Offline Not A Spy

• I Posted!
  • Not A Spy has no influence.
Game:Team Fortress 2
Game Name:Not A Spy
Steam User ID:steamID3
[U:1:151739255]
Time I Got The Message: Unknown

Hey i was banned permanately by ur admin courpse because i think i made too many name changes on trade minecraft 2 in an attempt to communicate after being muted and gagged for posting a link earlier that day anyway i checked on ur website and saw that it was a perm ban and thought that cant be right i didnt do that much so i asked a person on ur server through steam chat is it legit a perm ban and they asked courpse he said it was for the day of the week idk and i thought damnit i love this server (cuz alot of my friends r there as im a regualr player there) after waiting a short time (a couple of days maybe) i checked on my ban and it said ubanned however i had changed my name back to not a spy and i was banned in the name courpse plz (my last attempt to reason before ban) and went on not long a ago and i was still banned so if u guys could please lift the ban i would greatly appreaciate it thanks so much
Last Edit: January 23, 2016, 11:15:36 pm by Not A Spy

Posted: January 23, 2016, 08:05:54 pm

Offline Gutty

• Administrator
  • Gutty is leading the good life!Gutty is leading the good life!Gutty is leading the good life!Gutty is leading the good life!Gutty is leading the good life!Gutty is leading the good life!Gutty is leading the good life!Gutty is leading the good life!Gutty is leading the good life!Gutty is leading the good life!Gutty is leading the good life!
please make a post with your information as requested in this thread

Reply #1 Posted: January 23, 2016, 09:29:13 pm

Offline courpse

• Game Server Admin
  • courpse has no influence.
Um... perm bans for name changing are automatic. done by a server plugin.
Not myself.

No admin banned you.

Reply #2 Posted: January 24, 2016, 02:13:09 pm