Topic: Dr Mundy's Ban

Offline theprofprofessor

• I Posted!
  • theprofprofessor has no influence.
I (Dr Mundy PhD) was banned from your vsh#1 server because of talking to hale whilst dead using /me.

If this debarcle could get sorted that would be great.

Signed, me.

Posted: February 24, 2016, 10:07:40 pm

Offline Gutty

• Administrator
  • Gutty is leading the good life!Gutty is leading the good life!Gutty is leading the good life!Gutty is leading the good life!Gutty is leading the good life!Gutty is leading the good life!Gutty is leading the good life!Gutty is leading the good life!Gutty is leading the good life!Gutty is leading the good life!Gutty is leading the good life!
You sir, of all people.  Should know that we dont like people using the me command. Especially while dead.

Suca might unban you if you supply us with actual information that we need.

Thread unlocked so user can add info

Reply #1 Posted: February 25, 2016, 02:50:29 pm

Offline Suca

• Suca is on the verge of being accepted.Suca is on the verge of being accepted.Suca is on the verge of being accepted.Suca is on the verge of being accepted.Suca is on the verge of being accepted.
Ban was for 24hours for ignoring admins, if you want I can pull the logs where you were asked to stop, carried on then kicked then carried on again.

Ban will remain for the entire length.

Reply #2 Posted: February 25, 2016, 08:10:07 pm

Offline theprofprofessor

• I Posted!
  • theprofprofessor has no influence.
1. I cannot remember a case before this where i was told to not use the command and i was told how to use it by Dovah
2. I searched the rules page for any mention of /me, chat and dead and couldn't find anything relating to this issue
3. Why force everyone to use voice chat to talk to hale if we can't use /me (I understand the ghosting issue)
4. Simply saying 'ignoring admin' ignores the fact that I tried to get a valid reson out of Suca
5. I'm getting tired of this shit
6. I don't know why i bother
7. I don't understand this place

Reply #3 Posted: February 25, 2016, 08:43:45 pm

Offline Gutty

• Administrator
  • Gutty is leading the good life!Gutty is leading the good life!Gutty is leading the good life!Gutty is leading the good life!Gutty is leading the good life!Gutty is leading the good life!Gutty is leading the good life!Gutty is leading the good life!Gutty is leading the good life!Gutty is leading the good life!Gutty is leading the good life!
the use of the me command has always been frowned upon. the rule is on the rules thread.

just because you were told about the command from an admin does not excuse the fact you were told not to use it.
Suca has said many times to stop. I myself have also said that you needed to stop using it, quite some time ago, you did not aknowlege but you did stop chatting for a while.

suca had a valid reason, and thats ignoring admins. he told you to stop but you clearly ignored it. suca would not ban you for the sake of finding someone to ban. youre lucky courpse didnt deal with you, the ban could of been longer.

let the ban expire and move on.

Reply #4 Posted: February 25, 2016, 08:54:27 pm

Offline Suca

• Suca is on the verge of being accepted.Suca is on the verge of being accepted.Suca is on the verge of being accepted.Suca is on the verge of being accepted.Suca is on the verge of being accepted.
Since you can't read the first post in this section as to what you need to post when you are banned I don't hold my hope high that you can find the rules.

If I missed you commenting something sorry about that, you do need to understand however that I am looking at 17 odd servers things do get missed.

Reply #5 Posted: February 25, 2016, 09:01:38 pm