is awe-inspiring!Kayne is awe-inspiring!Kayne is awe-inspiring!Kayne is awe-inspiring!Kayne is awe-inspiring!Kayne is awe-inspiring!Kayne is awe-inspiring!Kayne is awe-inspiring!
ehhhhhh I've let you worry long enough.

Unbanned ;)

Reply #1 Posted: January 15, 2016, 12:46:26 am
Top Geary - 27th May 2016 at 12:10 AM
I've learnt to ignore when you say derogatory things to me